Chapter 9

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

Jessica was inside her room lying sideways on her bed.  Her feelings, emotions and thoughts are now already mixed up.  She doesn’t know if she’s going be happy that Yul is alive but the fact he suffered too for so many years is really strikes her a lot. She’s blaming herself for everything. Yes. Yul is alive but the real Yul that she’s longing for so long is already gone. Jessica thinks that she was the cause of it.

 

 

Every word that Yoona was telling her made her feel like she was stabbing repeatedly. Every suffering that Yul experienced before made her life crashed. And it was more hurting because of the favor that Yoona requested to her.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“Unnie.. Please don’t tell Yul oppa about his past, his true self and most of all…. don’t tell him about you with him. Please don’t make him remember anything”

 

 

 

Jessica remained quiet and just looked at the girl in front of her. She doesn’t know what to say or what to react.

 

 

 

“Unnie I know that oppa really needs to know who really he is. But every piece of his memory is contained by you. I’m one of the witnesses of his past. I’m really hurt to see him like that. It hurts me when every second there were tears rolling down on his face and keeps mumbling your name. I don’t want to see him cry again. I don’t want him to remember his sad past.” Yoona burst crying

 

 

 

“It’s hard for us when he even rejects what he used to love before. Music is his life and now he dumped it. He rejects everything and with that they came up to decide to let him be a new one.  Oppa’s parents decided it and they know that it will be good for him.”  Yoona continued

 

 

 

Because Jessica became mum, Tiffany is the one who answered her. Jessica lowered her head and not to dare to look at Yoona.

 

 

“But Yul lives in lies”

 

 

“I know. It’s really hard for us too to make a story and to lie to him. We had been afraid of him for few times before if he was becoming confused to his world.  It’s hard for us before that when oppa was forcing himself to remember anything, he becomes violent. We don’t want to see him like that I’m sure you too.”

 

 

Yoona wiped her tears and put her hand on Jessica’s. Jessica looked up to her.

 

 

 

“Jessica unnie. I know what you feel. We all really miss the old and the real Kwon Yul but he really needs to be like this. We don’t want the old Kwon Yul’s story will going to repeat again.  I hope you’ll understand. I trust you, unnie. Please just do it for him. “ Yoona looked at her eyes and expecting Jessica’s answer.

 

 

“I will Yoona. I’m not going to tell him anything” Jessica answered

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

Tiffany entered to Jessica’s room and saw her bestfriend on the bed lying sideways. She lied on the bed too beside Jessica. She knows that the latter is not sleeping but thinking deeply.  Tiffany sighed and back hugged the latter.

 

 

“Jessi, I’ll sleep here beside you tonight” She whispered. They remained quiet for a few moments when suddenly Jessica broke the silence.

 

 

“Tiff. Must I be happy that Yul is alive?” Jessica turned her back and faced Tiffany

 

 

 

“But how can I be happy when I’m the reason why Yul became like that? I’m the cause of his suffering, Tiff.”  Jessica added.

 

 

 

She’s not crying because she’s no more tears left to fall from her eyes.  Jessica’s tired. She’s freaking tired of everything. She wonders where she got her strength from.  She wanted to surrender but there is someone that pulling her back from it. It’s Yul, her Seobang.

 

 

“Yul may be a new person now but I’m sure that the real Yul needs me. I want to see the real Yul not the new one.  How can I see him again if I can’t have him back? I miss my Seobang’s warmth but unfortunately I agreed to Yoona’s favor to not letting him remember anything”

 

 

Tiffany put her hand of Jessica’s cheek.

 

 

“Hush Jessi. Just go with the flow of life. Everything’s happening for a reason. God already wrote your story and destiny. We cannot change it. Yes, they want the new Yul but they’re not the one who will decide for his life. Don’t lose your hope “

 

 

“I’m already losing my hope, Tiff. I can’t even know how to face him tomorrow because of guilt. This is my punishment.  I need to accept it.” Jessica smiled sadly

 

 

 

“It’s not a punishment, Jessi. It’s a challenge.  It’s challenge that you need to overcome. You need to fight and get win. Be strong and fight for it. Fight for you and Yul’s love. I know that you’re going to see each other again. The road is still long.” Tiffany smiled at her

 

 

“Thanks Tiff. I don’t know what I’m going to do if you’re not here by my side. Sometimes I think that you like me. “ Jessica finally brighten up

 

 

 

“Yah! I’m straight, okay? I like Taeng you know. You bipolar kid” Tiffany hit her on the shoulder. She realized that she says something revealing. She immediately covered

 

 

 

“What did you just said? You like Taeng?” Jessica raised her eyebrow

 

 

 

“N-No no no no. I-I didn’t say anything. Go sleep” Tiffany turned her body on the other side.

 

 

 

“Miyoung-ah. I heard you clearly. You like Taeng!” Jessica sat up and smirked at her

 

 

“NO I’M NOT!”  Tiffany retorted back.

 

 

“You’re blushing, Tiff. Stop denying”  Jessica started to tickle her

 

 

“STOP! “

 

 

“You like KIM TAENG! Haha”

 

 

And they start to tickle with each other. They’re real bestfriends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH! JESSI! NOT ON MY !”

____________________

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I’m still on Jessica’s bed, lying and still eyes close. I’m so lazy to stand up. Thank you Jessi for infecting me your lazy attitude! I the other side and stretched my right arm to wake Jessi up but she’s not on the bed anymore. I just felt the cold other side of the mattress.

 

 

 

Oh right! She’s going to meet her Seobang again. I hope that everything will be fine. Hwaiting Jessi!

 

 

 

I lazily opened my eyes and gazed on the alarm clock. It’s 8:30 am. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some bottle water. When I closed the door of the fridge, I saw something posted on it. I darted my eyes on the note. It’s from Jessi.

 

 

 

Tiff,

 

I know that you just woke up and still on your messy hair. I went out early to meet Yul. By the way, I called someone to make some breakfast for you so no need to get panic on what you are going to eat for breakfast. Remember, stay cool and please prepared yourself up. You’re still having a drool on the corner of your mouth!

 

See ya! Luv lots

 

Jessi

 

 

 

 

“WHAT!? YAH! I’M NOT DROOLING ON MY SLEEP, KAY!?” I screamed not caring if it’s still morning.

 

 

I started to get conscious and wiped my mouth. Promise readers I don’t drool.  I’m going to kill you later Jessi… Seriously. .

 

 

 

 

 

I went on the living room and sat on the couch drinking all of the contents of the bottled water. I lied down on the and closed my eyes again. I’m not bothered because someone will cook me breakfast! Thanks Jessi!  I don’t care if I’m still wearing my pjs  and still with my bed hair because I’m sure that it’s a SHE. It’s a SHE, right?

 

 

 

*DING DONG*

 

 

 

 

 

Oh! It must be her. I went to the door while rubbing my eyes. I hope that her food is great or doesn't have any fish eye in it or else I’m going to explode.

 

I opened the door and saw…. It took a few moments to register who the **** it is…

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

“BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY’S!”

 

 

 

 

 Wait…..

 

 

 

 

Taeng?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter