The Truth

Finally

"Jiyong.. What's wrong with my house?" Dara looked at him confusely. Waiting for him to answer his question. But the man next to her still quiet, and always keep quiet.

 

The teacher cames in and he just keep paying attention to teacher without looking at Dara once.

 

Lunch Time

 

"Something wrong happen with Jiyong?" Seunghyun asked his friends and his friends just shakes their head in confusion.

 

"Just let him be for awhile.. Maybe he'll be fine for awhile.." Bom answered Seunghyun and holds his hand. "Let's go to the canteen, shall we?"

 

Seunghyun and the others nodded and started to walked to the canteen and sat on their usual spot.

 

They spotted Jiyong on the hallway walking torwards the canteen.

 

"Dara.. Can I.. talk to you for a moment?" Jiyong looked straight at Dara and she just nodded on his question.

 

"Hyung~~ Are you gonna confess to her~?" the maknae tease his hyung and Jiyong glared at the maknae, making him stopped talking.

 

Jiyong grabbed Dara hands and takes her to the rooftop.

 

"Dara.. Did you remember our promise?" he asked.

 

"Which one?" Dara asked in confusion.

 

"10 years ago..."

 

Dara gasped.. "Don't tell me you're...."

 

Jiyong didn't say and hugged her tight.. "I knew it... It was you.. How are you..? It seems you still have a problem about bullying.." he chuckled..

 

Dara shocked at this truth.. "Is it you? You were him?" she asked him.

 

"Yes.. yes... That's why I ask you about your house..."

 

Dara eyes started to tears up and hugged him back.. "I miss you... I miss you, Jiyong-ah.." she said.

 

"I miss you too, Dara... I miss you so much.." he kiss her forehead and hugged her tigher

 

"Dara.. Can I tell you something?" he asked.

 

"Mhm..." she nodded..

 

"I don't know you were waiting for me, but I will always waiting for you.. I love you, Dara.. Since we met the first time.. Your beautiful face.. Were covered by your tears.. I wanna to wipe it for you.. But I don't know you that time... So I decide just to came to comfort you.." Jiyong takes a deep breath and asked, "Dara, will you be my girlfriend?"

 

Dara shocked at his confession but nodded on his question. "I love you, too.. I love you too, Jiyong.."

 

"I promise I'll protect you from now on, take care of you.. And Finally, I'm glad to knew your name.. Be in the same school as you, be your classmate, and be your boyfriend." he kissed her cheek and she blushed at his action

 


 

 

A/N:

This is the end of my story. I don't know what to write anymore..

I'm sorry that this is short ending..

I'm sorry for disappointed you all..

I'm just glad few of you kept reading this :')

Thank you very much.. :')