CHAPTER 13 - The Second Brother

Can You Be Mine

CHAPTER 13

The Second Brother

 

(don't own the picture)

The Kitchen Salvatore Cuomo is a partnership venture of Heechul Song and Italian celebrity chef, restaurateur and media personality Salvatore Cuomo. The restaurant is locaed in Gangnam-gu Sinsa-dong, it offers a contemporary food choices of authentic Italian foods and the simple and classic interior of the restaurant made it more appealing to people, Reporters lined up outside the restuarant as top artists, politicians, socialites and other famous personalities arrive one by one. 

"I don't think it's a good idea coming during the opening night" Victoria said when she got out of the car. "There's so many people tonight."

"Duh! Of course there will be many people, tonight the opening night" Changmin said. "Hyung did really let loose on this one though. Let's go big guy, we're going to order everything on the menu!" he said and drag Chansung inside.

 

QIAN

"Reservation for Shim Changmin" Max said to the server on the podium, she check the list and led us to a big round table, after placing our orders, I excuse myself to go the ladies room. On my way back to the table, one of the servers approached me.

"Excuse me Ms. Lee, Mr. Heechul wishes to see you" she said, I followed her to the other side of the 

restaurant which looks like where the private dining halls are located.

"Qiannie!" a loud voice bellowed when the server opens the door for me, I immediate got inside and close the door shut. "How's my little princess?" I ran towards the man and hug him tight.

"I'm okay oppa, how are you? Where is unnie?" I ask my elder brother Leeteuk Song.

"How about me princess?" I heard Heechul oppa said from behind, he just entered the room and motioned he servers to place the food plates on the table, I recgnize some of them because Heechul oppa only allows his trusted employees to serve food to the family especially in this type of events. I gave my brother a big hug, gosh how I missed my brothers!

Where is Yuan Oppa? I thought you picked him up at the hospital this afternoon?" I ask Heechul oppa.

"He had an emergency with one of his patients and needed to run back to the hospital but he'll be back" Leeteuk oppa explained. "Are you going to eat with us Qian?"

"I'm sorry oppa but I'm with my friends tonight" I said.

"Heechul told me earlier that Max's in town, is he staying with you?" Leeteuk oppa ask.

"Yup and he's making me crazy" I complained.

"Qian, I heard..." before he could finish there was a knock on the door and one of oppa's security opened it.

"Ma! Pa!" I run towards my parents and gave them both a tight hug, it's been a while since I last saw my parents, although they check up on me everyday, it's still different when you see them personally.

"How's my baby doing?" Mama asks me, she was in verge of crying. It's a scene we always end up having since she can't see her twins everyday unlike Leeteuk, Heechul and Yuan Oppa. Yes, Donghae and I are twins, fraternal twins and we are the youngest of the mysterious Song Siblings everyone is talking about.


NICHKHUN

"Where is Victoria?" Soeun asks, I rememeber Victoria saying that she'll just go to the ladies room but it's been twenty minutes already and she's still not back. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll check on the on the way" I said. There's no cue on the ladies room, maybe she wander off somewhere around the restaurant.

"Ma! Pa!" I heard a familiar voice, I decided to go to the direction where I heard the voice, looks like private dinning halls. I saw a door slightly ajar, I was abou to retreat when I hear Victoria's voice.

"I'm okay, Lei's with Chun in China but he promise he'll be to celebrate New Year with me" she said, I can see her talking to a middle age lady.

"I told her to just follow Lei there, Ayi's been asking me about her when I visited them last month" I recognize the voice, Heechul's.

"But Max's in town and there are things I'm taking care as of the moment" she said.

"Alright but promise me you'll take care of yourself and try to visit the house more oftern."

"I will Pa, as soon as Lei gets back from vacation we promise to visit you" she said. "I should get back to my friends now and started walking towards the door" I panicked a little but another voice started talking.

"I think you should wait for Siwon" I recognize the voice as the eldest Song son, Leeteuk.

"But my friends are probably looking for me already" she said.

"It won't take a while princess, he said he's at the lobby already" I hid behind one of the lifesize statues, I almost got caught when the door suddenly opens. I saw a man holding a white coat entered the room.

"I'm sorry for being late, I had an emergency at the hospital" I heard the new comer said.

"Oppa!"

"Aigoo, how's my baby sister doing?" she called Victoria her sister.

"I'm okay oppa, I should be the one asking you that" Victoria said. "Look at yourself, I think you lost some weight the last time we saw each other."

"I'm okay princess, just a little tired that's all" then it hit me hard, everything falls into place. Victoria and Donghae are the Song Twins everybody is talking about.