Chapter 4

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

 

 

 

“Where Am i?”

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and forced myself to get up from the bed but I still can’t because of the throbbing pain from my head. I’m in a white room with few furniture and I saw my left hand attached with an IV drip. I’m here in the hospital I guess. But why am I here? What happened last night?

 

 

 

 

“Yul…”

 

 

 

 

I saw Yul last night. I know that it’s really him even though he’s wearing an eye glasses and having serious expression.  But how can it be? He died. I even saw some newspaper before containing that accident. Is it a miracle or I’m just mistaken? I need to talk to him. I need to see him. Now a hope started to build up in me.

 

 

 

 

I slowly removing the IV from my hand but suddenly someone stopped me from doing it.

 

 

 

 

“Jessi! What are you doing?! You need it!” Tiffany rush on me and gripped my right hand

 

 

 

 

 

“Fany-ah. I saw Yul last night. I need to talk to him. Please allow me” I said

 

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Mr. Kim’s bestfriend is Yul. I need to see him”

 

 

 

 

“No. No you can’t” Tiffany stated

 

 

 

“But I need to see Yul! I want him back! Do you understand me? Don’t stop me” I pulled my hand and removed the needle from my hand. I stood up from the bed and started walking but Tiffany pulled me and pushed me on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

“JESSICA STOP BEING DELUSIONAL! HE’S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!” She yelled at me

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes he is! I know him very well. I know his facial features. It’s him!” I yelled back

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you know what you are talking about? You said that he’s dead. It’s impossible for him to rise up from the dead. You’re just mistaken him as your late boyfriend because you missed him.” She said and she put her hands on my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But-“

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessi you’re just suffering yourself. You need to move on. It’s impossible that he’s Yul. You said that he’s jolly, always smiling, nice person and loves music. And that man we saw last night is completely opposite from him. It’s because he’s not him. it’s impossible that someone will survive from that freak accident. Don’t be delusional.  He’s gone. Please move on Jessi!" She exclaimed

 

 

 

 

"Stay here. I’ll call the doctor” She sighed. She went out of the room and closed the door quietly leaving me dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

Her words strikes me. Tiffany is right. It’s impossible that he is Yul. I just mistaken him. Now the hope inside me crashed again. I need to accept the fact that Yul is gone. I need to move on to ease the pain inside me.  Jessica just let him go. Ten years of suffering is too much.

 

 

 

 

“Yul, why is this happening to me? When will there be a time that I’m going to let you go?” 

 

 

 

____________

 

 

Taeng is walking to the inside of a certain building to visit his best friend. He needs to apologize for what happened last night. He knows that his best friend is so scary when pissed. Taeng wished that he will come out alive from his buddy’s office.  When he’s already in the front of the door, he breathes deeply and gets ready for the war going to happen inside. He knocked and entered inside.

 

 

 

The guy inside his office is reading the annual report of his company. He is doing his work seriously. He decided to take a break for a while. He removed his eye glasses and leaned his back to the chair. Closing his eyes and relaxing in a bit will regain someone’s energy, right?  Suddenly a knock was heard from the door. He put his eyeglasses back on and look who’s entering his room.

 

 

 

 

“Err…. Hi there buddy!”  Taeng smiled awkwardly trying to compose himself

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeng,  you—“

 

 

 

“Buddy! I’m sorry for last night! I’m sorry that I brought you there and making you bored! I’m sorry for letting you listened to music which you hates! I’m sorry for not following you after the show and letting you leave alone! I’m sorry buddy!” Taeng cut his friend’s words and apologized immediately making the guy in front of him sighed in frustration.

 

 

 

 

“Care to explain?” The guy asked and pointed the chair in front of him telling Taeng to sit first.

 

 

 

“You’re not pissed?” Taeng asked

 

 

 

“I am. But if you’re not going to tell me right now your reason, I will explode” He answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter