Worried

Im Your Boyfriend

You and Youngmin passed through the entrance and ran right passed everyone and into the elevator. Youngmin checked his phone.

"Level 4 room 215." Youngmin said seriously. You nodded. He made a dinging noise on every floor you passed. When you reached the right floor, Youngmin pushed the doors open and jogged passed the rooms until he found room 215. When you walked in, you saw all of the other members looking over the bed. Minwoo was layed out on a hospital bed hooked up to an IV. He looked at you both with a shocked expression.

"You didn't have yo come see me..." Minwoo looked down.

"Of course we did! We were so worried!" Youngmin said.

"What happened?" You asked with a worried look on your face.

"It's nothing..." Minwoo said.

"No, it's something. We just don't know yet. He's been suffering from migraines lately... And now they're been getting worse." Donghyun said.

"Minwoo... Why didn't you tell us?" You asked.

"I didn't want to worry anyone..." Minwoo said and looked out the window. You walked up to him and ran your fingers through his hair.

"They're running some tests right now... He's going to stay the night here, and hopefully by the morning they will have gotten the test results back and everything will be well enough for us to take him home." The manager said. You nodded.

"All of you... Please go home and get some rest. I'll be fine, really." Minwoo said. The group nodded.

"I'm staying here." You said.

"Well if you stay, I'm staying too." Youngmin said. Manager nodded and escorted the rest of the members out of the room.

"You two need to get some rest. Please don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Go home and get some rest." Minwoo smiled at you.

"Noooo. I want to stay here with you and make sure you're ok." Youngmin said. Minwoo smiled and rested his head. You sat down in a recliner, Youngmin sat in the one next to you. 

"Youngmin, can you go get me a drink from a vending machine, please?" You asked with a smile.

"Sure." Youngmin winked at you. He got up and walked out the room.

"Minwoo... Please don't ever worry about if you're worrying us or not. If there's something wrong, please let me know." You said to Minwoo. He nodded.

"____-ah... I love you..." Minwoo said in a low voice.

"I-I love you too." You said. Shocked.

"No. I'm in love with you." Minwoo said seriously. Your eyes opened wide as well as your mouth. He looked down. At that moment, Youngmin walked in.

"I got you an iced tea." He tossed it to you.

"Gomawo..." You said. Still in shock from what you had just been told.

"You ok?" Yongmin asked you.

"Yeah! I'm fine. You?" You asked.

"Haha, I'm ok too!" He giggled. You both layed back in the chairs. Youngmin dozed off about half an hour later. But you layed awake thinking about what Minwoo told you. You looked at the clock and saw that it was 3:00 in the morning. You decided to get some rest. You would think about how to deal with this situation in the morning.

 

soooooorry for such a short chapter >.<