Saturday Holiday (Part 1)

Finally

Saturday Morning

On early morning, Dara was getting ready to go to the restaurant. She wearing a white shirt with long sleeve and black jeans. She started to walked to the restaurant and she found her friends were there, Minzy, Bom, Seunghyun, Seungri, Youngbae, and Jiyong. She started to fast her moves to came near them.

 

"Mianhe. I'm late.." she said. She looked down and hoping her friend would forgive her.

 

"It's okay, Noona. We just came either." Seungri said. "Let's come in, shall we?" asked Jiyong while he start to walk into the restaurant. Everybody followed him and they sit on an empty table. After they ordered, they talked to each other happily. Seungri, Youngbae, Jiyong, and Dara was talking about music on the other hand Bom and Seunghyun talking about food and Daesung with Minzy talking about their past

 

"Noona, Can you sing something for us? I want to hear you singing.." asked Seungri.

 

Dara giggles and said "Sure.. But only a little okay?" she smiled.

 

Jiyong POV

Hmm.. She's going to sing.. What will she sing? Hmm.. I bet her voice are good. Let's just listen to her.. I looked at her, waiting for her to sing..

She closed her eyes, take a deep breath then start to sing. "Haru jongil geudae moseup jakku tteoolla. Onjongil deulliji annneun jeonhwagiman tto chyeodabwa.." she suddenly stop and start to looked down embarrass..

 

"Wow, Noona.. You do rap?? That's cool!!" Seungri said... I agreed with Seungri so I nodded..

 

"Hyung, you should show us your skill rap!!" Seungri said and he claps his hand one time. I chuckled and looks at Seungri. This little maknae has to shout his mouth. I shakes my head, "I don't want to do this. I'm not as good at Hyung.." I looked at Seunghyun who's busy talking with his girlfriend.

 

"Come on, Just try it once." Dara said while she gives me an aegyo smile. Aish, I can't resist the smile... I chuckled then asked "What song you want me to sing?" I asked.

 

"Up to you.." She answered. I chuckled and looked at Youngbae who currently just listening since we start to talk. I wonder what does he think about..

 

I started to sing, "Neujeun bam biga naeryeowa neol deryeowa, Jeojeun gieok kkeute dwicheogyeo na, Neo eobsi jal sal su itdago, Dajim hae bwado eojjeol su eobdago, Mothaneun suldo masigo, Sok taneun mam bamsae chaewo bwado, Sirheo neo eomneun haruneun gireo bireo, Jebal itge haedallago" I stopped and takes a deep breath and drink water.

 

Dara looked at me with a surprise look, Youngbae just chuckled and smiled, while Seungri pats my back. "See? He is good at it!"

 

"That was so cool~ You're very good at it, Jiyong~ I'm impressed!" she claps her hand and giggled.

 

"Why thank you, Dara.." I smiled.

 

"Hyung!!! You call her with her name, That's rude!!" Seungri shouted at me. I covered my ears and explained, "Yah, Seungri!! You don't need to shout!! She didn't mind anyway!! And she looks young, It's weird to call her Noona.."

Youngbae said, "I agreed with Jiyong. But, I'm still gonna call her Noona.. Show some respect dude.."

 

I pouted and looked away, "Mianhe.."

 

"It's okay, Jiyong. I don't mind If you call me Dara.." she smiled and giggled.

 

After continuing our conversation, the food are served on our table. I looked around, Youngbae ordered a hamburger, Daesung ordered a hotdog, Minzy ordered a soup, Bom ordered a baked corn, Seunghyun ordered a steak, Seungri ordered sandwich like me, and Dara ordered a ramen..

 

"Yah, Unnie! How come you didn't turn fat even though you always eat ramen?" Minzy asked to Dara. She just shakes her head because she doesn't know. Wow, I admired her.. Her body still tiny even though she likes to eat..

 


A/N:
Sorry, I only could update until this part. Being busy lately. So.. I'm sorry.. I can't update tomorrow.. ._.

Leave comment~ I love reading it~ :D