Chapter 11

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

 

 

“Yul”

 

 

“Jessica Jung?”

 

 

Yul recognize the lady’s voice and it’s no other than Jessica.  On the other hand, Jessica forced herself to be strong and to be composed in front of Yul. Luckily Jessica’s face is covered or else Yul will notice her condition.

 

 

“Beer?” Yul offered her a canned beer.

 

 

 

“Why are you offering a beer Yul shi?” she asked and of course she took it.

 

 

 

“Because you looked like a lost kid when you cry. Will you please remove your thing on your face? There’s nothing much people around. No one will notice you.”

 

 

 

So Yul really noticed that she’s crying. Jessica looked down and became quiet.  She started to play again with her shoes.

 

 

 

“Hey.  Look at me.“

 

 

“……”

 

 

 

She didn’t answer him. Yul sighed and started to get irritated.

 

 

 

“You’re like a cat when you’re Jessicat” Yul said with a smirk. And finally Jessica looked up to him.

 

 

 

 

“Hey I’m not a cat Yul shi!” Jessica yelled at him.

 

 

 

Yul get the chance to remove her scarf. He pulled it down and got surprised because of what he saw on Jessica’s face. Jessica was also taken aback because of what Yul did. Jessica covered her face but Yul grabbed her arms that made her shades fell down too.  Jessica’s cheek was red and she has also a cut on her lower lip not mentioning also her fluffy eyes because of continues crying.

 

 

 

Yul saw it all, the every detail on her face. He didn’t left his eyes on her face. Jessica bit her lower lip and looked away.

 

 

 

“What happened to you, Jessica Jung?” he asked but Jessica keeps mum.

 

 

 

“I’m asking you Jung .” he said glaring at her.

 

 

 

“It’s none of your business Mr. Kwon”  she finally answered and looked at Yul directly on his eyes.   

 

 

“Bullsh*t. Of course it’s none of my business and I don’t care.”  He smirked

 

 

 

Yul removed his hands on Jessica’s arms and walked away. Jessica looked down. She need to be tough to not let go her emotions over him.  She smiled sadly as she put the canned beer that was on her hand on the remaining space of the bench.  Then she put her hands again on her face and cried again. Suddenly someone removed her hands on her face that made her surprise. Yul returned.

 

 

 

“At least let me do this. People don’t want to see their idol having a cut on the face.”

 

 

 

Yul squatted down in front of her. She noticed that Yul was holding a small bag. It was a first aid kit. Jessica watched the every move that Yul was doing and it made her feel more relive. Is that the real Yul that she’s longing for so long? Is this really happening right now?

 

 

 

While Yul was putting a cream on her face Jessica didn’t break her eyes on him. She really miss that kind of moment that her Seobang is there to take care of her but sadly it’s only Kwon Yul, her business partner.

 

 

 

Jessica was now reminiscing her memories about Yul, her Seobang alone. Of course she cannot share those to the Yul in front of her because it might trigger his past.  She remembered all of their happy memories together. Moments of they were walking together on the street hand in hand, their moments when they were playing piano together and everything.  She might not show it to Yul but actually she was really happy that once again she finally feels his touch. It was just a simple touch but for Jessica it means everything.

 

 

 

“Me and Taeng were always doing this before when our faces has bruises.” He said as he gets the canned beer that Jessica put on the bench a while ago and placed it on her face.

 

 

 

“ This will help to ease the swelling. You looked devastated, Jung”  Yul get her hand and made it exchange from his hand that was holding the can.

 

 

“Hold it firmly and don’t you dare to remove it” He warned and sat beside Jessica.

 

 

Yul opened the two cans of beers. He poked Jessica and offered one again.  Jessica smiled and accepted his offer.

 

 

“Drink it. It’s going to make you relax” He said as he drinks of his beer and latter nodded.

 

 

Is he taking care of her now?

 

 

“Thank you Mr. Kwon” She said and looked to him but Yul didn’t break his eyes on the beautiful view of the sunset in front of them.

 

 

 

“Don’t thank me Jung. I’m not worthy for your thanks” He smirks and still not looking at her.

 

 

 

“But you are. You helped me and I’m really thankful” Jessica smiled and looked at the sunset too.

 

 

“I’m going to tell you this as not your business partner but just as someone you know, Jessica shi, I may not be a good adviser like anybody but I’m telling you that don’t cry for something or someone that’s not worthy for your tears.“ He stated

 

 

 

“You’re maybe right Mr. Kwon but there is someone that worthy for it and it my Yul” She answered

 

 

 

“I know. But crying wouldn’t change everything.  He’s not coming back even you cried like a river.”

 

 

 

‘but I still wish for your comeback, Seobang’ Jessica thought

 

 

 

“Did you ever cry before Mr. Kwon?” She asked him. She wished that her question was not off guard.

 

 

 

“No. Why would I? Nothing and nobody is worthy for it. So you must remember what I say. I’m not a cry baby unlike you Jessicat” he answered.

 

 

 

“Okay. What a good advice Mr. Kwon.  Are you calling me a cat again? You almost gave me a good words but it ruined because of your ‘Jessicat’. ”  Jessica said with sarcasm and glared at him but Yul was not scared of the ice princess’s legendary glare.

 

 

“Quiet Jung. Be quiet and watch the sunset in front of you. Don’t dare to talk and drink your beer” He stated

 

 

 

Jessica chuckled because of Yul’s randomness and Yul looked at he heard her chuckling.

 

 

 

“What so funny?” He asked

 

 

 

“Ya! Why did you talk?! Be quiet and watch the sunset in front of you. Don’t dare to talk and drink your beer” Jessica copied him and rolled her eyes

 

 

 

 

“Whatever. Pfff”  Yul gave her a glare and looked back again to the sunset.

 

 

 

 ‘Thank you so much, Seobang. Thank you for making me happy right now’ Jessica smiled

 

 

 

They both watched the sunset together. No talking and just drinking their beer. Jessica felt relax again. Everything that bothers her was temporarily gone from her mind and heart.  What a good experience of having a relaxation and peace of mind in front on a sunset while drinking a cold canned beer. Well, we don’t know but Jessica and Yul knows why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later that night

 

Jessica was writing a song inside her room. She was sitting on her table and concentrating to her work. In few days, she’s going to record a new song for the new album of Jeti duo. And this time, she’s going to sing a one solo for it and of course she’s the one who wrote it. 

 

 

 

The producers want to give a Jeti duo a try to make their own song and the two accepted it. But for the past few days, Jessica can’t concentrate about writing a song and just let the demo version aside. Because of her emotions that mixed up already especially when she knows the truth about Yul, she finally let herself to write and put her inner feelings in it.

 

 

 

 

‘Will Seobang notice me if he heard this song?’ She thought

 

 

 

She really wanted to Yul to listen to it but unfortunately Yul hates music. How can Yul hear it if it will just pester him?  Yul changed 360 degrees but Jessica hope that she can change a little about him. Jessica leaned back on the backrest of her chair and closed her eyes. Suddenly a knocked was heard for the door.

 

 

“Jessi?”

 

 

 

 Tiffany entered inside holding a carrot cake and placed it on Jessica’s table.

 

 

 

“Thanks Tiff” Jessica looked up at her.

 

 

 

“Your welco------ wait. What happened to your face?” Tiffany noticed Jessica’s cut on her lip and luckily her cheek was not red anymore.  Thanks to Yul.

 

 

 

“Dad” Jessica’s smile gone and just answered a one word to her.

 

 

 

Tiffany sighed for the nth time again.

 

 

 

“Jessi, why don’t you stay away from your dad and don’t see him again? He keeps hurting you. It hurts me also to see you having that on your face.” Tiffany cupped her face and made Jessica looked on her eyes.

 

 

 

“Tiff, if I’m not going to see him I may not able to see my mom again. I don’t want to lose her you know that. I must resist this and don’t worry Tiff I can take these all. I can take his slaps as long as I can still see my mom.” Jessica said

 

 

 

“But resisting is not always good. You must fight for yourself, your rights and for your mom. If you keep resisting, you’re just caging yourself inside the box. When will you fight Jess, Huh?”

 

 

 

Jessica held Tiffany’s hand.

 

 

“I’m just waiting for that time, Tiff. Someday I will do what’s needed and what’s right” She smiles at her. Tiffany smiled back.

 

 

 

“I’m glad that I heard those words from you. Don’t worry; I’m just here at your side. I’m your bestfriend after all, you know”

 

 

 

“I know. Thank you”

 

 

 

 

“Wait. I’m going to get an icepack for you”  Tiffany said and about to walk but suddenly Jessica grabbed her hand to stop her.

 

 

 

“What is it Jess?” Tiffany asked

 

 

 

 

“Umm. Do we have an ice cold canned of beers, sodas or whatsoever in the fridge?” Jessica asked and Tiffany raised her eyebrow from curiosity.

 

 

 

“We’re just have a canned of redbull inside. What are you gonna do with it? You want a drink?” She asked

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter