Waitresses and Waiters

Im Your Boyfriend

While everyone was looking at the menu, you noticed something on Youngmin's hand. Where his knuckles were, there were a lot of scratches and some of the looked very deep.

"Ehem..." Youngmin secretly looked at you then shook his head. Your heart was beating very fast. He seemed so cool and calm around you... But obviously, that is not the case.

"I saw the music video for that song Close Ur Mouth by M&D. Really, it's very good." Jungmin said randomly.

"M&D?" Hyunseong asked.

"Kim Heechul and Jungmo from Trax. Apparently they're a group by themselves." Jungmin explained. "I really like this song." He continued. Everyone nodded along. Then you realized you were the only one not looking at the menu. 'I'll just get what everyone else is getting.' You thought to yourself. Minwoo noticed you not looking.

"Oh, want to share with me?" He smiled at you and nudged you. "Eh? Eh?" He nudged you again.

"Sure!!!!" You said loudly. Everyone giggled at you two. Even Youngmin.

"Soooooo, what did you do all day?" Hyunseong nudges Youngmin.

"Hm. I slept. Read a book. That's about it. Why you so interested all of a sudden?" Youngmin asked.

"I doubt that's all you did when you have cuts all over your knuckles. So tell us what happened, Youngmin." Hyunseong said seriously.

"Excuse me." Youngmin got up and walked to the bathroom. Everyone sighed.

"I'm sick of this..." You mumbled to yourself. For some reason, at that moment, you wanted to cry. Just bawl your eyes out. Why couldn't everything be simple? Why can't you just go back to the way it was before... You were sick of this drama. Really it's getting old.

"Are all of you ready to order yet?" A different MALE waiter came out and put our drinks down on the table. He looked like one of the guys from Super Junior, but you couldn't remember his name.

"Eh, I guess." Donghyun ordered for everyone and the polite waiter walked away with a smile.

"Holy !!! Was that Siwon from Super Junior?!" Jungmin shouted.

"Fool!!! Why would Siwon be working at a pizza parlor!!!" Hyunseong smacked Jungmin in the back of the head. Jungmin huffed at him and rubbed his head. Minwoo seemed extremely awkward today. He kept looking at you, smiling then looking down. Really, Youngmin was never like this... You mentally smacked yourself for comparing Minwoo to Youngmin. Some where deep inside you, you hated yourself for this. All those years down the drain. How could you do this? Not only to Youngmin but to yourself as well. You hated being this emotional. It was really taking a toll on you. Psycologically. (i don't know how to spell that)

"So ____-ah. How are you feeling?" Kwangmin asked you.

"Um... I'm ok. Why? Do I not seem ok?" You asked.

"No. Just seems like you're going through a lot. Wanted to make sure you're alright. That's all." Kwangmin smiled at you sweetly.

"____-ah! Take a picture with me!" Minwoo pulled you close to him. He took out his cellular phone and pointed it towards the both of you. You smiled with big eyes. 

"Aegyo! Give em some aegyo, darling~" Minwoo said sweetly. So you decided to do the only cute pose you really knew. You puffed up your cheeks to one side, winked, and put up a peace sign. But right before Minwoo snapped the picture, he kissed your cheek sweetly.

'Click!' Went the camera and out came the puff of air trapped in your mouth. Minwoo removed his lips from your face and looked at you sweetly. You heard Donghyun snickering. When you looked over, him and Hyunseong were holding there stomachs, trying to hold in their laughter.

"What's everyone giggling at?" Youngmin  stood near the table.

"Oh... Um... Nothing." Hyunseong and Donghyun immediatly straightened up at the sight of Youngmin.

"I saw it. It's cool." Youngmin shook his head and sat back down. "Did you see that waiter? Seriously, he looked like Siwon from Super Junior." Youngmin pointed with a shocked face.

"Ha!" Jungmin popped up and pointed in Hyunseong's face. Hyunseong just put his hand in Jungmin's face and turned his head. That caused you to giggle. Youngmin rolled his eyes. The male waiter walked over and put all of the pizza's on the table. But he had a couple other waitresses with him. They were smiling wildly.

"Omo~! Boyfriend~! We love you so muuuuch~!" The waitresses cooed.

"Eh? Oh... That's Youngmin's girlfreind... Psh..." One of the waitresses whipped her hair at you. Youngmin flicked his hand, spilling his drink all over the waitresses skirt.

"Hm. Oops." Youngmin rolled his eyes. The waitress ran away almost in tears it looked.

"Accidents happen." Donghyun winked. You just sat there with a shocked face.

"You stay away from Youngmin, ugly ! He's mine!" You heard the waitress call from the kitchen. Minwoo got up and almost jumped across the table. But you pulled him back down. Youngmin also had to be held down by Kwangmin.

"Yah!!! Shut your face stupid !" Minwoo yelled back. The waiter was just staring at the whole situation just watching everything happen.

"Sorry about her. I guess our waitresses just can't handle 6 attractive men in our resturaunt." The waiter walked away rudely. 

"Aigoo... Really I guess we can't go anywhere..." Jungmin blurted out.