Another Misunderstanding & Almost Knew Truth

Finally

Jiyong kept thinking about yesterday event while he eat his bread. When Dara showed Jiyong the direction of her house, he admited he is shocked. Because it was her house.

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

I thought... she didn't sell her house... But does that mean Dara is her? No... Even though they are familiar, I can't just think that Dara is her... Arghhhh.. This is driving me insane!

 

"Noona! Umma! Appa! I'm going to school now! Bye!" I shouted as I started to turn on my motorcycle mechine.

 

"Be careful on your way, Ji!" I heard noona shouted from the balcony. I looked at her and waved at her. She smiles at me and waves back.

 

I started to get on my way to school.

 

In 15 minutes, I arrived at school. I parked my motorcycle at the usual spot and started to enter the school buliding.

 

"Yah!! Look!! That girl is being another man! Why is she like that when she have Jiyong-oppa?" I heard a girl shouted and pointed to the gate direction. She was speaking to her friend. I know her friend, she is Ha Yi-ssi...

 

"Yah!! She didn't date Jiyong-oppa! And LOOK closely!! They looked like siblings!!" she pouted at her friend and turned her head around and saw me. When she saw me, she waves at me and gave me a sign to leave before her friend noticed me.

 

I took the chance and headed to my class.

 

Dara POV

 

Cheondoong took me to school today.. But when I arrived, everybody were eyeing me from head to toe.. But I didn't do anything wrong right?

 

"Well, well.. It seems the y girl are having a fun with other boy after playing with Jiyong-oppa.." I heard a voice that makes me shiver.. It's Sulli... Who else?

 

I turned around and faced her. "This is a misunderstanding. First, I didn't date Jiyong. Second, that boy earlier was my one and only little brother."

 

When I said that, everybody that heard it was so confuse. Even Sulli. She didn't have anything to said and just leave me alone. As soon as she leave, I started to walk to my class.

 

"Noona! Waaaaaaaaait!" I looked around and was greeted by Seungri face.

 

"Are you okay? Did she do anything bad to you? Is that really your brother? He looks young but tall... But at least you didn't hurt right? By the way, Are you feeling better about yesterday?" Seungri burst out all of that sentence at fast speed.

 

"Yeah, No, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" I answered simply to all of Seungri's question. "Now.. now.. shall we head to the class?" I said and started to walked. Seungri followed me and we both enter the class. He sat at his chair and I sat on my chair either.

 

"Good morning." Jiyong greets me. He smiles at me and I smiled back at him.

 

"Good morning..." I said.

 

"Did you feel better?"

 

"Yes"

 

"That's good to hear..." he said in low and small voice.. I almost didn't hear it.. But I know something is bothering him.

 

"Did something bothering you?" I asked to him. His face turn shocked at my question but he just shocked his head and smiled.

 

"Don't lie to me, Jiyong.." I said and looked at him with worried looked.

 

He sighed, "You just moved to Korea right?"

 

"Yup, but I ever lived here.. 10 years ago, I moved.."

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

Did I just hear it right? 10 years ago.. The same year when she moved..

 

"Umm.. Jiyong-ssi? Are you okay?" she asked me with a concern look on her face.

 

"Yes.." I looked at her and asked her another question. "Did you lived on the same house as the last time you were here?"

 

"Yes.." she nodded and smiled at me.

 


 

A/N:

Ahh... Sorry for the late update and I'm very sorry for the boring chapter.. ._.

Anyways...~~ Bye for now :3