PART 11

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

You : “Yah! You suprise me!”

Aj : “Why? I’m not a ghost”

You : “But you act like one. You like to suprise someone from behind”

Hoon : “*_your name_* ah!”

You almost scream.. but when you look behind it was Hoon..

You : “Yah!”

Hoon : “HAHA, you should see your face!”

You : “Aish! I will get my revenge on you!”

Hoon : “I guess I will wait for it” he said while sticking his tounge out and walk away..

You notice that Aj is glaring at you..

You : “Why you make that face? It’s look so scary”

Aj : “Owh really? Ok, I will make my catty smile now”

You : “Cute!”

Aj : “Whatever.. So?”

You : “So what?”

Aj : “Did you like Kevin more than Eli now? Cause I think you are”

You : *Shocked* I.. urmm.. O..of course n.. not... nah~~ Kevin..urmm.. Is just a friend” You shutter..

Aj : “Aieeee~ Don’t lie to me. I saw you always look at Kevin when we are shooting our photo”

You : “ How can I lie to you” you look away..

Aj : “I know you’re lying but nevermind.. I will keep this as a secret” he wink at you and walk toward ..

“how did he know? OMO! I’m dead!” your heart said..

You : “Eli! I want to go home first! See you later!”

Eli : “Ok babe!”

You want to walk out of the studio and you bump into Aj..

You : “Aj, about Kevin and Eli..”

Aj : “So you admit it?”

You : “Yeah.. BUT please don’t tell anybody..  Even I don’t know who should I pick” you sigh..

Aj : “Trust your heart who will you pick and Don’t worry. I will keep the secret”

You : “Thanks”

You then go straight home and you got some work to do.. You make your work and when you have finish it you feel like something was wrong so you go check your calendar..

You : “Owh no!! It’s Dad birthday tomorrow and I promise him that I would give him a song that I made! What should I do now!!”

You are panic so you search for your guitar in the house.. After 30 minutes, you finally found your guitar and take out your notebook to start writing the lyrics and making the sound.. You mind goes blank and when you play the guitar the sound seem terrible..

You : “I’m dead”

Suddenly, Kevin comes out of nowhere

Kevin : “Dead? I think I saw you alive just now” he giggle ..