First Day School (Part 2)

Finally

After, Dara was lefted by Minzy and Ha Yi, she walking to the principal's room right away. She knocked the door two times. Few second again, the door was opened. Dara shocked when she saw a woman in front of her.

Dara POV

"Gummy-unnie!?" I tried to cover my mouth when I shouted to loud.

"Aish, Dara-ah! Don't shouted like that!!" she grabbed my arm then pull me in. I was so shock so I just let myself being pulled then sit in front of her. I was about to ask something when suddenly she said, "Don't say anything. I know what you want to ask." Uh-oh, she could read my mind? There's no way she could do that. Before I could countinue thinking about nonsense, she continue "I already be a principal here since 5 years ago. And, Don't call me 'Gummy' in school because people will think you are a very very unrespectable student. Now, now.. Here is your schedule and your class is on the list. So, Go there and make sure you don't get lost. Oh yeah, Here is the map of our school" she explained.

You want to know why I'm so close to her--the principal? Because she's my cousin. I stood up then we bid goodbye.

I left the office and started to walk to the class. Before that, I want to go to the bathroom first. When I was about to turn left--walking to the bathroom direction--I saw a guy running while looking his back and accidently bumped on me because he didn't saw me walk in front of him.. "AACCCKKH!!" I shouted so hard 'cause I fell and he was on top of me. He's kinda heavy. He stood up and help me stand. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.. Did I hurt you?" he said. "No.. I'm fine.. " while I stood up. I looked at him and examine about his appearance. He's few inches taller than me, he wear a black shirt, black jeans, and white shoes. After few second, his friends showed up.

"Hey, Jiyong! Becareful!! You just bumped on WOMAN!! Dude, You're su--" his friend was kicked by him on his leg.

"Yah, hyung. Shut up." he said that and make his friends pouts.

"Hey, Are you okay?" his friends asked me and he seems to worried.

"I'm fine." I nodded and smiles.

"That's good. What's your name? You seems a new transfer student that everyone talking about." he continues. "Oh yeah, My name is Choi Seunghyun. Nice to meet you." he continues again.

"I'm Sandara Park. Nice to meet you too, Seunghyun. Bom tells me alot about you." I smiled and shakes his hand.

Seunghyun chuckled then ruffles his friends hair, "You should introuduce yourself!" he smacked that guy head.

"Yah, Hyung!! You don't need to do that..." he sighed then looked at me. "My name is Kwon Jiyong. I'm really sorry about before. It's been a pleasure to meet you, Sandara." he smiled.

Uh-oh, his smiles is so sweet.. Wait, wait.. sweet?.. No no no, I'm not a typical girl who suddenly likes to said..

I shaked his hand. "It's been a pleasure too, Jiyong." I smiled and suddenly remember something. "Oh, I need to go to the class. Bye for now." I smiled and started to walk away when they said the same thing as me.

Jiyong POV

When that girl--Sandara Park--left, I still feel guilty. She new student, and at her FIRST DAY I make her fall. I bet she's gonna mad at me, and no one will blame her because I'm the one who bumped on her.. I wish I could see her again to make sure she's gonna be fine and she didn't mad at me.

But, something is bothering me since I saw her at the first time. She looks... familiar... But I didn't want to think about it that much. I don't care anyway..

Now, I and Seunghyun headed for the class. We sit in our chair. Seunghyun sit with Bom--of course. And I sit alone. Like always. In front of me there is Youngbae and Seungri. And In front of them, there was Minzy sit next to Daesung--ughh, this class looks like a couple's room more than classroom.

"Hey, hyung." suddenly Seungri looked at me and calls me. That's rare because he usually just throw a piece of lust paper--where he write his message-- to me. "I heard you bumped a girl this morning. How does she looks? Pretty? beautiful?" Uhh.. How did rumors spread so fast? Aish. When I was about to answer, the teacher comes in then I don't need to answer my question.

"Hello everybody. Today, we have a new transfer student." he looked at the door. "Sandara, You can come in." he said. Suddenly, a girl cames in. And it was that girl.. The girl I bumped this morning..

"My name is Sandara Park. It is nice to meet you all." She bows and smiles.

Seungri turns his head around and whisper. "Woah, She's beautiful." Youngbae chuckled when he heard Seungri said that. "Don't you agree, hyung?" he asked me and Youngbae.

"I agree with you, Seungrat!" he chuckled and pats seungri head. And I just nodded for Seungri's question. Suddenly, Youngbae and Seungri looked at me like I did something unusual. I just tilts my head in confuse and look at both of them, waiting for explaination.

"You agree? You.. you.. actually.. did?" Youngbae asked me and all I can do is nodded again. Youngbae shocked and looked at seungri. Seungri looks at my eyes and glared.

"What did I do anyway?" I can't helped it. I'm too curious.

"Hyung, you never response when we asked you about girl. And now..?" Seungri explain and stopped because he was afraid of me. I was about to punch him on the face but remember that the teacher still in front of us, I just sighed and glared at him.

"Class, It seems only one chair was empty. So, I want Sandara sit next to Jiyong. Thank you."

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? This day is just so weird. I heard the whole class start to whispering about us. Grr...

"Woah, Jiyong was so lucky", said the guy 1

"Aish.. I wanna sit with Jiyong-oppa too..." said the girl 1

"I wish I was him.." said the guy 2

And many more.. And I don't want to hear any of it!!

Without any other command, she goes near me and sits next to me. "It's nice to see you again, Jiyong" she smiled to me.

"Now, STOP TALKING STUDENT. Let's get to study!" the teacher said.

 

Few minutes again

The bell's rang and the student started to comes out of the class, including me, Seunghyun, Seungri, Youngbae, and Daesung. And, I looked at that girl again. She's looking at Minzy and Park Bom.

Dara POV

This day was such a surprise. I met that guy again. And I sit next to him. Well, I don't know why but I'm happy with it. I don't feel like I want to introuduce to someone I really don't know.

Bom and Minzy cames near to me and Minzy sits on Jiyong's chair while Bom sits on the table.

"Unnie, Don't you know? He was F-A-M-O-U-S. You were lucky, you know?" Minzy said and looked at me.

"One of the most famous boy actually. I'm afraid someone will bullied you around. Especially his fangirl." Bom sighed.. She looks worried about me.

"Don't worry, Unnie.. I'll be fine. Don't worry." I stood up then walked to the canteen with them.


A/N:

Is this chapter boring? :| I'm sorry guys. I'm gonna try to make it better each day.

Leave comment about this because I will try to fix my wrong! Thank you :D

See you later~ I'll be updating as fast I could do~