Promise.

Im Your Boyfriend

You sat there for a while. Thinking about what Youngmin said. Something about it made your stomach whirl. After about an hour, Minwoo came out.

"Eh? Youngmin didn't say anything too bad, did he?" Minwoo asked. You shook your head. He sat down next to you and looked off.

"I've been thinking... And I know you love me... And I love you more than any human being could ever love anything. So really, what is there to think about? ____-ah... Would you be my girlfriend?"Minwoo looked at you and smiled.

"I-I... Yes!" You were still in shock, but you agreed.

"Yes!!!" Minwoo jumped up. Something about that made you smile. You heard cheering from inside. You looked up to the window and say Hyunseong, Jungmin, Kwangmin, and Donghyun jumping up and down and hugging each other and cheering. You stood up and looked at them. They stool motionless when they say you. You made a fake disapointed face at them and shook your finger. Kwangmin stuck his tongue out at you and closed the blinds. You just giggled.

"I'm so happy, ___-ah." Minwoo grabbed both of your hands and looked deeply in your eyes. "Really, sorry to sound like a fluff ball, but I've been waiting for this day for as long as I've known you. Seriously, ____-ah! This is like a dream come true for me!!!" You could tell, he couldn't help but smile. And his smile was contagious. You began to feel your face get hot so you looked down and to the side. With his thumb, he pushed your face to look at his.

"Right here... Right now... I want to make a promise to you. A promise I can't break. ____-ah... I promise to never let you go. And to protect you from anything that could possible harm you. I'll never let anything bad happen to you. And I'll always love you... Just like I always have."

"I love you, ___-ah." He said seriously.

"I love you too, Minwoo." You said with big eyes. He closed his eyes and kissed your cheek. Then showed you inside.

"Yeeeaaaah!!!!" Jungmin shouted.

"Heeeeell yeah!!! Maknae is becoming a man!!!" Donghyun patted Minwoo's back and all you did was sit there and giggle.

"Yah! I've been a man!!!" Minwoo shouted. Everyone in the room, including you, bursted out laughing

"Yaaaaaaaah, why are all of you laughing?! ____-ah!!! What do I have to do to prove to you that I'm a man?" He touched your waist seductivly.

"Minwoooooo~! Really it's too soon for things like that!!!" Donghyun giggled.

"Obviously, you can tell he is not expirienced with things like these..." Jungmin looked down and giggled. So did Minwoo.

"Oh! Who should tell Youngmin?" Kwangmin said suddenly with a shocked town.

"Ooooooooh~" The whole room got quiet.

"Ah... I-I'll do it." You said bravely.

"Go go!!!" Hyunseong pushed you off to upstairs. You knocked on Youngmin's door.

"Ah, come in." You heard his familiar voice. You opened the door and saw him sitting up with a smile on his face.

"Hello there, Youngmin. How are you doing?" You sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Oh I'm alright. What about yourself?" He replied.

"I'm ok. Theres something I have to tell you..." You said seriously.

"To save you the trouble, I'll tell you something. Minwoo got my permission first. A few minutes ago, he came up here and asked me if I would be ok if he asked you out. I said yes." Youngmin said with a smile. You put on a shocked face.

"Oh... Well ok then... You should come downstairs... Come play with everyone else." You said.

"Maybe later. I'm just going to stay in here for a bit longer. But you go ahead." Youngmin nudged you with his foot. You nodded and walked out.

"Hm... To think I was worried. Hehe." You said to yourself. You walked back downstairs.