Saturday Holiday (Part 2)

Finally

After they eat their food at the restaurant, they decide to went to the shopping mall. The boys didn't agree at the first time, but the girls begging--even forced--them to came along. The boys just sighed and agreed, but Seungri had to leave early with Youngbae because they have an extra lesson. So, Jiyong, Seunghyun, Daesung, Minzy, Bom, and Dara went to the nearest shopping mall. When they arrived at the mall, they were so excited. They drag the boys to the cloth store, music store, arcade game, and many more.

 

At Cloth Shop

The girls looked around to find perfect clothes for them. Start from jeans, hat, shirt, dress, even jacket. But, Dara haven't decide any clothes she needs to buy. She looked around and tried to find a good clothes that suit her well. And suddenly, her eyes spotted a pink jacket. Since pink are her favorite color, she take it and she looked at the price. She sighed in relieve that the price aren't that expensive. She wear it and looked at the mirror. Hmm, Not bad. It's very comfortable, she thought. She removes it and when she about to goes to the casier, Jiyong passed by and ask her a question.

 

"You want to buy that?" he asked.

 

"Mhm." Dara nodded. "I like it very much." she hugs it softly and grins at Jiyong.

 

"I see.. So you like pink, neh?" he asked and touch the jacket. "Nice choice.. It's seems comfortable and suits you well." he said.

 

"I always pick the right choice~" she grins and her face looks so happy. "Jiyong, you want to buy that scraft?" she asked when she saw a scraft on his right hand.

 

"Yup. I like yellow so much. Oh yeah, Shall we headed to the casier?" before Dara could answer Jiyong's question, he grabbed Dara wrist gently and pulls her to the casier. Dara was too shocked to react.

 

"Handed me your jacket, Dara." he ordered and she just follow at his order. When she saw Jiyong take his wallet and tries to pay her jacket, Dara stopped him by holding his arm.

 

"Jiyong, Don't do it. I can pay it by myself." she said.

 

"Aish, woman. You don't like it when someone want to give a present to you?" he asked and looked at her and he pouted.

 

"A-Aniyo!! I didn't mean like that, Jiyong. I just don't want to make you in trouble.." she sighed.

 

Jiyong didn't care about what she said and pay for her. "Just let me pay it for you today. Just let me do it, okay?" he pinched Dara left cheek and started to carried her stuff. "and, let me to carry this for you." he smiled and continues "Just consider this as a sorry because I bumped on you yesterday. Now, Let's go to the other shall we?"

 

Dara was speechless and she just follow Jiyong when he started to walk to the other friends.


A/N:

So so so so sorry. D:

I don't have inspiration lately and I've been busy... D: So.. I decide to make the part three of the chapther later~ :T

Thanks for reading, comment, and subscribe~ I hope you like this story. and, leave comment please :D I love reading it~

Until next time~