Chapter 18

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI I'm back!

Please comment below. I'm inspired when you telling me your comments. It makes me more inspired to make an update faster.

enjoy and pardon for errors

 

 

Chapter 18

 

Yul and Jessica were now in the Disney Land sitting on a bench. While Jessica was enjoying watching the parade, on the other hand Yul was just sitting beside her looked devastated, bored and not interested of what’s going on.

 

 Crossing his arms, he took a glance at lady beside him.

 

‘She looks like a kid’ He sighed

 

Suddenly, Jessica put her hands on Yul’s shoulder and shook him excitedly.  Watching the smiles that she was showing at him, he knew this was one of the happiest days of Jessica’s life.  Yul was thankful that Jessica forgets her worry and problem with her father for a while.

 

“Yul shi. They are so cute, aren’t they?” Jessica said pointing the mascots walking. Yul just showed his expressionless face on her.

 

“Yah. Aren’t you enjoying? We came here to have some fun, you know“ Jessica scoffed

 

 

“Jessica Jung. What’s so fun with those mascots especially with that rat?” Yul asked pointing  at Mickey Mouse

 

“He’s a mouse. Mickey mouse”

 

“Rat. He’s a rat”

 

“Mouse”

 

“Rat!”

 

While they were bickering, a mascot saw them and went to approach them. The mascot tapped Jessica’s shoulder but the lady just ignored him.

 

 

“He’s a mouse Yul shi. He’s a cutest!.” She retorted

 

“Black Rat!” Yul retorted back

 

PAT PAT

 

 

“Stop tapping me. Let me finished with this guy” Jessica yanked off the hand not knowing that it was actually Mickey Mouse

 

 

“How dare you to call him black rat?” replied

 

PAT PAT PAT

 

Jessica was still yanking off his hand

 

 

“He actually is! Im cuter than him.  Im handsome unlike him.” He replied back not caring if Mickey mouse was already at the back of Jessica

 

PAT PAT PAT

 

“Yah! Stop doing that………….. Mickey mouse!?” Jessica’s eyes became widen when she turned her head seeing Mickey mouse waving his hand in front of her

 

Jessica felt her face heated up. She thanked that her face was hiding under the scarf. She felt humiliated.

 

She gave Yul her deadly glare but the cold guy just shrugged. Suddenly something came up from her mind. She smirked.

 

“Yul shi. I’ll take a pic with you together with Mickey.” She stood up and pulled the latter.

 

“No” Yul said sternly pulling back his hand

 

“Yes!”

 

“NO”

 

“YES!”

 

Jessica successfully makes the tanned guy up and stood beside Mickey. She saw Yul blushing on his spot. Jessica mentally congratulated herself seeing his face already red as tomato.

 

‘My Yul is super cute ‘ She giggled

 

Mickey put his hand on Yul shoulder making Yul froze on his spot. Yul slowly glance on the mascot beside him. His ears became red too like his cheeks.

 

 

‘Why am I so tense?’ Yul asked himself

 

 

“Mickey! Yul shi! Look at the camera and make a ‘v’ sign” Jessica held the camera up and signaled her hand.

 

 

‘Should I do it? It’s not bad isn’t it?’ Yul bit his lip

 

“Yul shi do what Mickey is doing. Make a ‘v’ sign. In a count of three” Jessica positioned her camera

 

“One..”

 

“Two”

 

‘Well, I don’t have any choice’ Yul raised his hand making a ‘v’ sign

 

“Three!”

 

*Click*

 

 

 

 

______________________

 

 

“Hahaha! Yul shi you looked like a cute little kid in your pic”

 

Jessica showed to Yul the picture of him and Mickey Mouse.

 

 

“Delete it” Yul said looking away

 

 

“No. I’m going to treasure it. I can use it when needed.” Jessica grinned

 

 

“Are you going to blackmail me?!” Yul’s eyes became widen

 

He tried to snatch the picture from Jessica but he failed. Jessica immediately hid it under her jacket with a sly grin on her face making him retreat his hand from trying to snatch the ‘humiliated’ picture of his.

 

“Awesome move there Ms. Jung” He sighed

 

Yul lied his back on the sand and close his eyes listening to the sounds making by the sea in front of them. Jessica followed Yul and lied beside him. After a moment of silence, Jessica was the one who initiated to talk first.

 

“Thank you Mr. Kwon” Jessica said looking at the stars in the sky

 

“I don’t need your ‘thanks’ , Ms. Jung” Yul answered

 

Jessica turned her head looking at him

 

“No, you really made me happy today. I’m really thankful. This is one of the happiest days of my life. “ She said softly looking at the stars again.

 

 

“Jessica shi?”

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

“May I call you ‘Sica’?” Yul asked making Jessica shocked.

 

 

‘Does he remember?’  She thought

 

 

“Why ‘Sica’? Calling me Jessica is enough” She bit her lips

 

 

Yul suddenly rolled his body hovering above Jessica. She suddenly became stiff looking at his eyes because of his actions. Jessica’s face heated up again under her scarf. She was mesmerized of his looks.

 

Yul was indeed very handsome closer. Jessica can feel her heartbeat became fasten because of his gaze.

 

 

“Y-Yul shi” she said almost whispering

 

 

“I wanted to call you ‘Sica’ because I feel like it. I will call you whatever I want to”

 

 

‘don’t look at me that way, I’m melting’

 

 

Jessica can feel his hot breathe. Their faces were really closer and their noses were already touching.  Yul pulled her scarf down to see her beautiful face fully. He touched her nose with his thumb going down her soft lips. Jessica didn’t know why but she can feel shivers on her spine.

 

“Umm Yul shi. Should we go back to Korea? It’s  9 in the evening already”

 

 

“Can we go back tomorrow? I want to stay here more. Can you accompany me, Sica?”

 

“I don’t have any choice I didn’t have any money here to buy a plane ticket going back there”

 

She pouted making Yul laughed. Jessica was stunned. It was the first time to see Yul laugh after the met again. She’s really happy. She smiled warmly at him and cupped his cheeks.

 

“What’s so funny, huh?” She asked

 

“You.” He answered

 

 

“So I’m a clown now huh?” She raised her brow

 

 

“You’re adorable, Sica”

 

 

Yul leaned in and gave her a short sweet kiss on her lips. He smiled when he pulled back and saw Jessica blushing madly under him.

 

 

“ are you going to stay me here for the rest of the night? Yes?” He asked earning a small nod from her. Jessica unconsciously put her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

 

“What should I do? You’re trapping me under here”

 

Yul leaned again to kiss her. Jessica responded to him and the two shared a passionate kiss. Jessica’s lips is so addicting for Yul. He can’t really get enough of her. He gave Jessica a peck again and again then he bit her lower lip to gain more access to making the sweet kiss became deeper. Smiles crept on their face after pulling back.

 

“Can’t get enough of me Yul shi?”  Jessica asked breathlessly

 

“Now you can read my mind already, Sica shi?”

 

Jessica chuckled. She pushed Yul making herself on the top of him.

 

“What are you doing Jung?” He asked curiously

 

“You always kiss me. That’s already molesting. You should be responsible for your actions Mr. Kwon” She said sternly

 

“So should you kiss me too?” He asked acting innocently

 

“No?”

 

Jessica stood up.

 

“I will make two copies of your pic and give it to Taeny” She said making Yul stood up

 

“No you cant!” He yell

 

“Catch me first!”

 

Jessica suddenly ran away from Yul. He sighed and started chasing her.

 

“YA! Give me that!”

 

____________________

 

 

“TaeTae can you get me a glass of water please?”

 

 

“Yes Ma’am!”

 

 

“Don’t forget to put a lime to make it more refreshing!”

 

 

“No problem Ma’am!”

 

Taeng went back to the living a glass of water requested of his lovely master/girlfriend. Because Tiffany still not that well since that night, Taeng decided to become her personal servant. He sat beside her and gave the glass that he was holding.

" thanks Taetae" Tiffany showed him her beautiful eyesmile. He grinned

 

"how's my master? Is she fine already?" he asked as he put some strands of Tiffany's hair over her ears

Tiffany nodded

 

Taeng laid his head on Tiffany's lap and played with her fingers.

 

"Where do you think Jessica an Yul go?" Taeng asked as he kiss the back of her hand

 

"I don't have any idea. Maybe they're getting to know each other or they went to Disneyland?" Tiffany shrugged

 

"Disneyland?"

 

Tiffany nodded

 

"Jessi really wanted to go there. We're always go to Disneyland when we are on hiatus . " She stated

 

"And why you didn't join her now?"

 

"how can i join her if i can’t even walk properly?" Tiffany asked mockingly making Taeng blush

 

*Knock*knock*

 

"that's  maybe them" Taeng dashed himself to the door to not show his blushing face to his girlfriend. A smile crept on his face when he opened the door and saw Yulsic couple holding hand and hand. But the couple looked at him otherwise; they were curious why Taeng was the one who opened the door.

 

"what are you doing here?" Jessica asked

 

"and why is your face so red" Yul asked too making Taeng's face blush more

 

"Should we talk about this inside first" Taeng scratched his head

 

Jessica went inside followed by the two guys. Jessica immediately ran inside the living room and shook Tiffany’s body. Tiffany still can feel the slight pain in her body.

 

“Tiff! Tiff! I wanna tell you something! Manager Sun is in Japan!” Jessica still shaking her bestfriend

 

 

“YA! JESSI STOP SHAKING ME!” Tiffany yelled at her

 

 

“Oops… Sorry” Jessica smiled

 

 

“What is it again, Jess?” Tiffany asked as she rubbed her arms that Jessica gripped

 

“Sunny is in Japan and she has a relationship with Taeng’s tall/dark cousin!” Jessica informed her and point at Taeng

 

 

“What? You mean Sooyoung?” Taeng’s eyes became widen. He looked at his bestfriend beside him and Yul nodded

 

 

“How come?” Tiffany asked

 

 

“They met each other in Paris before Sooyoung went back to Japan. That’s why Sunny immediately file a vacation leave just to meet him again! ”

 

 

“WOW!” Taeny muttered

 

 

“Hey, Taeny couple. We just came from Japan and we’re tired from the trip. Could you give us something to drink huh?” Jessica asked and pulled Yul to sit beside her.

 

“Oh yeah, Disney

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter