Invitation

Finally

After that incident, the rest of the day passed quickly. The bell has ringing so the student go out of the class and getting ready to go home. Dara, Minzy, and Bom headed to the gate. And, Bom says goodbye to Minzy and Dara. They says the same as the reply and together they walked to their house. On the way home, Minzy and Dara talked about many things. Start from clothes, family, games, home, and many more.

 

"Unnie, Can I dropped by to your house?" Minzy asked.

 

Dara looked at Minzy and she answered while smiles, "Sure, but did you already asked for your parent's permisson? I'm afraid they will looked for you."

 

"You're right, unnie. I guess I need to ask my parents first. But I guess no need. They already know I often play to my friends' house. So they wont be worried, unless I didn't go home until 9 pm." she explained. "There is something I need to discuss with you after we came to your house. This is urgent"

 

At Dara's House

"Sit here, Minzy. I'll make some drink for us." she said that as she walked to the kitchen. Dara take a two glasses and start to make a tea for them.

"Thank you, unnie. By the way, I need to asked you something. Did you know our school rumors?" she asked.

Dara POV

Huh? Why did she asked about that? She usually don't like to spread rumors. I bet this is a serious one. So I just shook my head and trying to listen what she's gonna to say next.

 

She sighed, "Unnie, Jiyong are the one of the most popular boy in the school. So many girls like him including Sulli, the one who bullied you on the canteen. And Please DO NOT bother her. She is one of the most famous, beautiful, pretty, and richest girl in the school."

 

I go to the living room as sooner as I finish making tea then sits in front of her and I put the cup on the table. "Hmm.. I don't know what to react Minzy. I'm hopeless. But I don't want anyone bullied me either."


Minzy stared at me. "So you gonna depends on Jiyong-oppa?" she asked. That's a crazy question. I don't want him to bother him. It wasn't his fault. And I don't want anyone to protect me anymore. I.. I've grown up.

 

"I don't want it, Minzy. I just... hope... she... I mean, Sulli... Stop bullying me..."

 

"Then ask oppa to protect unnie." she tells me while smile was curved on her lips.

 

"But you tell me I shouldn't..." I say.

 

"Well. You. Don't. Have. No. Choice." she explain and start to drinking her tea. I drink the tea either because I don't know what to say. I looked at her.

 

"Minzy, If you try to tell me something. Just speak it clearly." I said.

 

"Stay together. Tthe both of you are getting along well and I like it. You both are so sweet" she said and she giggled, while looking at me happily.

 

What? She is confusing. "We're not sweet." I pouted. "Oh yeah, I need to text Cheondung. Wait." I said as I took my phone out.

 

"Don't forget to text Jiyong-oppa" she giggled. I stared  at her then she looked away and finishing her tea.

 

I sighed then start to type.

 

To: Cheondung

Hi~ Noona had a great day here. Well, actually someone bullied me. How about you? And, my condition are good. Minzy introduce few people to me. And I found new friends here (^ . ^)/

From: Noona

 

I press 'send' after I finish type the text. When I was about to locked my phone, suddenly my phone were ringing. One new text.

To: Sandara

Hello, Sandara! I bet you haven't saved my number, so I decide to text you. This me Jiyong. I'm sorry to bother you. I just want to ask, since today is Friday and tomorrow we didn't have to go to school. I want to invited you and your friends to have dinner with us (Seunghyun, Seungri, Daesung, and Youngbae). I hope you could go met us at the restaurant near our campus. Thanks.

From: Unknown Number

 

Huh? That's weird. How he could get my number? I saved his number and replied.

To: Jiyong

I'm not sure, Jiyong-ssi.. I'll ask Minzy and Bom first. By the way, How'd you get my number?

From: Sandara

 

I pressed 'send' and suddenly my phone vibrate two times. I looked and there's a message from Cheondung and a message from Jiyong.

First text:

To: Noona.

I'm fine here, Noona~~ I was getting ready to play with my friend for tomorrow. Take care, noona~

From: Cheondung

 

Second text:

To: Sandara

I got your number from Bom. By the way, have fun a little, Sandara. I'll wait you tomorrow. We want you, Minzy, and Bom come. Hyung already texted Bom and she said she want it. I bet Minzy wants it too because Daesung already send her message few minutes ago. See you tomorrow~ Bye~

From: Jiyong

 

I sighed and replied something to Jiyong.

To: Jiyong

Okay, I'll be there. Thanks for inviting us~ I really appriciate it. Bye for now, Jiyong~ By the way, Call me Dara or Noona or what ever you liked. Sandara was quiet a long nickname to called.

From: Dara

 

After I pressed 'send' I looked at Minzy who looking at me curiously.

 

She pouts, "You dont need to lied to me when you want to text Jiyong-oppa.."

 

"A-Ani!! I didn't want to text him, He's the one who text me first." I explained.

 

"I know, Unnie.. I was just playing around" she chuckled and continues, "Do you accept the invitation? Daesung-oppa tells me that Jiyong-oppa gonna text you. So I hope you agreed him. I want to go eat dinner with them. The last time I hangout with them was around 2 weeks ago. So, please accept it.." she gives me a begging looks.

 

"I already accept it." I tell her.

 

"WHAT!? So, It seems you really liked to play with Jiyong-oppa. You rarely accept my invitation!!" She pouts and fakes cries.

 

I giggled at Minzy reaction, "It's not that, Mingkki. I just wanna to know you guys better." I smiled. "Let's get ready for tomorrow, shall we?"

 

"Okaaay~ I'm leaving now. Thanks for everything. Bye" she hugged me. I hugged back and we both release our hug. And she starts to walked away.

 


A/N:

I'm so so so sorry I didn't update yesterday~~ I was busy. D:

Please leave a comment, I loved reading your comment~

Thanks for all people who read and subscribe~

Bye, Until next time~