Saturday Holiday (Part 3)

Finally

"So, What did you buy Dara? You didn't buy anything? Oh look, A girl should buy a clothes. At least one. I wanna ask something. Why did Jiyong buy a cloth but you didn't buy it?" Bom asked Dara and she shakes Dara shoulder a little. "Are you out of your mind, girl?" as she shaked her again.

 

"Ahh!! Bom!! I didn't buy clothes, but I buy jacket!!" Dara shouted at Bom because she started to feel dizzy when she keep shaking Dara. Bom stopped shaking her for a while and looked at Dara hand. "But, Dara.. You even didn't carry a plastic bag with you!! Are you trying to fool me?" she shaked Dara again as sooner as Bom notice Dara didn't carry any plastic bag.

 

Jiyong chuckled. "Aish, noona~ Dara, buy this... I carried it for her.. Stop shaking her, noona. I think she's getting dizzy.."

 

Bom stopped shaking her then looks at Jiyong. She stared him for a while then she points at him, "Why didn't you tell me earlier? And, It was rare for you to carry a girls stuff. And as I remember, You didn't even want to mind girls business! What's wrong with this guy? Aish, Guys are complicated!" then she grabs Minzy and Dara wrist then drag them both to the music store.

 

Seunghyun and Daesung look at each other then they both looks at Jiyong. Jiyong just raised his eyebrows and confused.

 

"Let's follow them, shall we?" Jiyong asked. He looks at Seunghyun and Daesung while they both still staring at him. But Jiyong just walk, leaving them alone.

 

Seunghyun POV

I confused when I saw Jiyong carried Dara's stuff. That's not like him. He usually just let the girl carry their shopping item by herself. Especially when someone forced him to the shopping mall. I couldn't believe my eyes. I think Daesung thinks the same. Hmm, This is very interesting.. It seems Dara-noona can make him change... But I thought, Jiyong still waiting that girl from the past. Even though he don't know his name.

 

Daesung looks at me and he sighed. "Hyung, I guess there's no point if we stand here and keep thinking about this rare event. I know Jiyong-hyung seldom carries something for a girl.. But we need to follow Bom and Minzy. They could be mad If we stay here." then he started to walk away. I follow Daesung to the music shop.

 

Dara POV

"Unnie~~ Look~~ I wanna to buy this~~!" Minzy keep pointing at one direction. When I saw what's Minzy was pointing, I was shocked. That's a rilakkuma earphone.

 

"But, Minzy.. I thought you don't like Rilakkuma.." I said and looked at her.

 

Minzy grins at me and pinch my cheek, "Who said I was about to buy it for myself? I wanna to buy this and send it to Chaerin-unnie~~" she took the rilakkuma earphone and headed to the casier.

 

I heard Bom chuckled and she looked at me, "She often do that.. Even though Chaerin already said 'Stop sending me stuff!!', Minzy keep buying her stuff because she want to make Chaerin happy." Bom looked at Minzy direction. "I guess, Chaerin will back to Seoul sooner.. I got an information from her dad, he want her to learn music at Seoul.." she chuckled.

 

"I see.. By the way, What do you want to buy, Bom??" I asked her while looking at her direction. She just shakes her head and she started to walked out when Minzy already finish paying the earphone. I followed Bom and Minzy.

 

When we came out, we saw the boys waiting near the door shop. Daesung offered to carried that earphone but Minzy rejected and she putted the earphone to her bag.

 

"Hmm.. Girls are weird aren't they? they quickly moved from one shop to another shop.. But some of it loves to stay at one shop for hours.." I heard Jiyong said that and he chuckled. I pinch his arm and pouts at him. Aish. How dare he said girls are weird? We aren't weird!!

He looked at me and looks at me confusely. "Why did you pinch me? I didn't do anything wrong.." he said that then looks away. I playfully punch his back slowly.

 

"Girls aren't weird~!" I said and keep punching his back playfully. But, Jiyong didn't react and he just started to walked away, leaving me alone. Aisssshhhhh... How dare him leaving me alone!?

 

"Jiyong!! Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you~!!" I shouted at him then follow him. But do you know what he do? He keep ignoring me!!

 

"Jiyong! Don't ig--" when I was about to continue my words, Jiyong cuts me by saying, "Yah.. I know I know.. I didn't ignore you.. I hear all you say.. I only didn't give any respond. Get it?" he looked at me for awhile then walked away. I just sighed and follow him..

 

Few hours later

The sky has turn dark and we go home to each of their house. Today was so much fun~~ I wish tomorrow they want to hangout again.. I starting to type a text on my phone.

To: Cheondung

Hello~~ Noona had a great day here :D How about you?

From: Noona.

 

I press 'send'.

 

I arrived at home around 30 minutes again. Without any thing to do. I just go in, take off my shoes. And go to the bedroom. When I arrived there, I threw myself to bed and sleep because so tired of today.


A/N:

Hello~ I ran out of inspiration lately.. Mianhe (; ~ ;)

Please leave comment~ I love reading it <3

Thank you for reading, subscribe, and commenting, especially upvote (^ o ^)/

Until next time~~