Past and Present

Finally

She sat under the big tree while hugging her knee. She always sat there whenever she's sad. She just stare at the leaf that just turned to red or yellow. She just kept staring it and her tears keep fell down.

 

Dara POV

 

Why? Why does everybody keep bullying me? Why...? It's just like old time.. 10 years ago.. It's the same. But there was 2 different about today. First, today was autumn but last time was winter. Second, today... NO ONE comforting me like last time.. I still remember last time, someone still comforting me.. even though that 'boy' didn't tell me his name..

 

 

Flashback

 

I was sobbing under the big tree.. Letting my tears fall.. while hugging my knee.. looking up to the sky.. looking to the falling snow.. Didn't care If I didn't wear my scraft.. Didn't care If it was cold... I keep sobbing... But I know it will end soon when I moved away next week.. But a week is too much for me..

 

I looked at my bruise on my knee.. Remember how people bullying me in the class, everyday... and ended up sitting under this tree after the school was over... And I didn't know there was a boy, younger than me, accidently spotted me and walked in front of me..

 

"Are you okay there?" he asked. I just keep looking at my bruise... ignoring the boy that looking at me confusely..

 

He kneel in front of me and put some snow on my bruise.. I shocked and looked at his eyes, he just smiles in return.. Oh-ohh... His smile.. it makes my heart melt.. It makes my tears stopped.. It makes everything that happen today being erased in my mind..

 

"It'll be fine.." he grins at me and patted my head.. Why did he comforting me? He didn't know me.. But I'm so greatful when he did that..

 

"Thanks..." I said and smile weakly at him.. I wish he could be my friend.. I wish I know him personally..

 

"No problem... May I know what happen? Why do you get this bruise?" he asked gently... It makes my heart skip faster thinking that someone does care for me..

 

"Someone bully me... I.. I didn't do.. anything wrong.." I shivered in cold when a strong wind passed.. Without thinking any longer, the stranger in front of me, let go off his scraft and wraps it around my neck.. My heart beating faster when he did that.. No one except my family ever care for me this much.. Even Bom, my best friend, didn't care for me this much.. She did care for me even though not as much as this...

 

"There.. there... No need to be sad.. Just came here or came to my house when you being bullied again.." he gave me a little paper with an adderess in it. "Here's my adderess.. By the way, I'm willing to listening your story.." he said and grins at me.. He started to walked away then turns around again, "But one condition, I don't want to tell my name and I don't want you to tell your name. I know this is weird condition but I just don't want.." he grins and left me alone.

 

I didn't realized I smiled... And It makes me happy... I stood up and went home...

 

 

 

This week, I spend almost my time with him... Playing, Sharing, Laughing, Sobbing, Joking, Caring, and many other activity we did.. He kept treating me like a child.. Patting my head, that is his habit... His smile keep my day complete and cheerful.. And I suddenly realized... It's already a week, and I need to leave Seoul..

 

My face was sorrow.. My heart was hurt.. My head was dizzy.. The one thing I've realized, 'I'm not ready for this'. I want to be with him.. I don't know why.. I just want him to be with me.. All I need is him...

 

He maybe realized my facial face.. So he asked me, "Are you okay?" he ruffles my hair...

 

"I..I.. I'm lea..leaving... to.. to.. other country.." I looked down and covers my face wanting to stop my tears but it was useless and my eyes were teary..

 

"Don't be sad..." he said.. "It's maybe our last time meeting this year.. But that doesn't mean we couldn't met each other again sometimes.." he grins.. even though his face showed a little of saddness.. "Smile for me, neh?" he asked.. and I quickly wiped off my tears and smiles weakly at him.. Then he pinch my cheek to make my smile wider.. He chuckled

 

I stared at him for a while.. I puffs her cheek and glare at him.. Aish, When he'll stop treating me like child?, I thought.. He just smile while looking at me, then looked away. He's about to stand up when he saw snow start to falling. "It seems the snow has fall. We need to go home soon before the snow blocked our way home.", he ruffles my hairs to make me agree with him. "Okay, okay.. You don't need to do that you know?", I fixed her hair while pouting. He just chuckled at my reaction, then help me to stand up. After I stood up, he guide me to our house direction.

 

"Will you take me there again?", I asked. "Please?", I asked again. Waiting for his answer for my simple question.

 

"I hope so. But, I'm afraid this is the last time we met. Your family will moved to other country. Don't you remember?" He answered. I pouts again and my face is showing her sad emotion. I feel so so so lonely all of the sudden. I needs a friend who understand me, like him. I needs a friend who comfort me, like him.

 

"I'll be back.", suddenly she said that words before think about it.

 

 

"I'll wait for you.", he smiled then hugs her.

 

My heart couldn't stop beating faster and faster.. And he hugged me tighter.. I could feel his warm body... his arm around me... his face on top of my head.. and my face on his chest

 

He says softly to me, "Please remember me.. Don't ever forget me.. Remember that I'll always waiting for you.."

 

I nodded on his chest and I could feel he patted my head slowly and kiss my forehead.. My heart beating wildly and I even think I'm going crazy..

 

I can't hold this saddness.. I hugged back and I hugged him tighter.. I wish he could stop me from going.. I hope he could be with me...

 

But he let me go.. And I wasn't stupid, so I let go off him too.. We both bid our goodbyes and going to our house direction..

 

End of flashback

 

 

And that's why I'm here.. I want him to came.. I know it stupid.. I know I know.. But I couldn't stop hoping.. To be honest, he is my first love.. So I will wait him until I found him.. No matter what happen

 

"Dara!!" someone shouted.. a familiar voice..

 

I didn't do anything.. I just keep hugging my knees.. Until he grabbed my both hand, pulling me to his embrace..

 

My heart couldn't stop beating fast.. Just like he hugged me..

 

But.. But.. I couldn't replace him! I loved him.. I'll waited for him.. I even didn't liked the handsome guy on the school.. But this guy that standing in front of me is different.. I feel want to cry at his shoulder, remembering what happen earlier today..

 

I starting to cries on his shoulder.. I slowly hugged back and hugged tighter..

 

"Just cry, Dara.. Cry all you want.. Let go of all your pain.." he said softly and patted my head...

 

"Ji..Jiyong.. Mianhae.. I.. I.. al.. ways.. drags you.. in..to... trouble.." I continues cries on his shoulder

 


 

 

As soon as Jiyong take me home, I texted Cheondong a message

 

To: Cheondong

Please beg to appa to send you here

Fron: Dara-noona

 

And I slept on my bed because so tired

 


 

 

A/N:

 

Thanks for reading my story~~ I love you all ^ - ^ :D <3

Especially who subscribe.. upvote.. and comment ^ - ^

And since yesterday and right before I post this chapther~ I have 7 new subbies~~ :D

Please leave comment~~ I'm so so so happy to read your comment~~