Crazy Dreams~!

Im Your Boyfriend

-Your dream-

You were laying down in your room at your house, listening to the music on your Ipod.

"Oh dude, there's a chick in this room~" One of your dad's drunk friends opened the door.

"Naah man, that's my um... daughter. She's nothing just close... the door." You heard your dad's drunk voice from down the hall.

"You're useless. Minwoo deserve someone better you. Youngmin also deserves better. Just leave them alone. They'll be better off without you. Did you really think a famous boy group would want to be your freind, let alone your girlfriend? Poor little peasant..." A deep voice kept calling out to you...

-End of dream- 

When you woke up from the nap you had on the curb, you looked up and saw that you were in the backseat of Donghyun's van. You were sprawled out on top of Kwangmin and Hyunseong who were staring at you.

"Omo, you're ok?!" Kwangmin asked you.

"Aigoo... I'm fine... I just have a head ache..." You tried to sit up.

"No no, lay down, you look pretty beat up." Hyunseong layed you back down.

"We're almost there, we'll dress your wounds at home." Donghyun looked at you and smiled.

"What;s up with Youngmin and Minwoo?" You asked, rubbing your eye.

"When we left, Minwoo was sleeping and Youngmin was playing video games. I think they've both cooled off, but they haven't looked at each other since."Donghyun said.

"I think they're both ashamed..." Kwangmin mumbled.

"They should be. If it was me, I would be!" Hyunseong exclaimed. You nodded.

"What the hell happened while you were gone? You look pretty beat up..." Donghyun asked.

"Aish, this girl I knew years ago tried to start something..." You said.

"You beat her , right?" Kwangmin looked at you funny.

"Of course~!" You said. They all giggled. Kwangmin opened the door and grabbed you under the arms. Hyunseong dragged your legs out and they wouldn't put you down.

"Yah! Put me down!" You shouted.

"No! You're hurt!" Hyunseong shouted with a grin. You closed your eyes right and let them carry you. When you were carried inside, you still had your eyes shut tightly. You couldn't see Youngmin sitting playing video games in the living room. You couldn't see them putting you in his lap either. When they let go of your hands, you brought them up to your mouth and pouted with your eyes still shut.

"Well hello." Youngmin said with a serious voice. Your eyes jumped wide open when you heard his voice.

"May I ask why you left?" Youngmin kept cool.

"I can't see the people I love cry... When you began to cry and said there was no comitment, I couldn't stand it..." Your voice began to quiver.

"_____-ah... All I want is for you to be happy... Please, you're obviously not as happy as you could be, with me. Just... Minwoo..." Youngmin turned his head away from you and looked up. You could see his eves building up with tears.

"Please... Go talk with Minwoo..." Youngmin sniffled and helped you up. You just stood there and stared at Jungmin, on the sofa. He shrugged and pointed at the stairs. You looked down and drug your feet up the stairs and into Minwoo's room. You shut the door behind you and sat on his bed without looking at him.

"I know Youngmin wants you to give me a chance, but you don't have to, I understand how it would be awkward..." Minwoo's voice from behind you  said. You nodded.

"I keep having weird dreams... they are really getting me depressed..." You randomly said.

"Please... Tell me about them!" Minwoo pulled a pillow up and layed on his stomach next to you.

"The first dream I remember having lately was when you were in the hospital, I dreamt about a memory I had of being in Youngmin's house when we were very little... We were so happy, playing together.... The next one was after I got attacked by Youngmin's fan girls... It was me getting murdered by a crowd of them, then you swooped in and saved me... then you said something about how you deserve me and Youngmin doesn't... Then just a few hours ago, I had one about some random person telling em how useless I am and how neither you or Youngmin need me and how you two deserve better than me... I agree...." You said in a sad voice.

"Omo... If anything, you deserve someone better than us. Tell those people in your head to get a life!" Minwoo made you giggle.

"I'm tired... Can I sleep in here tonight?" You asked.

"Yes!!!! We'll dress your wounds in the morning... Too late..." Minwoo yawned, turned the light off and layed down besides you.