Chapter 5

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

 

 

“Girls, I like you to meet my best friend…….

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Yul”

 

 

Jessica got frozen because of the man in front of him. She was speechless and many thoughts are running around inside her head. Is that the man she loves? Is Jessica still dreaming? Everything is so confusing.

 

 

 

‘This is not happening’ Jessica shook her head and placed her hand on because of shock

 

 

 

‘Is Jessica not mistaken that time?’ Tiffany also shocked too, not because she saw that face before but because of his name that Jessica always telling her. Tiffany looks at her friend with concern. She is now nervous if what will Jessica act when she’s now in the front of the person that she loves.

 

 

 

 

‘I hope she will not do something right now’ Tiffany thought

 

 

 

 

Taeng put his hand on his friend shoulder. Instead of offering his hand for a handshake, Yul just slightly bowed his head. Boredom is traced from Yul’s face. He seems not interested to the people that Taeng wants to introduce to him. On the other hand, Jessica is resisting herself to not make a scene because she’s in a public place. She really wanted to hug Yul, to touch his face and to asked forgiveness but she didn’t know why she can’t do it now.

 

 

 

All of them are now sited in their seats and waiting for their foods to come. Yul started to get irritated because the lady in front of him, Jessica is staring at him. Yul hates it. He thinks that she’s just wanted to flirt to him and. Yul adjusted his eye glasses on his nose bridge and looked away to avoid Jessica’s gaze. He finds her weird.

 

 

 

 

The foods are already arrived and Taeng can’t help but to get excited because it’s been years since he eats Korean cuisine. Yul looked at his friend and sighed. So childish. But still the atmosphere in their table is so awkward. Taeng also noticed it so he started to make a conversation with the others. Yul is just eating his meal quietly and not dare to talk to the others.

 

 

 

 

“So Yul, korean cuisine is so delicious right?” Taeng asked his friend. Yul nodded his head as his answer

 

 

 

 

“This is the first time that Yul stepped his feet here in Korea. I think he will need to adjust himself here. Poor French boy” Taeng stated and Yul is still mum.

 

 

 

Tiffany noticed that Jessica became quiet. Tiffany is thankful that Sunny is also there to brake the awkward atmosphere. Sunny is clueless about what going on and does Taeng. Tiffany know something about Yul too because Jessica always telling her about him. Tiffany became quiet too and started listening.

 

 

 

 

“Yul-shi, Where were you born?” Sunny asked Yul. Jessica raised her head anticipating Yul’s answer.

 

 

 

 

‘You were born in US just like me Yul’ Jessica  thought

 

 

 

“I was born and raised in France” Yul answered shortly. Jessica and Tiffany are stunned of his answer. His answer is opposite for what they expected. Jessica can’t take it anymore. She started to asked Yul with questions

 

 

 

 

“Y-Yul-shi, a-are you sure that you were born in France?” Jessica asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you asking me if I’m sure miss? Of course I am. I know myself” Yul answered coldy

 

 

 

 

 

“Was there a time that you stayed in US and studied there?” Jessica asked him again. Her eyes started to get teary

 

 

 

 

 

“No. I stayed in Europe in my entire life since our family business is in there” He answered.

 

 

 

 

 

“A-Are you playing piano?” Jessica asked. Tiffany is starting to get worried to her friend. She held Jessica’s hand tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

“no”

 

 

 

 

 

“A-Are you sure w-with your answers? Did you not really studied in US? Are you really not playing piano? Yul why you are answering the questions differently? Yul  why-“

 

 

 

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

Yul banged his hand on the table and stood up. The others got shocked especially Taeng and Sunny who are clueless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Buddy..” Taeng started to worry too

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter