Chapter 13

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seriously. It's been ages since I updated right? Something just came up that I've never been expected. heol. and I hate it. 

haha. I'm now going to apologize if I'm updating soooo late. mianhe. but I'm working on this when I have a time. hehe

 

pardon for errors

 

 

Chapter 13

 

 

“I’ll stay Mr. Kwon”

 

 

 

Yul put his hands on her shoulders and stared at her.

 

 

 

“Jung, don’t dare to-“

 

 

 

But before he finished his words, his world started to turn around. He felt dizzy and then he threw up on Jessica’s shirt that made her shriek. Yul stumbled and fell on the bed. Jessica helped him to sit and rest his back on the headboard

 

 

 

“What the hell!? I’m not here to catch your vomit and clean your mess!” Jessica raised her voice at him. The drunken Yul is making her frustrated but she understands that he was just drunk.

 

 

 

“I’m dizzy….My world is… revolving”  Yul  mumbled

 

 

 

“Blame the alcohol then Yul shi. Don’t move and wait for me. I’ll get some water.”

 

 

 

Jessica proceeds to the kitchen and doesn’t care about her dirty shirt. Yul needs more attention than herself. She went back to the bedroom and saw Yul sitting on the bed while hugging his knees. She came closer and sits on his side.  She gently shook his arm making him to look at her.

 

 

 

“Jung?”

 

 

 

“Water” Jessica placed the glass of water in front of his lips but the guy refused

 

 

 

“no” Yul shook his head.

 

 

 

“*sighs* Come on, don’t be stubborn. It will help you to stop your dizziness.”

 

 

 

After few moments of forcing him to drink water, he finally obeyed. He drank the all contents of the glass and Jessica helped him to lay on the bed and rest. Jessica stood up but the drunken guy held her hand.

 

 

 

 

“Where are you….. going?” He asked softly

 

 

 

“I’m going to clean myself. Thanks for your wonderful yucky present” She scoffed

 

 

 

Jessica went to the bathroom to clean her body. She mentally spanked her head because she doesn’t have extra clothes to change herself. She gazed on her pants and noticed that it was also ruined by Yul. She doesn't have any choice but to borrow some clothes from him. Jessica quickly went inside the walk-in-closet to look something to wear.

 

 

 

“Maybe this is not bad at all”  She said holding a blue long sleeve shirt. She immediately clean herself before the smell of contains of Yul’s stomach sticks on her skin.

 

 

 

After cleaning herself, she went out of the bathroom to check on Yul. Yul’s eyes were closed. She sits beside him and looked at him. The guy suddenly stirred and opened his eyes.

 

 

 

“Ms. Jung?”

 

 

 

“I’m sorry. Did I wake you up?” She said almost whispering

 

 

 

“No. You rest too and don’t ever try to leave my side.” He pulled her gently to the space on his bed.  He held her hand tightly to be sure that Jessica will not going to leave him. Moments later, Yul closed his eyes and sleeps and Jessica watched him sleeping. She touched his face softly.

 

 

 

“No kidding but I missed the stubborn and weird you. Goodnight Seobang” Jessica chuckled and kissed his forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yul opened up his eyes because of the sun rays entered from his window and it makes his eyes hurts cause of the bright lights. When he was about to sit up, he felt something heavy on his shoulder. He got startled a little when he figured it out there was someone was actually sleeping beside him.  He stretched his arms to get his glasses on the side table and to look who’s the lady beside him.

 

 

 

 

“Jessica Jung?” Yul eyes got widen.

 

 

 

 

Jessica was hugging him tightly and sleeping deeply on Yul’s arms. He brushed some stands of hairs that are on her face to look at her more.

 

 

 

 

“So last night was not a dream. You really didn’t left” he whispered

 

 

 

 

The lady stirred on her sleep and buried her face on the crook of his neck. Yul became tense and blushed madly. He can actually feel the hot breath of Jessica on his neck and it gives him shiver. He slowly put Jessica’s head on the pillow to sleep there instead then he removed the blanket from his body and left the room.

 

 

 

 

“What to cook?” Yul asked himself while looking at the fridge.

 

 

 

 

“omelet and  toast are not bad I think. Seriously, making breakfast .”

 

 

 

He gets the ingredients from the fridge and starts cooking. He skillfully cracks the eggs into the bowl and beats it up while waiting for the breads that were already in the toaster. After few moments, the breakfasts for two were already done. Yul put the plates in the breakfast table together with the juices and coffees.

 

 

 

 

While removing his apron, he saw Jessica walking out from his room yawning. He was stunned when he finally noticed that Jessica was actually wearing his shirt. She was still having a bed hair and her beautiful legs were exposed. He gulped and tried to get rid the dirty thoughts running through his mind.

 

 

 

He turned his back and returned the apron on the hook.

 

 

 

“Mr. Kwon” Jessica called him

 

 

 

“hmm?” Yul finally looked at her and trying to be composed

 

 

 

“Good morning” Jessica smiled at him

 

 

 

“Yeah. The breakfasts are ready. Let’s dig in” He said in a serious tone and Jessica pouted

 

 

“What?” He asked

 

 

 

“Are you human? I said ‘good morning’ to you and you didn’t greet me back? How nice of you Mr. Kwon” She glared at him and Yul sighed

 

 

 

“Okay. Good morning to you too. Happy now?”

 

 

 

 

“Yes” Jessica smiled and sits at the table. Yul followed too and sits across to her.

 

 

 

 

While eating their meal, Jessica broke the silence and asked him if he was okay already.

 

 

 

 

“Are you already okay, Yul shi?” She asked and Yul nodded

 

 

 

 

“I see. You can make breakfast already eh. Thank you for the meal” he said

 

 

 

 

“Why you’re wearing my shirt, Jung?” Now it was his turn to ask

 

 

 

“I think you must ask that question to yourself”  she scoffed

 

 

“Me?” Yul pointed himself

 

 

 

 

“Yeah. You didn’t know? You puked on my clothes last night, remember? You’re were a mess” Jessica said and looks on her plate to eat

 

 

 

"Ah okay….. ummm... You didn't left, huh? I thought I was only dreaming"

 

 

 

"No, it wasn't. You didn't let me to leave you. And you-"

 

 

 

"About what I told you last night, I'm serious let me be 'him'." Yul cut her words

 

 

"Why? You can't be serious." Jessica looked at his eyes and put her fork down on the table and also Yul

 

 

 

"I don't know. I just don’t know"

 

 

 

"What if I don’t let you?  Yul shi, you can't say or decide something like that suddenly when you didn't know why.”  Jessica unconsciously bit her lip

 

 

Jessica was now bothered because of Yul. She didn’t know if the Yul is already becoming confused or whatsoever. Yul’s words were straightforward; he really wanted to become ’him’. But why? Why did Yul wanted to become Jessica’s  ‘seobang’?

 

 

 

"you don't let me?" He asked

 

 

 

"He's not you. And you're just going to make things complicated for me. I love him and I don’t want someone to pretend to be ‘him’ or be like ‘him’.  He’s very unique. Even you have a same appearance but still I’m going to choose him no matter what"  

 

 

 

 

So it’s a ‘no’ for Jessica to let him be ‘seobang’

 

 

 

 

"Why you can't forget him? He's gone already. Dead. His body was already decomposed six feet under the ground. He’s not going to comeback anymore even the crow’s feather became white. Are you not going to let him go and let yourself free from the memories of your ‘dead’ lover?" He said as matter a fact informing Jessica the meaning of real life and reality.

 

 

 

 

"I will never forget him. He's my everything. I just can’t. Yes. He’s dead but his presence stays alive forever in my heart. My memories with him are not going to rotten or whatever you called it. He makes me stronger for the entire test that I’m encountering.  Yul ’shi, you can’t be him."

 

 

 

Death. Is that really the end of all? like a sentence that needs to contain a period at the end? Does a love need also die like a life of a human? 

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe that you rejected my offer, Jung. You're tough. Suit yourself. You're the one who's making it complicated. You want to cage in yourself, huh? Ok, so be it" Yul smiled slyly.

 

 

 

 

"I'm the one who decide for me. I accepted the path that i chose. I can handle it, Yul shi and you don’t need to pry. I think your becoming too insensitive"

 

 

 

"But sometimes the decided path was not a good decision by the way. What if your decision was not the right thing? Sometimes that can make things worse, make someone hurt , hate or blame. And that will never change even if you tried to. It will never be forgotten if you want to ……..Was there a moment that you hurt someone because of your decision, Ms. Jung?"

 

 

 

Was there a moment?

 

 

 

Jessica bit her lower lip and looked away avoiding Yul’s attention. On the other hand Yul was patiently waiting for her answer.  But Jessica’s phone rang suddenly. Jessica excused herself to answer the phone that was above the center table.

 

 

*RING*RING*

 

 

Jessica picked up the phone.

 

 

"Jessica unni?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter