CHAPTER 18

Can You Be Mine

CHAPTER 18

 

Everyone was busy with their final draf for their final thesis while Wooyoung and Junho are slowly turning into zombies because of the upcoming medical board examination next week.

All of them are in Soeun's house studying and editing together, they transformed the living room in to a library/computer shop with all the management and medical books lying around the floor and cables all tangled up plugged in around the different corners of the room.

 

"I could have drive here myself or ask Chun or my brother to pick me up."

"That's okay, those guys wer hogging you all day and I couldn't even have you for myself just even for a minute."

"Are you being jealous of our friends Mr. Horvejkul?" Nichkhun just laughed.

"Yes damn right I am!" his reply caught Victoria by surprise. "Thank you" he suddenly said and pulled her in a tight embrace, he rest his chin on top of her head while Victoria's head perfectly fit on the croocked of his neck. After their indirect confession for each other, the two have been more comfortable in showing and verbalizing their affection, not publicly but only with close friends and family.

"Thank you for what?"

"For not telling Junho ang Wooyoung that your brother and Chun are two of the youngest Harvard doctor who graduate summa laude and not to mention had already finished their specializations."

"How did..." she was surprised.

"I saw them at the hospital and curiosity won over so I asked around..."

"So you asked the nurses" he hug her tighter.

"And male nurses and other male hospital staffs I might add. And besides, I already have my suspicions since the guys mentioned that they never really saw the two at school that often."

"They're pressured enough having not just one but both parents as great doctors" Nichkhun just kissed the top of her head. 

"Also, next time they invite you to work together on thesis revisions, please just say no" she just gave him a puzzled look. "It pains me to look at you bored all day at the corner and playing Criminal Case on your laptop."

"Excuse me, I did not!" she protested.

"You don't need to hide it from me you know. I know you're finished with your thesis and you already proofread the entire document for god knows how many times."

"Nichkhun Horvejkul, are you spying on me?" another hearty laugh came out from him.

"No I'm not Ms. Lee, just observant, that's all."

"I just don't want them to think that I'm prude and boastful."

"You know what, you're thinking too much of what other people would think" he finally let go of her took her hands. "People can't do anything if you and your brother and Chun are somehow related to Einstein. They would never judge you because they are your friends. Aren't you proud that your brother received his medical degree with specialization at the age of what?"

 "Twnety one."

"Medical degree and specialization at the age of twenty one!" he exclaimed. "Are you sure he's only 23? How did they even manage to do that?"

 

 

A/N: Thank you sooooo much for readimg the story! ♡♡♡

Just want to clear, in the story the others know that Donghae/Lei is a year older than Victoria (22) but truth is, they are only 22 and the twin are soon to turn 23. 👍