chapter 14

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi there guys!

I was about to update when suddenly I need to work somewhere really far from my place. hehe

 

I need to rush posing this!

pardon for errors

 

 

 

 

Chap 14

 

 

"Ex fiance?"

 

 

 

“You heard it right. I am Jessica’s former fiancé. I heard many things about you Mr. Kwon. You’re a great guy.” Taecyeon added.

 

 

 

"Well, I didn't hear anything about you" Yul blurted at him sharply.

 

 

 

"I know, because I'm not that popular like you." Taecyeon stated

 

 

 

 

"Exactly" Yul said seriously.

 

 

 

 

The two girls were eyeing them nervously. Seriously, the tension was taken all over the place. Tiffany gripped her hand onto Jessica’s.

 

 

 

 

“Jessi, I think I might run away” Tiffany whispered and looks afraid

 

 

 

 

Jessica looked at her friend. She wants to run away too. The two guys looks going to fight any moment.

 

 

 

“Shh. I can handle it” She whispered back not getting off her eyes in front of her.

 

 

 

 

“Do something! Quick!”  Tiffany answered

 

 

 

Jessica breathes in deeply to have courage to break the tension on the atmosphere. She cleared to get the two guys’ attention

 

 

 

“Ahem. Y-Yul shi? May I ask why you visited here?”  Jessica said nervously and Yul finally look back at her

 

 

 

“You didn’t return my shirt, Jessica Jung” Yul said seriously and giving her a we-need-to-talk look.

 

 

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot to give it to you because of my schedule. I’m sorry.”  Jessica smiled at him awkwardly.

 

 

 

“… don’t worry, it’s in my car. I’ll give it you now.” She continued

 

 

 

“Don’t be. Screw it. I don’t need it anymore.” Yul stated and sounded pissed

 

 

 

 

“Umm. Mr. Kwon. Would you mind to join us for lunch? My treat” Taecyeon suddenly join the conversation.

 

 

 

 

“No. I need to do something more important. I need to go. And I have my own money to feed myself” Yul said and started to walk away.

 

 

“Wait!” Jessica called him but Yul didn’t look back.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yul shi! How about your shirt?!” Jessica asked him and finally turned his head.

 

 

 

 

“dispose it. I don’t want it anymore, Jung” he said and went away

 

 

 

 

“Umm.. Yul shi?!” Jessica called again.

 

 

 

 

“…..Goodbye and take care!”

 

 

Yul didn’t answered Jessica and just leave the place. Jessica sighed as disappointment. Yul was really pissed at that moment. She already taught him how to greet and say goodbye but it became useless again.

 

 

 

When Yul was already gone, the remaining three finally free from the most tensioning moment in their life.

 

 

 

“OMG! What was that?! I think my heart’s gonna explode any moment” Tiffany clenched her chest as a relief.

 

 

 

“Yah! Oppa why did you do that?!” Jessica yelled and hit the ear candy guy in his arms.

 

 

 

“What should I do now!?”Jessica face palmed herself.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly Tiffany pulled her to hug her tightly.

 

 

 

“Jessi. Remember that I love you and I’m always your bestfriend………. So goodluck on the hellYul” Tiffany acted like it’s that end of the world.

 

 

 

 

“What the hell Tiff!? You’re not helping!?” Jessica screamed at her making Tiffany cupped her ears.

 

 

 

“Haha. That’s really funny, Jessica. ‘Kwon Yul’. Mind to tell me what’s going on here? Who is he to you?” Taecyeon asked

 

 

 

Who is he to Jessica?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He?....... He’s my business partner.” She bit her lip and answered softly

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yul went back to his apartment really pissed.  When he opened the door, he started to break the interiors inside. Everything was messed up by him and even the table was not excuse for him. Yul held the vase and throw it directly on the floor.

 

 

 

“YOU LIED, JUNG JESSICA!” He screamed while punching the wall that made his hand bleed too much.

 

 

 

When he was already tired smashing inside his apartment, he flopped himself on the floor and not caring if there were broken things that can make him hurt.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, the door opened and Jessica showed up holding a paper bag containing Yul’s shirt in her hand. She was frozen on her spot seeing the interiors inside really devastated. She saw Yul on the floor with his hand bleeding.

 

 

 

 

“YUL SHI!”

 

 

 

Jessica unconsciously loosens her grip on the paper bag and rushed to Yul’s side but he shoved her away making her stumble on the floor.

 

 

 

 

“You lied. You make me believe everything that you said. Then a stupid big ear guy will show up introducing himself as your EX FIANCE? How could you JUNG!?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Let me explain”

 

 

 

 

“There’s no need to explain!” He yelled at her and stood up as his blood on his hands were dripping on the floor. He silently groaned in when he was already feeling the stinging pain on his hands.

 

 

 

 

“Please clam down and listen to me first before concluding everything” Jessica held his arms pleading at him sincerely.

 

 

 

“Why would I listen to you if you’re going to tell me lies again?” Yul pulled his arm from hers.

 

 

 

“I didn’t lie to you. Why you’re being like this?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“BECAUSE I’M JEALOUS!”

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica became speechless because of Yul’s sudden confession. She was looking at him blankly.

 

 

 

 

 

“…..I’m jealous, Jung.  I’m freaking jealous. Don’t know what’s going on with me and I don’t really like what I’ve heard earlier on that man. What’s with you, Jung? Why you’re doing this to me?  Why you didn’t tell me?”

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica resisted herself to cry again. Even though that it was just an indirect confession, her inner feelings was really raging inside her that she really want to pulled him to hugged tightly. She wished that someday Yul will go to say the three magical words that she really missed from him. It’s the moment that Yul will tell her again that he loves her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter