What we expected

Im Your Boyfriend

i am so amazed at the response this fic got in such little time!!! it totally made my night!!!

 

You stayed in a trance until the recording was over. You heard a ding that meant that the broadcast was over. Youngmin ran up to you.

"I'm sorry!!!" Were the only words you heard out of his mouth before a mob of idols and paparazzi crowded you both.

"Why were you keeping this from us?!"

"How can you stay in love that long?!"

"You're just kids!!! Too young for love!"

All of the voices blended together in your head and you started to feel dizzy. Youngmin noticed the expression on your face and grabbed you into his arms. He basically carried you outside into the van. He roughly put you in the back seat and hoped in after you. 

"I'm sorry!!!" Youngmin shouted.

"Smooth, Youngmin, smooth..." Minwoo said sarcastically.

"Youngmin! How could you do that? You knew what would happen if you did... But you did it anyways..." You said in a disapointed voice.

"_____.... I'm sorry... I don't know why I said it... I just couldn't hold it in any more!!! Trust me, if any of you guys had a girlfriend as amazing as _____-ah, you would want to tell the whole world." Youngmin made you blush a little. Youngmin smiled at you and wrapped his arms around your neck and squeezed your head into his chest.

"I love you... Please don't forget that. No matter what happens, I'll always love you." Youngmin whispered in your ear. You stayed cuddled up to him until you reached the Boyfriend house. When you looked up, Youngmin had fallen asleep. You dug your nose into his chest to wake him up.

"Ooof..." He said as he opened his bright eyes.

"Get out, love birds!!!" Donghyun and Kwangmin shouted outside the van. Youngmin got out first, as always, and helped you out. You both walked towards the house hand in hand. By now it was around 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

"Ah, I think I'm going to go take a nap..." Youngmin said, and walked upstairs. You and the rest of the group plopped down on the sofa. Hyunseong sat on the love seat casually and read a book.  Jungmin and Donghyun battled for the remote while Minwoo threw his head back.

"You ok?" You asked Minwoo. 

"Yeah, I just have a bit of a head ache." He replied.

"I'll go get you some tylenol... Just lay down in your bed, I'll bring it up to you in a minute." You said kindly. Minwoo walked upstairs. You went into the kitchen and looked around in the medicine cabinet. You grabbed the tylenol and  went to get a cup.

"Does Minwoo like ice?" You asked the boys on the sofa fighting over the remote.

"Minwoo liked YOU!" Donghyun blurted out.

"DONGHYUN!" Hyunseong shouted. Kwangmin threw a fist at Donghyun's arm.

"Oh! Sorry!!! We weren't supposed to tell you that!!!" Donghyun coughed.

"Minwoo... Likes me?" You asked, surprised.

"Sigh... You weren't supposed to find out... But he would never come between you and Youngmin. He only want's the best for you. That's why he gives Youngmin a hard time. To make sure he's good enough for you." Hyunseong said in a low voice. 

"Yeah he likes ice." Jungmin nodded. You walked out with a shocked expression on your face. You got the ice and poured some water in the glass and grabbed the tylenol. You leaned on the bar and took a minute to compose yourself. Once you decided you were calm enough, you walked upstairs into Minwoo's room.

"I'm coming in." You said and pushed the door open with your hip. Minwoo was laying down on his side, cuddling a stuffed pig.

"Oh hi!" He threw the pig aside and sat up.

"Haha, can I sit?" You pointed to the bed. He nodded. You handed him the cup of water.

"Gomawo, ____" He said with a smile on his face. You took out two pills and handed them to him. After he took the pills, he looked at you for a minute.

"... are you happy?" He asked you.

"Huh?" You tilted your head.

"Right now. Are you happy?" He said again.

"Um... I could be happier, but I'm not sad!" You said with a smile. "Why do you ask?"

"Just making sure..." Minwoo said. Then he layed down on his side and closed his eyes. You walked out and turned the lights off. You walked downstairs and saw Kwangmin, Donghyun, Jungmin, and Hyunseong playing video games.

"How'd it go up thurr?" Kwangmin asked.

"Ok, I guess. What did you think was going to happen?" You aksed.

"I don't know... Just making sure Minwoo didn't try to make a move or anything..." Kwangmin answered.

"Yo! _____-ah!" Jungmin called your name.

"Yeeeees?" You said.

"If you like Youngmin... Does that mean you like Kwangmin too?" Jungmin asked.

"That's a bit of an odd question just to blurt out, don't ya think?" Kwangmin gave Jungmin a death glare.

"Haha, it's ok. Jungmin, for future reference, don't just blurt out personal questions like that, ok? Well... They are both attractive, but they are both different people, and I don't see Kwangmin in that way. I see him more as... A pet goldfish." You said confidently.

"I'm a goldfish?!" Kwangmin said, shocked.

"Yes!!!! You're a goldfish!!! Come here little fishy.... Let me pet you!!!" You patted his head and he made a pouty face. The whole room bursted out with giggles.

"Kwangmin's a goldfish! Kwangmin's a goldfish!" Jungmin and Hyunseong chanted. Kwangmin huffed at them and continued playing the video games. You walked up to Youngmin's room. You found him looking in the mirror and fixing his hair.

"Hey pretty boy!" You said and surprised him.

"Hey pretty girl!" He laughed. You didn't like when he called you pretty. You always thought he was lying to you. You've always found yourself to be rather ugly. You're hair was too light, your eyes were always too shiny, and it looked like you were always about to cry. But Youngmin always made you forget about that. He always made you feel like you were the most beautiful girl in the world.

"What time you wanna leave for tonight?" You stood for a moment then remembered that you made plans to go out for dinner with him tonight.

"Oh, whenever is fine..." You said.

How's 6?" Youngmin asked you.

"Find with me!" You said excitedly. By now it was about 4:30. You didn't have to start getting ready for a little while.

"Where are we going?" You asked while boucning on the bed.

"Thaaaaaat's a surprise!" Youngmin winked at you.

"Well... Is it formal?" You asked.

"Naah not really." He said, still fixing his hair. "Do you think we're too young for love like this?" He asked out of the blue.

"Love like this? (any SS501 fans will know why i'm giggling at this) Any age past 13 is old enough for love, if you ask me." You said.

"Haha, we're mature right?" He asked.

"Sometimes." You said seriously. Youngmin pounced on the bed with you and jumped on top of you.

"Tickle fight!!!" He declared a war. You were ticklish almost everywhere and Youngmin knew that. The only places you knew Youngmin was ticklish at was his sides and his neck. He grabbed your waist and squeezed it, causing you to burst out in laughter. While one hand was on your side, had moved the other to your neck and tickled you there. Your hands were too busy trying to get his hands off of you to tickle him.

"Ah-Ah, I'm done!!!" You shouted. Youngmin stopped and plopped down besides you.

"And that's the way underaged people have " He said with a bright smile on his face." You busted out in laughter.

"I'm gonna go get ready..." You said, and walked into the bathroom, hoping this place Youngmin is taking you will be good...