Return Home

Finally

It's been a hour since she arrived at her old house. She didn't move from where she stood, just stared at her simple house from the front yard. She miss this house. She miss her friends. She miss all the things that she used to see when she's still young. It's been 10 years since the last time she's here, in Seoul, in her simple house. She's still wondering why her dad agreed at her when she asked to come back again alone...

 

Flashback

"Appa! Let's come back to Seoul! I miss CL, Bom, and Minzy! It's been 10 years, dad! 10 YEARS!!!!!", she shouted at her dad while she's pouting and pulling his dad arm. "If you don't want to come back, Let me stay there alone!! And make sure I came in the same university as Bom!", she continued.

"Noona, Are you sure? If you go there, I wanna come too.. Can I?", his brother, Cheondong, asked to his dad either.

His father, didn't say anything instead he pats their both head. "Dara, You can go. I believe you can study music well there. I wish you luck, my sweet daughter. But,..", her father looked at her brother and say, "..you stay."

She couldn't believe her ears. Her father say, she could go.. She could.. She'll met her friends. But she's upset because her little brother couldn't came. But, She couldn't be so happy more than this. She giggled then hugs her beloved dad, "Thanks, appa. You're the best father." she released her hug then looks at his little brother. "Cheondong, It seems your noona...", she pointed at herself and continues, "..will lived there alone. At Seoul!!", she giggles happily then hug her brother. 

"Dara-noona, I'll miss you! Don't forget to send text everyday okay?", he smiles then hugs her back.

"I won't forget! Now, I need to pack my bags!", she released her hugs then runs to her rooms to packed her thing. She put Clothes, Dolls, Books, Phone, and others to her bag as fast as she could.

End of flashback

She remember she need to text her family to informed that she's arrived safely. Before she texts them, she comes into her house then goes to her rooms after she close the door. She put her bag and opens it.

Dara's POV

I searched for my phone inside the bag. After I found it, I start to activated it and type:

 

To: Cheondong

Noona has arrived at Seoul! It seems the house still nice and cozy.. But our backyard is totally a mess.. I need to clean it before someone visited.. It's so embarrassing when someone saw it. (/ ' - ')/ But, no one knows that noona has moved to this house once again, I need to text some people to came~ Especially Bom, CL, and Minzy~

From: Dara-noona

 

After I pressed 'send' button. I walked to my backyard to cleans it from dust, leaf, trash, and many more. Aish, Why did someone throw trash to this house? Even though this house is empty, They couldn't do that. I sighed then started to cleans it. I sweep the leaf and trash, after that put it in the dust bin. I keep doing it until my backyard clean.

I sighed, "Finally.." I looked at clock. 2:00 pm.. Hmm.. Okay.. I clean this mess for 2 hours.. Nevermind anyways.. She walked to her room then looked at her phone. 3 Messages? Huh?

 

First Message:

To: Dara-noona

Aish, You need to tell them soon or else Bom-shi will goes BOMINATOR (O _ O) You. Need. To. Tell. Her. Sooner. Okay? Take care, noona!

From: Cheondong

 

Second Message:

To: Dara-unnie

I home alone now.. You need to call me ASAP after you read this message, okay? Miss you so much, unnie~ Don't forget to eat breakfast every morning!!

From: Mingkki

 

Third Message:

To: Sandara

You have confirmed as a student in Bom's university. As I told you, daughter... I'll do anything to make you happy.. Study hard, okay? Make us proud

From: Appa

 

After I read all the message, I dialed Minzy's number. After few second, she answer.

"UNNIE!!! WHY YOU CALL AFTER 30 MINUTES I SEND MY MESSAGE!?", she suddenly shouted at me. Aish, this young mingkki need to learn how to keep her voice down.

"I'm sorry.. I have to clean the backyard first.. And I just read your message..", I apologized and sighed.

"Okay.. I understand, unnie.. Oh yeah, please come to Seoul.. I want to see you.." I giggles after heard Minzy wants me to come to Seoul.

"I'm already at Seoul.", I smiled even though she couldn't see my smile. I wonder what she'll react after I say this. I waited, but she didn't say anything. I'm confused. "Yeoboseyo? You're still there, Mingkki?", I asked.

"Unnie, don't lie like that!", she shouted. "I was just joking around, and you wouldn't be at Seoul right after I asked you to come. Don't lie again, okay?", I heard her voices tone turns to mad.

"But I didn't lie. I came here. I mean, I came back. I stay here at my old house. Let's meet at the usual cafe, okay? I prove I'm right. I'll wait 30 minutes again at there okay? Ask Bom and CL to come to." I giggled.

"Okay, Unnie! If you lie, I'm gonna to prank you for the rest of your life!", after said that, she ended the call.

 

30 minutes again at the cafe

Minzy's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a beautiful girl, wearing a white shirt and a jeans and her hairs were tied ponytail. She changed alot, of course, It's been 10 years anyways.. Aish, but her beautiful face didn't change, and her babyface still remain at her face even IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS!! I came near to her. "Dara? Unnie? Is that you?" I asked.

She looked at me and she made a bright and wide smile. "Minzy!!" she hugged me. "Where's Bom and CL?" she asked.

I frowned, "Bom is with her boyfriend. CL already left Seoul for 3 years to studied music at America. She said she'll be back around this year or maybe next year" She nodded, "I see, It seems CL so serious about music. and, It seems Seunghyun has take a good care of Bom."

"Of course, unnie. She will goes nicer when Seunghyun near him! It is so weird!" I laughed so hard then sit in front of her. "So, How are you?"

"I'm fine, Minzy. Very fine.", she smiled then drink her coffe. "How about you?"

"Very well, unnie. And, I have a crush on someone, unnie!! He's so nice, you know?", I grins at her and she looked surprise.

"Huh? Who's that lucky guy?" she asked.

"Kang Daesung. He's Seunghyun friends. Oh yeah, they both are famous in the campus. They have 3 other friends, their name is Youngbae, Jiyong, and Seungri." I explained. Her face looked at me curiously. I sighed, "Okay, Okay.. He's not my crush. He's my boyfriend." I pouted at Dara.

"I thought so..", she giggles.. "By the way, I need to go.. see you tomorrow at campus..", she smiled. We bid goodbye and leave the cafe

 


A/N:
This is the first chapter.. It's boring.. ._. Don't worry, Dara will met GD at second chapter in their campus..

Please keep reading~ Thanks to all of you who already read this fanfics..

Bye Bye~ I'll updated the second chapter tomorrow or maybe today!