*faaaaaart*

Im Your Boyfriend

"I'm going to go to the pharmacy to get Minwoo some pain killers... Look out for him while I'm gone." Manager and Donghyun told you and Youngmin. You both nodded and they walked away.

"You should probably get dressed..." Youngmin told you. 

"While I'm getting dresses, why don't you go check up on Minwoo and see how he's feeling." You said. Youngmin nodded and left you to get dressed. You put on a t-shirt and some shorts quickly and put your hair in a pony tail. You looked out the window and saw dark clouds. You supposed it was going to rain. You went down stairs and saw Youngmin sitting on the side of Minwoo.

"How are you feeling?" You asked.

"I'm fine, really. Head aches and migraines just come to me randomly." Minwoo said. You nodded.

"Can I get you anything?" You asked Minwoo.

"...A hug?" He asked cutely. You smiled and walked over. When you got down to hug him, you heard something from the kitchen.

"*faaaaaart*" Jungmin popped up from behind the kitchen.

"I'm sorry!!!!" He shouted. All of you bursted out in laughter and you fell on top of Minwoo. You had one hand covering the side of your face, but you felt something touched your lips. You saw Minwoo's eyes squint up and his cheeks raise. Then you realized your lips were on his. You jumped back a little and Minwoo had a devious grin on his face. Youngmin didn't see it, neither did Jungmin. They weren't going to find out either. Everyone continued laughing, so did Minwoo. But you just stood there. 

"Where's my hug?" Minwoo said with a grin on his face. You hugged his neck and he wrapped his arms around you.

"Please don't tell anyone about that..." You whispered into his ears. He nodded. Honestly, you liked the kiss. But it was nothing compared to the way Youngmin kissed you last night. 

"Aaah, I tried so hard!!! It just slipped out!" Jungmin said in between laughs. That just made everyone laugh even harder than before. Then, out of no where, you heard thunder. you jumped back a little.

"Haha, scaredy cat~!" Hyunseong cooed as he walked down the stairs. You stuck your tongue out at him and he walked into the kitchen.

"Yah... What's that smell?" Hyunseong scrunched up his nose. Jungmin snickered and Youngmin just turned his head. Hyunseong shrugged his shoulders and got something out the freezer.

"Thunder is scary..." You said with a pouty face.

"Awuh! You're getting cuter everyday!!!" Youngmin said cutely. He pulled you towards him and made you sit on his lap. You layed your head on his shoulder.

"Yah... Where's the goldfish?" Hyunseong asked.

"I think he went to the store with Donghyun and manager." Jungmin said.

"Goldfish?" Youngmin asked with a confused expression.

"Your girlfriend called Kwangmin a goldfish the other day, and they thought it was funny. So that's what we're going to call him now." Hyunseong said. Youngmin looked at you with a weird look and you just shrugged.

"I'm worried... They shouldn't be out in such bad weather like this..." You said.

"I'm sure they'll be fine." Minwoo assured you. You were too embarased to look at Minwoo any more... You just nodded and turned your head.

"You feeling ok?" Youngmin turned his head towards you.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" You asked.

"Dunno... You just seem kind of down. Anything I can do to make you feel better?" He asked you with his hands around your waist. You shook your head and put it back on his chest. 

"I'm hungry..." Youngmin said.

"Want me to make you something?" You asked.

"Nooooo! Let's order out!" Jungmin shouted. Everyone agreed on chinese.

"I feel bad for the guy who is bringing this to us... It's pouring outside and the thunder is very scary." You said.

"Awuh. You're so soft hearted, baby." Youngmin said. Someone knocked on the door. Hyunseong went up to open it and three soaking wet boys ran in with a white paper bag and shivering.

"Omo! Are all of you ok?" You asked with a worried expression.

"Ah, it's pouring out there!" Donghyun shouted.

"Yeah we know... None of you are hurt, right?" Minwoo asked.

"All of us are fine. We got you some pain killers. Take one if you need it. Geez... fan girls are so crazy..." Manager said, putting the white bag in the coffee table.

"Um... We ordered out. You all should go upstairs and dry off. Put on some... dry clothes." Hyunseong said pulling on the soaking wet clothes they were wearing. All three of them went up stairs. About 5 minutes later the food was here. Youngmin paid the soaking wet man and closed the door.

"Oh yes. Tis time for food." Kwangmin said with a nasaly voice coming down the stairs.

"You ok? You sound kind of stuffed up?" You asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I don't think it's anything." He said. Manager and Donghyun came down a little bit later to eat. You all dug in quietly. Every now and then you would hear Kwangmin sniffle and cough a little.

"I think you're sick..." You said to Kwangmin.

"Naah I don't think so. Even if I am, it's probably nothing." He replied, not looking at you but at his food. He ate the whole plate in about 5 or 6 minutes. The rest of you were hardly done. Once you all were done, you decided to sit down and watch a movie. 

"Someone choose a movie randonmly!" Manager shouted. Donghyun ran up and snatched a randmon movie.

"....The grudge." Jungmin read it over Donghyun's shoulder.

"Who want's to bed ____-ah will pee her pants?" Hyunseong shouted.

"Yah!" You shouted and pretended to hit him. He just laughed. Youngmin slid the movie in and pressed play. He hoped on the sofa, next to you, and cuddled up close to you. About 10 minutes or so into the movie, Kwangmin jumped up really fast and ran to the bathroom. Manager paused it for a second and ran up after him. You were all shocked. You kept hearing odd noises from upstairs. All you did was look at everyone with confused and shocked faces.

"Geez... Everyone getting sick... This ." Donghyun said in a low voice. All you could do was hope that he was alright for now.