Dirty ...

Im Your Boyfriend

After a few minutes of just sitting there, Donghyun knocked on the bathroom door. You jumped a little, but went out.

"You ready?" He asked. You nodded. But when you turned around, Minwoo and Youngmin were standing behind Donghyun,

"Mianhae..." They both got down and bowed. You were shocked, but you nodded as a response. "Please forgive us. I understand you're going through a lot right now... So to make it easier for you, there will be no comitment until you decide what will make you happier." Youngmin began to cry. You ran down stairs, but Hyunseong caught you  in a hug.

"Everything is going to be ok... I know you'll make the right decision..." He whispered in your ear and let you go. You ran outside with tears runnign down your face. You could hear Donghyun and the others screaming for you.You didn't want Donghyun to drive you home anymore. You didn't want anything to do with Boyfriend anymore. You were in love with Minwoo and Youngmin. You knew how bad it would hurt, but in the end, you thought it would be best to forget about them. Your house was across town, so it would probably take a few hours for you to walk there. The cell phone in your pocket was ringing off the hook. But you didn't want to talk to anyone right now so you turned it off.

"What is my dad going to think... I basically ran away to stay with Boyfriend... I know for a fact that he is going to be drinking when I get... Should I even call it home any more? The Boyfriend house is my home..." You thought out loud. "I guess I really don't have any one anymore... I haven't had any friends since I dropped out of school..." You were making yourself even more depressed. You had little bit of money left, so you decided to take a bus. It wasn't very full, but you didn't like sitting down on a bus. Too dirty. You decided to look at your phone, now that you've calmed down. right when you turned it on, you were getting a call from Hyunseong.

"HELLO?!" You heard, right when you put the phone to your ear.

"Hii..." You said shyly.

"What the hell! Where are you?! Please tell me your safe!!!!" Hyunseong shouted in your ear.

"I'm ok, really. I'm on s bus right now, I'm going home." You said.

"That's a bad idea..." Hyunseong said.

" Wae?" You said.

"Sigh... We didn't want to tell you just yet... We know you're already going through a lot..." Hyunseong said with a sad voice.

"Oppa. Tell me what's going on." You said, seriously.

"Sigh... We got a letter the other day..." Before he finished, the bus passed what looked like a house that had been burned to the ground. You didn't get to read the street sign. "Your house burned down, and there was no way to get hold of your father, so they presumed that he has been killed in the fire... ___-ah, I am so sorry we didn't tell you. Donghyun was going to tell you in the car, on the way, and take you to get ice cream insted. I'm sorry!" You hung up and closed the phone. You got off where ever you wanted and just sat on the curb. You drug your feet around a random sub division for a few hours.

"Yah! Is that ____-ah?" A random girl walking down the street shouts. You recognized that voice. It was someone you once went to school with. Amanda. She was always such a little brat, especially to you.

"What they hell are you doing in MY hood, ?" She shouted in your face.

"Get away from me." You said firmly. She spit on you. Obviously she wanted to start something. You grabbed her hair and pulled it towards you.

"You really don't want to start anything right now, do you?" You asked.

"Get the off of me! Damn peasant!!" She shouted even louder. You tightened your grip on her and wraped your other arm around her neck and chocked her.

"Let go of me!" She coughed out. That girl really didn't know when to quit. You bent her head back as far as you could and twisted her arm.

"Why would you really want to start something with someone you haven't seen in years? I haven't done anything to you." You said in her ear.

"I know about you and Youngmin!!! Youngmin is mine and only mine!" She shouted.

"You don't deserve someone as amazing as him. Dirty ." You said calmly. You threw her on the ground and walked out of the sub division. 'At least I could take my anger out on someone...' you thought to yourself. What else could go wrong right now... You decided to sit on a curb not too far from your old house.