Sunday

Finally

Dara POV

It was 8:00 am in the morning. I don't know why, but I already get up one hour ago. I already eat breakfast, take a bath, and cleaning home. So, I just sit at my bed while listening few songs. But somehow, I still bored. So, I decide to go outside for a nice fresh air. I grabbed my jacket and wear it because the weather are cold outside. I started to walked to the bus station and go to the cafe near the shopping center. I ordered a coffe for today. When the order is ready, I drink it slowly while reading a book. And suddenly a guy--younger than me--sit infront of me.

 

"Hello.. Sorry for bothering you. Are your name Sandara Park?" he asked me with a huge smile on his face. He has a brown hair, his age around 21, and he sure has an aegyo face. He seems familliar to me. But I couldn't guess who is he.

 

"Yes, That's me.. May I know who are you?" I asked him and keep thinking hard who is he.. Right after I asked him, his face turned to disappointed. And he pouts.

 

"Noona~~ I missed you and your brother, but how come you don't know your little brother friends and your own 'old' neighbour?" he pouted at me with his childish face. "I used to play with my other 4 friends and my group often to play snow fight game with Cheondung's group." he chuckled. "That's bring very big memory.. And I still remember you usually mad at us when we hit your face with snowball.." he grins at me.

 

"Wait a second.. Are you...? Jung-hwan??" I asked him and he grins at me.

 

"Yup, noona.. Why all the sudden you call me Jung-hwan? I thought you often call me Sandeul~" his smile are getting bigger, and suddenly he shouted, "Hyung~~ Gongchan~~ Baro~~ She is Dara-noona!! Do you remember her~?" he called his friends with aegyo tone and his friends looked at me and gives me a smile.. I guess they still afraid at me after what I did to them..

 

"By the way, Where's Cheondung? I miss that hyung~~" he asked me and looked at me with his puppy eyes.

 

I just chuckled and shakes head, "He didn't come with me.." I told him. His face turned sad and he feel disappointed.

 

"Can you give me Cheondung-hyung's number? I'll wanna talk to him.." he said to me and begging me to give Cheondung's number. So, I gave him his number then he started to turn happy and he leaves with his friends after he said goodbye.

 

When I was about to read books again, I saw a Jiyong entering the cafe. What a surprising day.. I met many friends.. I called him, "Jiyong~!!" while I stand up and waves my hand to him.

 

He look at me and smile, and then he quickly sat in front of me. "Hello, Dara... It's such a coincidence to met you here" he smiled. Aish.. His smile are so nice. He does know how to make people comfortable with him..

 

"Yeah, It does.. It's nice to met you here.." I smiled back.

 

Suddenly, he take out something and putted it on the table. I looked at it and surprise. "I want to gave this tomorrow.. But it seems I'll just give it to you today." he smiled and he push that thing closer to me.

 

"H-How'd you know... I-I like those things?" I stared at a cute little cat doll.. It reminds me of my cat, Dadong. I slowly takes the doll and hugs it.

 

"Hmm.. I don't know.. I just randomly picked." he said. I looked at his face and his face showed that he didn't lied..

 

"Thank you.. By the way, Why are you so nice to me?" I asked while patting the cat doll..

 

"Because I still want to apologize what I did to you at the first day school." he said and sighed.

 

"What did you do? I think you did anything wrong.." I said. He looked at me, surprise. He pouted at me and sighed. It seems he disappointed because I forgot. But what did he do anyway?

 

"I bumped on you so..." He started to say and I cutted him.

 

"Aish, Jiyong.. It's okaaaaay~" I smiled and looked at him with aegyo face so he could stop blabbering about that. "You know I already forgave you so stop that~~"

 

He sighed in defeated and said, "But It doesn't matter If I still became nice to people~!" he protested.

 

"Okay Okay.." I looked at the clock and stood up. "I'm sorry, Jiyong. I need to go.. See you tomorrow" I smiled and he smiled back. I started to walked to the bus station and go home.

 

 

 

 


A/N:

Could someone tell me how to recover inspiration? (- o -) I still can't find any idea to what to wrote next..

Please Please Please help me~ D:

Oh yeaaaah, Don't forget to comment~~

Thanks for subscribe, comment, upvote, and reading~ :D