Oh Donghyun.....

Im Your Boyfriend

You walked out of the bathroom with jean shorts and a jacket on. Youngmin was sitting on the bed in a t-shirt and jeans.

"You ready, baby?" He asked you. You nodded with a smile. You both walked downstairs. 

"Donghyun, can you drive us somewhere?" Youngmin asked.

"Sigh.... Where?" Donghyun asked. Youngmin went up to him and whispered something into Donghyun's ear. Donghyun had a devious grin on his face, but nodded. Youngmin grabbed your hand and walked you to the car. "

I don't like surprises..." You said.

"Oh come on~ I know for a fact you'll like it!" Youngmin said, trying to make you feel better. The view of Seoul at night time was so amazing. You were raised in a small town with out much life, but here you were always amazed by all of the people in the streets and lights everywhere. The car stopped in front of a bar.

"OOH!!! The place you want is 2 blocks down! I'm getting out here, you two can walk, right? Come find me here when you two are done. You both have your cell phones, right?" Donghyun said.

"Yes. Have fun, hyung. Please don't get drunk, you're our ride home." Youngmin said worried. You also had a worried expression on your face.

"It's alright! If I get drunk, you can call manager and he'll come pick us up."

"... Ok... Just be careful, hyung." Youngmin said as he helped you out the car. He gave you a worried look as he tightly grabbed your hand. You both walked a little ways before realizing you were surrounded by drunk people. 

"Oh boy..." Youngmin said. You both tilted your heads down and walked faster. By the end of the block, you were alone.

"I'm scared..." You said. Youngmin wrapped his arm around you.

"Don't be. I'm here. And I promise I won't let any thing happen to you." He said and looked at you with a smile. You felt safe around him. You both stopped in front of a fancy sushi house. The writing of the name was too fancy and you couldn't read it.

"We're here!" Youngmin shouted. Your mouth opened wide.

"I know how you kept complaining about never going out like we used to, and I know how much you love sushi..." He tilted his head down and rubbed his neck. You wrapped your arms around him as tight as you could.

"Yay!! Gomawo!!!!" You shouted into his belly.

"Awuh, you're so cute!" He giggled. He grabbed your hand and you both walked in. A cute little Japanese girl walked up to you both.

"Two?" She asked with an accent. Youngmin nodded and you both walked to a booth. Youngmin ordered you an iced tea and himself a coke. You both opened up the menus and your jaw dropped.

"These prices are so high!!!" You gasped.

"Haha, it's ok, really. I'll buy you anything you want." Youngmin smiled at you.

"Oh no, I couldn't make you do that. I brought money." You said, beginning to blush.

"No, I insist." He winked at you. You looked for the cheapest thing on the menu. Which was just a crunchy roll. You weren't that hungry, and you liked crunchy rolls, so you decided. You closed the menu and saw the little Japanese girl putting your drinks down. 

"Take you order?" She asked. You always thought it was so adorable when people talked the way she does.

"Crunchy roll, please" You said with a smile. She nodded and turned her head to Youngmin. He said something in Japanese you couldn't understand. The girl walked away. 

"You know Japanese?" You asked surprised.

"No, silly, it shows you how to say the thing you want in Japanese at the bottom!" He leaned over and patted your head like a little special person. You made a little pouty face and he giggled at you.

"I was thinking about something that made me laugh the other day... I don't know if you'll remember or not, and I can't remember if you thought it was as funny as I did..." Youngmin said.

"Just tell me, let's see.." You smiled.

"Remember when were were in like 5th grade and the teacher was trying to say life cycle but she said life sicle? I still think that's hilarious." Youngmin laughed out.

"Mmmm, yeah I remember it. Hehe... If I didn't have the same sense of humor as you, I'd think it was stupid as hell." You said.

"Another one of the reasons I'm so deep in love with you." Youngmin said.

"What? What was that? You love me?" You said sarcastically.

"With a deep and firey passion!!!" He giggled. He rubbed your foot with his under the table. That make you blush.

"Omona! Oppa I love your new song! You're so cute!! I love you!!" A girl who looked about 13 ran up to Youngmin.

"I'm sorry. I'm with someone right now." Youngmin said with a serious face. The girl nodded and looked down at the floor and slowly walked away. You looked at him with a blank expression. 

"I don't need little girls bothering us. I'm with my girlfriend, and that's all I want right now." Youngmin said.

"Now that you've made our relationship public, it's been all over the news and Boyfriend is getting more popular by the second. You'll have to get used to it, you're an idol now." You said.

"Yeah I guess..." He said. A man came out with two plates. He handed me the small one with 6 crunchy rolls on it. On Youngmin's plate there was almost every type of sushi you could imagine.

"____-ah... I told you to get anything you wanted..." Youngmin said.

"This is what I wanted!" You said in a cute voice. Youngmin smiled and picked up his chop sticks. There was a long plate in front of both of your plates.

"What are those for?" You pointed at them with your chop sticks.

"I'll show you." Youngmin picked up a bottle of soy sauce. He wrote something out on the plate.

"I love you" The plate said, written in soy sauce. He handed you the bottle.

"Write something." You picked up his plate and began squirting soy sauce on it. You handed it back to him.

"(=^_^=)" You drew a cute little kitty cat on his plate. He laughed his adorable laugh.

"Aaah I love you so much, ____-ah. I couldn't ask for more. You're simply the best." Youngmin said with a bright smile on his face. You both continued eating your sushi. By the time you both were done, about 4 girls had walked up and tried to talk to Youngmin. When he realized you were done, he left 70 dollars on the table and left.

"Lets get the hell out of here." Youngmin looked around and grabbed your hand and walked out.

"What do you want to do now?" He asked you.

"Mmmm I don't know. What do YOU want to do?" You asked.

"What ever pleases you, baby." He said.

"As long as you're by my side, I'm happy." You said and looked up at him with wide eyes. Youngmin leaned down and kissed you softly on your lips. You were shocked at first, but then you got used to it. He put his hand on your hip and wrapped the other one around your back. You swung your arms around his neck and pushed his lips onto yours. He did a cute little groan and squeezed your waist. While his lips were against yours, you realized how sweet his lips tasted. You couldn't help but wonder what was going on in his mind... You pulled away for a second.

"Are you happy?" You asked.

"Whaaaat?" Youngmin looked confused.

"Right now. Are you happy?" You asked again.

"I've never been happier baby." He winked at you, and walked towards the bar that Donghyun was at. You looked in the car and saw that the doors were unlocked. 

"Huh..." Youngmin said. He shrugged and got in. You got in after him.

"You ready to go home?" Youngmin asked.

"Yeah sure." You said. You whipped out your phone and texted Donghyun to hurry up. Youngmin grabbed Donghyun's Ipod and but on T-ara's Like the beginning. That was one of his favorite songs. In the middle of the song, you got a text message. It was from Minwoo. It said that we needed to get home immediatly. Now you and Youngmin were worried. 

"... We might be able to find away in through the back." Youngmin suggested. You nodded. He grabbed your hand and pulled you to the back. There was an open door and you could see Donghyun. He was at the bar. Youngmin yelled his name. He had to yell a few more times before he caught Donghyun's attention. Youngmin signaled for him to come here. 

"What do you guys want?!" Donghyun said in a strange voice.

"Oh hyung... You're drunk." Youngmin said. "I'm calling manager to come pick us up." Youngmin said. You had already dialed the number and handed Youngmin the phone.

"Hello?" Manager answered.

"Ah, manager. Donghyun stopped at a bar and now he's drunk... Can you come pick us up?" Youngmin asked.

"Oh, we're already out so I'll be there in a minute. We had to take Minwoo to the hospital. They think every thing will be ok, but they wont be sure until they run some tests. Actually, the hospital is only a few blocks away from the bar by that sushi place. Just leave Donghyun to party. Can you two walk?" Manager suggested.

"Yes, I suppose. Text me the room number and floor. We'll be there shortly." Youngmin hung up.

"Minwoo is sick and he's in the hospital. We have to walk a few minutes to get there." Youngmin said in a worried voice.

"Omona let's started walking." You said in a surprised voice.

 

i wrote this while drinking chocolate milk out of a sippy cup >:3