Chapter 8

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8

 

Flashback

 

Yoona went to Kwon’s residence to talk to her cousin. She was concern too on Yul’s condition after he broke up to Jessica. She knocked on the door and Yul’s mother welcomed her with a sad smile. Yoona knew that everything is not good and even Yul’s parents were worry to their only son.

 

 

“Auntie, how is he?” Yoona asked

 

 

“Not good Yoona. Not good. He’s crying non-stop for the past few days and he’s not eating also. I’m already worried, Yoong. Please talk to him”  Mrs. Kwon wiped  her  tears.

 

 

Yoona nodded and went to Yul’s room. When she opened the door, she saw her cousin crying on his bed. Yul was leaning on the headboard while staring on the photo of him and Jessica. His tears were flowing non- stop from his eyes. It’s painful for Yoona to look at his cousin on that condition. And she was not used to it.

 

 

“Yul oppa”  She sat next to her cousin and patted his back.

 

 

 

“Yoong, I love her so much. Why she’s rejecting me? I tried to woo her again and again but it’s useless. She still keep saying ’no’. What did I do that made her be like that? Why did she told me that she don’t love me anymore, Yoong? We were okay before.”

 

 

 

Yul bombarded her with questions. Yoona remained quiet as she put her head on her cousin’s shoulder. She didn't know too why Jessica suddenly left Yul but she can’t get mad at her because she knows that everything’s happening for a reason.

 

 

“When is the flight again, Yoong?”  

 

 

“June 15, oppa” 

 

 

 

“ T-Today is June 15.” Yul said almost whispering.

 

 

 

He suddenly stood up and wore his shoes. 

 

 

 

 

“Yoong, I need to stop her. I can’t let her go.”

 

 

 

Yul held the door knob but Yoona held him firmly to stop him.

 

 

“Oppa stop!”

 

 

“Yoona, I need to see her! I need stop her!”

 

 

Since Yul is much stronger than her, he made himself pulled away from his cousin. Yul accidentally pushed her that made Yoona fell on the bed.

 

“Oppa please stop!” Yoona yelled at him

 

 

“No! If I don’t do this, I might not able to see her again!” Yul exclaimed back and rushed out from the door and Yoona followed him.

 

 

Yul went to the airport to find Jessica. He was running on the big lobby of that place. Yoona was also there to follow Yul in case he might do something. She keeps following Yul but when she already near him, Yul suddenly stops lowered his head. When she already grabbed his hand, she heard him says something.

 

 

 

“She already left me, Yoong”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

 

Yoona looked in front of them and saw the flight information board.  The plane was already departed fifteen minutes ago. Yoona looked at Yul sadly. She wanted to make her cousin happy but unfortunately she can’t do anything.

 

 

“Oppa, let’s go home” Yoona rubs Yul’s back

 

 

“You go home first, Yoona” He said and looked at her

 

 

“Oppa, let’s go home together” She held his hand but Yul pulled away.

 

 

“No. I want to be alone, please” Yul plead

 

 

“Just take care of yourself”  She said and Yul nodded.

 

 

 

“I will” Yul answered

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Ring*Ring*

 

Yoona stretched her arm to reach her phone on the table. She didn't get a nice sleep last night because of Yul. She’s really worried about him. She grabbed her phone while still lying on her bed. Yoona answered it lazily.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“Yoona. Is Yul there at your place?”

 

 

“Auntie? Why? He’s not here. He didn’t go home last night?”  Yoona bolted up from her bed

 

 

 

“No he didn’t. Yoona, I’m feeling something wrong! Please help us to find him!”

 

 

 

“Yes Auntie!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter