PART 8

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

Your tears fall down because you’re so happy and a little sad because Eli never did this to you even once. You really wish that Eli will do all this thing to you but he always busy with his schedule..

You : “A.. A.. Achooo!” You sneeze..

Kevin : “I bet you’re cold. Here” he said while put his jacket on you..

You : “Thanks for the jacket Kevin. I have a favour to ask you”

Kevin : “What is it? just tell me”

You : “I want to go for another round of ice skating”

Kevin : “Ok! Let’s go!!”

The two of you having so much fun that night. You and Kevin come home late and when the two of you arrive at the apartment, You and Kevin go to sleep. The next morning, Your phone is ringing and you answer it as soon as you wake up..

You : “Hello?” you said while rubbing your eyes..

Eli : “Babe! It’s me! Let’s celebrate your birthday today. I got a day off”

You : “Really?! Yea~!! So, when will you fetch me at my apartment?”

Eli : “At 10 am. Be ready ok?”

You : “Ok! See you later!”

You then end the call.. You look at the clock and it just 8 am so you decide to go back to sleep..

When you laying down to your bed your eyes widen and you’re really shock because Kevin is sleeping beside you..

You : “Yah!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kevin : “Why? Is there something wrong?” he said with a weak voice and coughing..

You :  “Of course there is something wrong. Why did you sleep beside me?!”

Kevin : “The couch is cold last night and I sleep beside you because it’s warm”

You : “Huh? Cold? I think it’s kindda warm last night”

Kevin : “It’s really cold”

You : “You don’t look so good today” you said and touch his forehead..

Kevin : “I’m fine. I just feel a little dizzy”

You : “No you’re not! You got a fever!”

Kevin : “No I’m not” he said while coughing again

You : “Yes you are. Now get some rest! Let me make you a porridge”

Kevin : “I said I’m fine. By the way, I have a schedule today”

You : “Don’t be stubborn! Wait there and don’t go anywhere!”

You then go straight to the kitchen and prepare the porridge for Kevin. While the porridge is cooking you’re searching for Kevin medicine and luckly you find it. The porridge is already done so you put it in a bowl and decorate it. You take a tray and put the porridge, a glass of water and medicine on top of it and carry it to your room..

You : “Here, Ahhhhhh... Open your mouth” you said while trying to feed Kevin..

Kevin : “Yah! I’m not a little boy!” he pout..

You chuckle with his reaction. He look so cute that time..

You : “I know that, come on. Let me feed you”

Kevin : “I don’t want to eat”

You : “If you don’t eat, you can’t take the medicine and you will not be able to do your schedule today”

Kevin : “Ok. Fine! I will eat it but you have to feed me”

You : “I already want to do it, come on now. Open you mouth. Ahhhhh”

Kevin then open his mouth and you feed him the porridge. After done feeding him,you give him the medicine and He eat it.. Kevin lay on the bed as soon as he take the medicine..

You : “Sleep tight ok? Make sure you got enough rest” you said and kiss his forehead..

Kevin : “Thanks for the porridge”

You : “It’s my job to help you. I have to get ready now”

Kevin : “Where are you going? Are you leaving me alone?” he pout again..

You : “I have a date with Eli today”

Kevin : “Owh~ Ok then.. but..”

You : “But what?”

Kevin : “Before you leave me..”

You : “Yes? Why?”

Kevin : “Give me a kiss first”