First Day School

Finally

Dara's POV

I wake up at 6:00 am today. I'm getting ready for my first day on school. I already take a bath and now I'm sitting at the sofa in the living room, looking at my clothes. I wear a purple shirt, a black vest, and a black jeans, and I ponytail my hair. Pretty simple, but I hope it wasn't so bad. I stood up and walked to my room. I took my bag, grabbed my cellphone from my desk, and putted it into my bag. Hope this day will be a great day for me. I started to go outside then lock my house, when I turned around I saw Minzy is waiting for me.

Author's POV

Minzy greets Dara and waves to her. She replied Minzy with a smile then she comes closer to her. "Hello, Mingkki. Thanks for waiting me.", she says.

"No problem, Unnie.. I just got myself arrived here about 3 minutes ago. Now, Let's head to the campus before the bell ringing.", she says while starting to walk. Dara follows her while looking a bit view. She was curious about how Seoul has improved from the last time she visited. She saw few house, some of it are empty and some of it aren't empty. Her step was stopped when her eyes saw a little playground. She smiles. I wonder where is that boy.. I hope he didn't forget about me because I haven't ask his name.., she thought. Minzy just noticed that Dara stopped walking.

"Unnie, Why you stop? Come on.. You don't want to be late, right?", she said while pulled Dara's arm slowly.

"Okay, okay.. Slow down, Mingkki." while she started to walk. She shook her head, there's no way he could remember her. It's been 10 years anyway. There are only 10% chance he'll remember. Ahh, Nevermind anyway. Now is the time she needs to focus on her study.

After they getting nearer to their campus, they saw few people. Some of them greets Minzy and asking who's the girl next to her.

"Minzy, Who's she?" as she pointed at Dara. She looks from her feet to her head, trying to think If she know her or not. She sighed because she didn't know her. "I haven't saw her anywhere in the campus." she said.

"Well, that's why I'm gonna introuduce her to you when I arrived at school." she pouted. "Dara, this is Lee Ha Yi, the youngest girl in the campus. Ha Yi, This is Sandara Park, she has the most cute babyface in her age." she said.

Dara frowns at Minzy's last word, but she ignores her. "It's nice to meet you, Ha Yi." Dara bows a little to her and smile.

"It's nice to meet you too, Unnie." then she bows a little to Dara. "Let's go inside shall we?" she asked to Minzy and Dara

"Okay, Ha Yi.. By the way, unnie. The pricipal office is right there." she pointed at a room. "Go there and our principal will tell you where is your class and schedule. Bye Bye, Unnie~ Text me If something wrong happen, okay?" she said and drags Ha Yi to their class.

Ha Yi POV

I couldn't help but asked Minzy a question that's being bothering her for quiet a while. "How old is she?", I asked. I know it's quiet  a rude question.

"28 years old.", she said.

"WHAT!?" Okay, That was a surprise.

 


A/N:

I'm sorry, I could only update until this part because my laptop battery are low and there is blackout in my house.

So, Gonna update the chapther 3 sooner today!

Thanks for my subscriber :D I'm very greatful~