Chapter 7

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

What should I do? Taeng is already in front of me. We looked like we’re dating! I don’t know how to start a conversation with him in this state. My Gawd. Please don’t smile at me and don’t show your cute dimple in front of me. I’m melting because of your smile. Oh..

 

 

“Are you okay Tiffany? You look bothered”

 

 

 

Oh he started talking.

 

 

 

“I’mgoingtobeokayifyoudon’tshowthatdimpleofyoursatme.” I mumbled

 

 

 

“Pardon?” He asked

 

 

 

 

“Err… I mean it’s too hot right now. It’s summer”  I answered

 

 

 

 

“Yeah. It’s kinda hot right now. By the way, is it fine to eat with you? I mean just two of us?  I don’t want you to get a scandal nor bother you. You know, paparazzi” Taeng scratched his head. How cute!

 

 

 

 

“It’s fine Taeng.  As long as we’re not doing anything wrong, everything’s fine. It’s not bad to hang out with others, right?”

 

 

 

Actually I don’t care having a scandal as long as it’s Taeng.

 

 

 

“Really?! So can we go out again next time?!”  

 

 

 

Just asked me for a date will you?! NOW!

 

 

 

“Of course. Oh, I baked some cupcakes earlier. This is for you.” I smiled as a put a box on the table and give it to him. I hope he will appreciate it.

 

 

 

 

“Do you know that this is the first time that someone baked some pastries for me? I really like it. Thank you! I really like you Tiffany!” Taeng said dorkily as he opened the box and took a bite of the cupcake.

 

 

 

Wait! Did he say that he likes me?

 

 

 

 

______

 

 

 

 

Smile crept on my face as I reach home. It’s Kim Taeng you know! He’s really nice to talk with. I mean he’s not boring. He’s so funny and he even told me about the most embarrassing moment in his life. Ha ha! We just had a lunch together but it’s enjoying.  Taeng likes my cupcakes and asked me to bake him some again. I’m a good ideal type Taeng. I can bake! Please ask me for a date next time.

 

 

 

When I entered in our apartment I saw Jessica drinking  tea on the coffee table. Drinking  tea on the coffee table. Tea… coffee table? Okay lame. I’m lame.

 

 

 

I saw her with a photo on her hand. Her photo with Yul. She’s looking at it again. Why she’s still not moving on? Ten years is too long. Too long. As her friend, I’m concern for her. But we can’t change it. She really loves Yul. Very much.

 

 

I put my hand on Jessica’s shoulder and she looked at me with a small smile on her face. I smiled back at

her.

 

 

 

“Yul’s really handsome right?” She asked me

 

 

 

 

“Yes, he is” I answered as I look also at that photo

 

 

 

 

“You know what. There are only two copies of this picture in the world. One for me and one for Yul” she said

 

 

 

“ I wonder where’s the other one now since Yul is already gone” she continued

 

 

 

“Maybe the other one is still with him.” I said.

 

 

 

 

She smiled sadly

 

 

 

“The company’s new business partner is Kwon Yul. Nice. How funny” She blurted out

 

 

Geez. That Kwon Yul. That will be hard for Jessica. There are many people in this world to be her business partner. Why him?

 

 

 

“Are you okay with that?”  I started to worry.

 

 

 

“Yeah. I’m okay with that. He’s not the Yul that I know anyway.  ”

 

 

 

I hope it’s okay. I hope.

 

 

We talked for few more hours. I talked about the lunch with Taeng and things that can make her laugh. At least I can make her brighten up. I know there’s still missing in her.  I know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s POV

 

Yul is already home resting. His pastime is going to the balcony and having a smoke. Yes, he is smoking with a can of beer on his other hand. He’s sitting on the chair looking at the beautiful city of Seoul.

 

 

Yul laughed a little when he remembered Jessica calling him a sh*t and a jerk. Well it’s not new to him that people calling him in that way. He used to fight with others back when he was still in Paris. People can’t understand him and he was likewise. There are many questions that crept on his mind since then but still can’t find answers.

 

 

 

He put his cigarette down and stares at the scar on his right arm. That scar is not that noticeable. It’s the eviden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter