Chapter 12

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pardon for errors!

 

Chapter 12

 

 

“Ow, my head”

 

 

Tiffany went out of her room with a hand on her head because of hangover.  She was walking around the living room with her eyes close as if she really memorized the every single furniture around then suddenly…

 

 

 

“my head is reall— F*ASDFG!“ She was tripped on the carpet and luckily she didn’t fell down.  

 

 

 

Taeng was cooking inside the kitchen. He’s making a chicken soup for the girls’ hangover. He put some herbs in it and stirs it gradually for the final touch. While stirring, he was startled by the sound/scream/swear coming from the living room.

 

 

 

 

“MY HEART!” Taeng clenched his chest because of shock. He immediately went to the living room to look it out then he saw Tiffany facing the wall leaning her head on it. Weird.

 

 

 

 

“Tiffany?” He called

 

 

Tiffany turned her head with a gloomy face. In other words, the hangover is really killing her.  She was looking at him with her eagle eyes trying sink in her mind who’s the man in front of her. She realized that it was Taeng.

 

 

 

“Taeng?”

 

 

 

“Tiffany?”

 

 

 

“Taeng?”

 

 

 

 

“Tiffany?”

 

 

 

“Dookong?”

 

 

 

“Totoro?”

 

 

 

“Ta—“

 

 

 

 

“STOP!” Taeng exclaimed and walked going to Tiffany

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked and still holding her head

 

 

 

“I’m here to look on you and Jessica. I can’t leave you just like that. Are you still in pain?” He asked and the latter nodded

 

 

 

“Come on. I cooked some chicken soup for your hangover”  Taeng guided her to the kitchen table. He served her some chicken soup and glass of orange juice. He placed a pain reliever beside the glass for Tiffany to take after she ate her soup.

 

 

“Don’t forget to take the pain reliever, kay? Or else”

 

 

 

Tiffany smirks

 

 

 

“Else what?”

 

 

 

“I might do something that can make you take it” Taeng smirks back

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Jessica was still on her bed and don’t want to stand up because of throbbing pain in her head. She was really drunk last night and she wondered why she let herself drunk.  Even though she’s drunk she still knows what she was doing. She rolled on her side and reminisced about what happened last night.

 

 

 

“We kissed” She whispered as she put her finger in her lips.

 

 

 

 

Did she let herself drunk to have courage to kiss him? She’s the one who initiated it. Was that right? Jessica finally kissed Yul again after many years of longing but she wonders why Yul kissed him back. A small smile crept on her lips because she finally felt a bit of his warmth. She wished that the man she kissed last night is her Seobang and not Kwon Yul.  She sighed and stood up but the pain strikes inside her head more.

 

 

 

“This is killing me”

 

 

 

She walks out the room while massaging her temples. Walking in the living room, she didn’t notice the carpet in the floor and she…

 

 

 

 

“F*SDFGH! WTH! Stupid carpet!” she also tripped

 

 

 

 

Taeng and Tiffany got startled because of Jessica’s scream. They went out of the kitchen to look at Jessica while laughing. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Jessi” Tiffany hugged her bestfriend

 

 

 

 “What’s good in the morning when the carpet is blocking my way and trying to kill me” Jessica scoffed

 

 

 

“Don’t worry Jessica. Tiffany also tripped with that carpet earlier” Taeng laughed but immediately stop when Tiffany glared at him.

 

 

 

 

“Come on let’s eat. Taeng made chicken soup for us. I’ll tell the cleaning ajumma to remove that carpet” Tiffany held Jessica’s hand and walked going to the kitchen and Taeng followed behind.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here, Taeng?” Jessica asked too as she seated on her seat

 

 

“I’m here to accompany you girls. Actually, Yul was here also since last night but left earlier because his cousin just called” Taeng said and give Jessica a bowl of soup too.

 

 

 

 

“You two slept here?” Tiffany asked

 

 

 

“Yep. We were drunk too you know. Yul really wanted to go home last night but he got a really bad head ache so he stayed here to rest. Don’t worry we slept in the living room.” Taeng smiled at the two girls

 

 

 

“Is he fine?” Jessica looked at Taeng

 

 

 

 

“Yeah. But his headache last night was kinda serious and that was the first time he suffers with it. Well, since he helped me to prepare the ingredients earlier, he’s definitely fine” Taeng laughed

 

 

“How nice of him, right Jessi” Tiffany faced Jessica

 

 

 

“Yeah” Jessica smiled

 

 

 

The three started to eat their breakfast.  After they eat, Jessica excused herself because her head was still aching. Taeng walks to the sink to wash the dishes when suddenly Tiffany volunteered herself to help him. Taeng wanted Tiffany to just rest but the lady insist.

 

 

 

“Hey, go to your room Tiffany and rest more.”  Taeng said while putting all the dirty dishes on the sink

 

 

 

“I’m fined already and you’re the visitor in here.  We’re must be the one who serve you.” Tiffany snatched the bowl from Taeng’s hand

 

 

 

“Stubborn just like Yul” Taeng sighed

 

 

 

“If he’s stubborn, I’m more severe so shoo!” Tiffany pushed him on the side

 

 

 

“Hey, how about we wash the dishes together to make it done faster and for you to rest again?” Taeng went to her side

 

 

 

“Hmm okay.  You do the scrubbing and I do the rinsing” Tiffany stated

 

 

 

“Yes ma’am!” Taeng gave her a salute

 

 

 

 

The two washed the dished quietly and neatly. The kitchen was totally clean. They gave a high five at each other because of what they’re done. ( A/N: As if it’s hard to wash the dishes from three people)

 

 

 

“We’re done! YeY!” Taeng exclaimed and happily jumping

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t know that you can be domestic, Taeng” Tiffany

 

 

 

“I can also wash clothes and clean the house if you wanna know. I can be a good husband, right? ” He giggled

 

 

 

“Yeah right” Tiffany leaned closer and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Taeng was surprised because of her sudden action.

 

 

 

“Thanks for everything Taeng. Thank you for being caring and gentleman” Tiffany said and giving him an eye smile

 

 

 

 

“That’s nothing. Err.. by the way. I forgot to give you something when we were in the amusement park”

 

 

 

 

“What is it?” Tiffany asked excitedly

 

 

 

 

“Here”

 

 

 

 

Taeng cupped her face and kissed her. Tiffany was surprised but eventually she responded. Tiffany put her hands around his neck and pulled him closer. Their kiss became more passionate and deepens. Suddenly they heard someone on their back that made them pulled out from each other.

 

 

“Ahem!..... Nice scene” Jessica smirks at the blushing two.

 

 

 

 

Jessica went to the fridge and gets some bottled water.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing you. I’m just thirty so I went here. You may continue your business” Jessica smirks again and went out of the kitchen

 

 

 

The atmosphere inside the kitchen became awkward and Taeng broke it.

 

 

 

“Err… morning breath and kiss is not bad at all”

 

 

 

“What did you just say? Are you indirectly telling me that I have a bad breath?” Tiffany faced him with a pissed face.

 

 

 

“No. I said ‘I love you’” Taeng answered

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was frozen. Did she just hear the three magical words? She looked at him stunned.

 

 

 

 

"I know you’re stunned because of sudden confession. I’m sorry because I’m not really that showy type and I’m sorry I’m straightforward. Tiffany, I want to know your answer. Do you love me too?"

 

 

 

 

“I-I” She’s speechless. The person she adores too much had confessed to her.

 

 

 

“Just kiss me back if you do”

 

 

Taeng went closer at her and captures her lips again and Tiffany kissed him back. Yes. Tiffany loves him too. They pulled out when they already needed oxygen and glued each other’s forehead.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter