Sleep Talking?!

Im Your Boyfriend

A few more minutes into the movie, without Kwangmin, he came running back down stairs with a straight face and hopped back into his seat. He looked fine.

"Um... What was all that about? A few minutes ago?" Hyunseong asked with a confused face.

"Huh? Oh that was nothing. I'm ok." Kwangmin said.

"I'm not too sure... You threw up everything you ate!" Manager said, walking down the stairs.

"Omo..." The rest of the members, including you, said with shocked faces.

"Naah, I feel fine now... It tasted like peanut butter..." Kwangmin said while watching the movie. You all just took his word for it and continued watching the movie. By now it was probably about 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Since you weren't really paying attention to the movie, you decided to take a nap.

-Your dream-

You and Youngmin were standing, holding hands, outside. All of a sudde, a mob of paparazzi and fan girls crowded you both. They were hitting you and cutting you, and spitting on you, and all you could do was stand there. Youngmin was being pulled away from you. Then, Minwoo pushed through everyone and grabbed your hand and pulled you away from all of it. Youngmin was left behind.

"Youngmin isn't there for you... I was." Minwoo said to you when you both were alone.

"Youngmin doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone better. Someone who can protect you, and love you more than he ever could. Someone who wouldn't ever even think about thinking about doubting their love for you." He continued. You couldn't say anything. 

-End of dream-

Was it true? Did Youngmin ever doubt his love for you? You did... You didn't want someone who you had to doubt your love with. He tried to protect you... But he failed. You needed to think about this. Hard. When you woke up, the movie was still on. You looked up and saw Youngmin looking at you. His huge eyes made you flinch a little.

"Hi..." He said still looking deep into you. You sat up and looked around. Everyone was looking at you.

"Did you ever know that you talk in your sleep?" Minwoo asked.

"Huh? I don't talk in my sleep..." You said seriously.

"Oh yes you do. And I need to talk to you about it." Youngmin said with a serious look on his face. Now you were worried.

"W-what did I say?" You said, shocked.

"Youngmin... Isn't there for you... Don't deserve... Me... Miiiiiiiiin..." Donghyun said, copying what you looked like in your sleep. Your eyes opened wide. Youngmin grabbed your hand and took you upstairs.

"Please... Tell me what was going through your head when you said those things.." Youngmin said, not looking in your eyes.

"I-I was dreaming..." You said with fear in your voice.

"About what?" Youngmin said angrily.

"I-It's nothing.. R-really... You scare me when your angry..." You said.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Youngmin banged his fist on the wall. You jumped back.

"I'd do anything for you. I try, I try so hard to be the best boyfriend I can be. I really thought I was so good to you... And I thought you loved me. But I guess I'm not good enough for you? Is that what it is?" You were scared now.

"No! Youngmin I swear! I do love you! You are a good boyfriend, really! If anything, I'm not good enough for you! Please calm down... You are really scaring me..." You shouted. Youngmin went into his room and slammed the door behind him. You slid down onto the floor and burried your head in your hands. You couldn't help but cry. If you had just kept your mouth shut... Suddenly, you felt a warm hand on your back.

"It's ok... Everything will be ok soon... Please don't cry..." A soothing voice whispered in your ear. The hand slid over, and you felt another one come and hold you. You looked up and saw a handsome face that you've come to love. Minwoo. He smiled at you and wiped one of your tears away with his thumb.

"Please don't cry... Just give him a minute to cool down. Everything will be ok.... I can tell you aren't as happy with him as you used to be... Is there anything I can do to help you?" He asked. You shook your head and buried it back in your hands.

"Oh come on. Come back downstairs and finish the movie with us. Calm down." Minwoo's smile was contagious. He took your hand and helped you up. When you got down stairs, all the members were surrounding you.

"Omo omo omo, are you okkk?" Donghyun asked you.

"Please don't let him get to you ____-ah, he has a bad temper sometimes....." Kwangmin said.

"He didn't mean to get angry..." Jungmin said, lowering his head. You nodded and walked back to the sofa. They followed you and sat around you.

"You're not as sad as we thought you were going to be." Kwangmin said.

"Neh, knowing how soft hearted you are..." Donghyun added. You shook your head and smiled. You were trying to contain how badly you wanted to cry. You just sat and watched the rest of the movie.