Chapter 10

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

My heart won’t stop beating faster because of the person on the other side of the door. My hands were still on my chest and trying to calm myself because of that unexpecting happening. Jessi see you later! I’m going to show the hell out of me on you. You troll! Why did you do this to me?!

 

 

“AARRGH!”

 

I heard someone groaning outside….. Wait…

 

TAENG!

 

I opened the door not caring what do I look. I saw Taeng rolling on the floor with his hands covering his face. What did I’ve done? I went on his side to check him. I pulled his arms to make him sit. And in the end, we were both seated on the floor.

 

I tried to remove his hand on his face but he won’t let me check it.

 

 

“Taeng, will you please remove your hands?” I requested but he just shook his head. How childish!

 

 

“Taeng please” I plead

 

 

“I’m fine Tiffany.”  He said still hiding his face

 

 

“If you’re fine, let me see it.” I said

 

 

“No.”

 

Such a stubborn!

 

“Yah! Let me see!” I yelled at him to scare him enough. And finally he removed his hands

 

 

“I’m fine really Tiffany” He looked at me and smile

 

How can he be fine when there’s a blood running down from his nose?

 

I sighed

 

“You’re not fine, Taeng. You’re bleeding!” I pulled him up and dragged him inside the penthouse.

 

 

 

I dragged him on the couch and I went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit and ice pack. When I returned to the living room, I saw him looking around while sitting like a kid. Such a cuttie! I cleared my throat to get his attention.

 

“Ahem”

 

He turned his head onto me and smile. What a cute nose bleeding cutie! Okay stop spazzing Stephanie. You’re too much. But Taeng is too much to handle! I can’t!

 

“Hi Tiffany!”

 

 

“Hi there”  I said and went to the couch to sit beside him.  I applied an ice pack on his nose after I applied some meds on it. Thank goodness it’s not badly injured and there’s no fracture in it. I don’t want his cute button nose to get damage.

 

Holding an ice on his nose, I noticed him looking at me sternly. I looked down to avoid his eyes. I’m so shy actually and I need to hide my red face.

 

“Hey, look at me” he said

 

I don’t want too!

 

 

“Tiffany you’re still pretty even you’re still in pj and having a bed hair” he whispered

 

 

I looked at him and saw his smile.

 

 

“Do I look okay? I’m disgusting, I still haven’t brush my teeth yet” I said.  So embarrassing! I hope I don’t have a bad breath. At least he said that I’m pretty.

 

 

“It’s okay. You’re still pretty. It’s okay if you’re still having a morning breath. It’s normal to humans”  he said as he removed my hand on his nose. He’s still cute with a red nose. I chuckled.

 

 

“I looked like Rudolf, right?” he laughed a little.

 

 

“I’m sorry.” I looked down again. He put his hand on my chin and made me look to his eyes.

 

 

“Don’t say ‘sorry’. Let’s say that was happened to make us closer to each other. Thank you” He smiled.

 

And I smiled back.

 

“Okay! I will be your cheffor today. So go clean yourself and I’m will make breakfast now.” He pulled me up.

 

“Make it delicious, kay?” I requested

 

“YES, MA’AM”  He saluted.

 

 

 

 

I made myself looked presentable to him even I’m just wearing a simple dress. Now, finally I looked good. Sigh. Earlier is my greatest nightmare. To all those people in the world, why Kim Taeng was the one who saw me on that state?Why?

 

 

“Are you okay, Tiffany? Is it not good?”

 

 

I snapped back from reality. I realized that we’re already on the table, eating our breakfast.

 

 

“H-Huh? It’s good. I didn’t know that you’re good at cooking. Your eggs benedict is the best. I’m envy at you“ I said as I eat the muffin.

 

 

“Why?” He asked

 

 

“Because I’m in making poached egg” I pouted

 

 

“Is that so? Don’t worry. I can cook you whenever you want eggs benedict” He said. Why he’s always having a smile on his face? Are his facial muscles didn’t getting tired?

 

 

I looked at him and asked.

 

 

“Why are you always smiling?” As expected ,he chuckled  at me

 

 

“Because I find everything wonderful.” He answered

 

 

“Even there’s a problem” I asked again

 

 

“It’s a nature. There’s no problem that cannot be solve.  I just smile and do my best to overcome it.” He said

 

You’re really a good example, Taeng.

 

 

“Can I ask you again?”

 

 

“Sure. You can ask me everything” He said and drink his juice.

 

 

“How did you and Yul became bestfriends?” I looked at him curiously

 

 

“Oh that…”

 

 

 

Flashback

 

It’ was the fourth day of school. Taeng was now in the classroom doodling the back of his note while waiting for the teacher to come inside. He’s already in his 3rd year in high school. For some years that he’s staying in France, he still finds himself a little bit alone even though he has friends. He misses South Korea, the food, the people and everything.  He’s still Korean in heart.

 

 

Taeng heard his classmates became quiet suddenly and he knows that their teacher was already come. He didn’t bother to look at the front of the classroom. He didn’t care of everything and he just focusing on his doodle.

 

 

“Class, you are going to have a new classmate. I’d like you to meet Mr. Yul Kwon. This is his first time to attend schooling because he is homeschooled. I hope you’ll welcome him and be friends.” The teacher said

 

 

Taeng’s ears chimed and finally darted his eyes in the front.

 

 

‘Kwon? A Korean? A Korean like me?’ he thought

 

 

He finally smiled. Taeng finally saw a Korean and he wanted to be friends with him.

 

 

“I’m Yul Kwon. Nice to meet you” The young guy introduced himself and went to his designated seat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Lunch break

 

Everyone was having their break time. The students were doing whatever they want, eating, chit chatting or even playing. That’s the high school life. Taeng was holding sandwiches on her tray and trying to find the Korean guy inside the canteen but that latter was not there. He sighed and pouted.

 

Taeng sat at the table beside the window. Now ,what should he do to the other sandwich that he has? He looked outside the window and noticed someone sitting under the tree. A smile formed on his lips when he figured it out that it’s the Korean guy.

 

He immediately went outside the canteen holding his sandwiches and approached the latter. Taeng saw him sitting with his eyes closed.

 

 

“Erm. Excuse me” He said. The latter opened his eyes and looked at Taeng

 

 

“Hi! Kwon Yul. I’m your classmate. Nice to meet you” Taeng offered his hand but the other one looked away. Taeng scratched his head.

 

 

“Err... here! It’s a sandwich. Let’s be friends” Taeng now offered the sandwich.

 

 

“Go away” Yul finally said rudely

 

 

“Why? I wanted to be friends with you since you’re a Korean like me too, right? I miss Korea a lot. How about you?  I’m Kim Taeng by the way. Let’s be friends.”  He smiled at him

 

 

“I don’t care and I’ve never been it Korea also I don’t want to be friends with you”  Yul stood up and went away leaving Taeng behind.

 

 

“Why so cold?” Taeng pouted and sighed…. but

 

 

“You’re going to be my friend someday Yul.” He smiled and watched Yul walking away.

 

 

The two haven’t talk again after that incident. Taeng was disappointed because Yul is so cold hearted. There’s nothing wrong to have friends, right?  He was still hoping that Yul will be open and become his close buddy.

 

 

 

 

One late night, Taeng went outside to buy some snacks to satisfy his tummy. He didn’t mind going alone outside because he was using his motorbike. While going home, he saw five people on the street. Taeng stopped his motorbike to observe them because he finds them weird. Later on he finally noticed what’s going on with them. He was stunned because he saw Yul got cornered by four peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter