Anger and Sad

Finally

Dara stepped out of her house after she’s getting ready for school. Today she wears a black long sleeves sweater with a long jeans since the weather are cold—because it was autumn. Minzy was sick today so she goes to her school by herself. She hums few songs while she walking happily to her campus. Her phone rang when she almost arrived at her campus. It was from Cheondung, so she answers it without hesitation.

 

“Noona! You gave my number to Sandeul!?” he shouted right away before she was able to greet him properly.

 

“Yah!! Don’t shout at your noona like that!! You pabo!!” she sighed and pouted even though she knows he can’t see her pouting. “I did give him your number… It is okay anyway, dongsaeng… They missed you~ I bet they did a prank to you… Am I right?” she giggled and smiled.

 

“Yup! Aish, noona… They want me to come there, too. They said Seungho-hyung, Byunghee-hyung, Joon-hyung, and Mir are waiting for me to come there~! I wish appa would let me to come there~!” he sighed and he said something but it was more like whisper to her so she couldn’t hear him.

 

“Huh? I can’t hear you Park Sanghyun! Speak louder!” she shouted at her dongsaeng.

 

“Never mind, noona… Bye for now… I need to go to school~ Call me again later, noona~” he replied.

 

She sighs and giggles a bit, “Fine~ Take care~ I’ll call you again~ Byeee~” she hang up then put her phone inside her bag.

 

“You seems happy there, noona. A call from your boyfriend?” a familiar voice said behind her after she put her phone inside her bag. She turns around and greets by Seungri’s happy face.

 

“Aniyo.. It was from my little brother~” she happily reply and Seungri face turns confuse.

 

“You have a little brother? Since when?” he asked her with a curious face was written on his face.

 

“Of course since he was born, you pabo!” she chuckled. Then she started to walk again and Seungri followed her.

 

“Aish, noona… I never thought you have a little brother~ It’s making me surprise!” he chuckled and scratch back of his head. “Do you have a sister, too?” he asked.

 

“Nope.” She simply answered him. He pouted at her and it makes her confuse. She looked at him and makes a what’s-the-problem-about-it looks. He sighed and shakes head.

 

“Nothing, just want to know about it.” he grins at her and runs forward without waiting Dara. He looked behind at Dara and shouted, "Bye, Noona~~ It's nice to talk with you today but I need to rush to the library~!!"

 

Dara just chuckled and waves a little to Seungri and continues walk to her campus slowly.

 

 

Dara POV

 

I walked through the hallway and greets few teacher that passing by. Plus, greets few of my classmate that I remember. And, before I reached my class, I saw Ha Yi running torwards me. She waves at me while running and stopped right in front of me.

 

"Hello, unnie~ How are you?" she happily asked me and smile so wide.

 

"I'm fine, Ha Yi.. How about you?" I smiled back at her and waiting for her reply.

 

"I'm very fine, unnie~ I'm quiet happy that I can met you again~ I heard for Minzy that you're 28 years old.. Is that true??" she asked and looked at me with her curious eyes. Well, everybody didn't believe anybody who told my age. They only believe when I told them. Want to know why? Because my face didn't looked like 28 years old woman.

 

I just nodded for the answer and her face turned shock. But I didn't shock at that reaction. People used to gave me that reaction after I told them the truth. I sighed and pats Ha Yi's head. "Now, now. No need to keep thinking about that, neh? Go back to your class now~ your friends is waiting for you now." I said and at instant she looked around and saw two beautiful young girl.

 

Ha Yi runs to them then bring them to me. "Dara-unnie.. This is Bae Suzy.." she pointed at one of the girls. "This is Kim Hyun-a.."

 

They both politely bow at me. "It's nice to meet you.." they said. I bowed back and said, "It's nice to meet you, too."

 

"Suzy is good at act while Hyuna is good at dancing." Ha Yi told me.

 

"Ahh~ Aigoo~~" I said and looked at them with a smile on my face. "Well, I need to go to my class now.. See you later" I bowed at them and they bowed back.

 

When I arrived at my class, I saw Youngbae, Jiyong, Daesung, and Seunghyun. I bet Seungri still at library. And Bom? I don't know where's that corn maniac at.. I came near them since I sat next Jiyong...

 

"Hello, Dara.." they greets me when I arrived at my seat. I greet them back.

 

"Hey, Dara~ Do you know? Minzy is moved to other class. Because her dance was very good, so she moved to the dance class. Have you heard about Hyuna? Minzy will be at the same class as her." Daesung told me and his faces turns sad (Of course, he's sad.. Poor him)

 

At first, I was shocked. But Minzy deserve better of course. I felt lonely without Minzy, though. Plus, Too bad she is sick at her first day in her new class.. Maybe Daesung already told Minzy about this.

 

"Don't worry, Dae~ Cheer up~ She deserve better, right?" Seunghyun cheer him up and right after that the bell rang and the teacher came in.

 

"You must be lonely without your friend.." suddenly the man next to me spoke. I looked at Jiyong and he smiles at me a little.

 

"Don't worry, you still have Bom and us. So, you don't need to worry about friend. We're willing to be friends with you." he grins. Is he trying to comforting me? But It makes me happy and relieve. I smile back at him and keep my attention to the teacher before our teacher scold us.

 


Lunch time

 

The bell has rang and the student ran to the canteen as soon as they could. When I stood up, Bom, Jiyong, and Seunghyun were approaching me. Daesung, Seungri, and Youngbae already ran outside to class.. Maybe they want to goes to library, because they brought few books along them.

 

"They keep bugging me to join them at lunch time.. So, do you want to join us or eat alone?" Bom asked me and gave me a 'please-join-us-or-i'll-bite-you' look. So, that's mean I don't have choice right? Then, I just nodded to her question and she holds my hand and dragging me to the canteen without waiting them.

 

At Canteen

 

"Dara!! Don't eat that!! It'll make you fat!!" Bom shouted at me when I bring a bowl of ramen on our table. But what's the problem about ramen? It was delicious~!

 

"Don't tell me to stop eating this! It's the same feeling when you can't stop eat..." I pointed at her food "... baked corn"

 

The other were laugh when I did that, but Bom stared at me and gave me her death glare. But I ignore her and sat next to Bom without thinking.

 

"Yah, pabo!! Why you sit next to me!?!?" Bom shouted at me like I did a very very criminal action. Oh, pleasee.. I didn't do anything... I looked at her and gave her 'what-did-you-mean' look.

 

"I want Seunghyun sit next to me! You go sit next Jiyong!!" she looked at Jiyong and Seunghyun while shouted again, "Don't you disagree with my decision!! Now you both switch!" she shouted while pointing at me and Seunghyun to switch.

 

Without any words, we both switch and I sit next to Jiyong. He greets me with smile when I sat.

 

"You seriously obey her too much. You scared of her?" Jiyong whisper at my ears.

 

"Not really.. Just sometimes.. Everyone seriously don't want her to be mad.." I looked at her and imagine her being mad. Oh-oh.. Her anger is beyond our imagination...

 

"I'm completely agree with you, because last time she mad. She punched my face until bleeding... Just BECAUSE I accidently bumped her like I bumped on you few days ago." he whisper to me and I looked at him. I gave him a pity looked and he just chuckled.

 

Suddenly, Seungri head appeared from our back. "Yah!! Hyung!!! Noona!! You keep whispering since I spotted you both in the canteen!!" he shouted, loud enough to make few people around us heard it and look at us. In instant, Jiyong smacked Seungri head in anger and looked away.

 

Of course, I looked away too.. It's freaking embarrassing!!

 

"Yah! It's none of your business!! I didn't whisper anything weird anyway!!" Jiyong shouted in anger and smacked Seungri head again.

 

Seungri whined and suddenly looked behind at his left when a girl figure appear next to us. Anger is around her faces.

 

Oh-oh.. It's Sulli..

 

Without any word, Sulli just pulled my hair and I fall to the ground. Jiyong, Seunghyun, Bom stood up from their seat and glared at Sulli. "Stay away from Jiyong, you " she said and let go off my hair.

 

Of course this time I mad and didn't accept the fact that she wants to bully me over and over again. When she turned around, I stood up, grabs her arm, turns her body around to faced me. Everybody shocked when I did my next move.. Want to know what is it? I slapped her face, then sat back to my seat. Eating like nothing was happen.

 

Sulli holds her cheeks and runs out of the canteen while sobbing.

 

"Y-You.. what did.. I mean... why.. It wasn't l-like you at all, Dara.." Bom looked at me and confused. I just keep eating and when I finished, I walked as fast as I could to the park near my home. Planning to skip the class. Left all my things-- except my phone-- at the class. I felt so so sad and started sobbing softly.

 

Jiyong POV

 

Did I just saw right? No one dares to slap Sulli. Even BOM!! But.. But...she did it.. When I kept thinking, she suddenly ran away. I feel want to chase her and comfort her, but my body won't follow my brains order. I just kept staring at her until she completely gone.

 

I looked at Seungri and gave him 'It's-your-fault' look. If he didn't shouted like that, Sulli wouldn't noticed us because we-- Seunghyun, Bom, and I-- already choose a table that far from Sulli.

 

 

 

The bell rang. When we got back to the class, Dara wasn't there. Her bag still there. Her table is clean as always-- because she already tidy it up after the last lesson finished.

 

At first, I didn't felt bothered until time gets passed and she still haven't came back. So, when the bell rang I grabbed her bag and searched the whole school for her. I felt more and more worried when I didn't find her at school. I ran to the parking lot and I my motorcycle, searched her around the town.

 


 

 

A/N:

Hello my beloved subbies~ ^-^ My beloved readers~ :D

This is the end of my hiatus.. Did you like this chapther? :3

Or did you dislike it? D:

Give me a comment about this chapther and I'll start make another chapther~~ :D

Oh yeah, Did you know? I've read about an article, and it said GD will make a comeback at his birthday~~ Yaaaaay~~! :D

And it said 'Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour' will be on theater around Asia~~ :D Oh my god~~ I can't wait~~