PART 6

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

When you heard he say to you like that you giggle on rolling on your bed..

Kevin : “Hello? Anybody there? Why you’re not speaking?”

You : “I’m here” you said with an excitement..

Kevin : “I thought you already end your phone call on me”

You : “I will not ever end the phone call when you the one who is calling”

Kevin : “Really? HAHA, By the way. Urmmm.. I’m a little free tonight so I will come home”

You : “You will?”

Kevin : “Yeah~ Wait for me ok?”

You : “I will”

Kevin : “Kiss through the phone! MUahhhhhh!!”

Your face blushed again..

You : “Uhmm.. Ok~ See you tonight then”

Kevin : “See you later My lovely Jagiya”

Kevin then end the phone call.. You were like a little jumping on the bed because you’re so excited.. Even though Eli is your boyfriend but Kevin is always be there for you.. The time has come.. It’s night already and you wait for Kevin to come home.. You heard your message Alert tone ringing so you go to take your phone but suddenly someone hug you from behind..

Kevin : “I’m home!”

You : “Let me go! I need to take my phone!”

Kevin : “Believe me.. It’s your husband send the message”

You : “Really it’s you”

Kevin : “Yup~ Before You open the text message, let me give you a gift first”

You : “A gift? What is it?”

Kevin then kiss your cheek and release you from his hug... You think your heart can explode that time and your face become red..

Kevin : “That’s the gift.. Owh and Jagi, let’s go having some fun tonight”

You : “I will change my clothes first”

You then run to your room and look at yourself in the mirror.. You touch your face and it’s hot.. You almost forget about the text message so You quickly read the text message on your phone..

“From : Kevin

                           Happy birthday! Let’s have some fun tonight. I have something to show to you~ ^^”

You smiled when you read the text message.. You quickly change your clothes and go get Kevin..

Kevin : “Already done?”

You : “Yup!”

Kevin : “Let’s go now”

Kevin hold your hand and your heart beating so fast.. You’re so nervous..

You : “Where are we going?” you said as soon as you entered the car...

Kevin : “It’s a secret”

He smile at you with an angelic smile and you smile at him back.. he look so handsome that night with the grey jacket that he is wearing.. You felt asleep on the car.. When you open your eyes, you already arrive at the destination..

Kevin : “I know it’s summer so it’s going to be hot so, I take you here”

You’re so amazed by that place because the place looks like winter and it’s kindda cold in there too..

Suddenly there’s a bip sound then snow is pouring down.. You know the snow is fake but it still look so beautiful.. You look at Kevin and he smile at you.. SO, without thinking long you go and hug him really tight..

You : “Thank you for everything”

Kevin then release himself from your hug and cupped your face.. He then kiss your forehead..

Kevin : “It’s all for you *_your name_* Ah”