Ew they're kissing!!!

Im Your Boyfriend

Minwoo ordered a cheese pizza, that was fine with you. You didn't really noticed anyone elses except for Donghyuns. His had... Pineapples on it. Blech. Every now and then you would catch Youngmin looking at you threw the corner of his eye. This made you very uncomfortable.

"____-ah, Please eat." Minwoo pouted cutely at you.

"Um... I'm not that hungry..." You said. You really weren't. Minwoo sighed and continued eating.

"Ah, I'm full." Donghyun put his hand down and threw his head back.

"Eh? You barely ate." Hyunseong looked at him wierdly and shoved another piece of pizza in his mouth.

"Hm... I'll take the rest home, I suppose." Donghyun shrugged.

"Ah, open wide~ I'm not going to eat all of this by myself, ___-ah!" Minwoo gestured for you to open your mouth as he wiggled a small piece of pizza in your face. You squinted your eyebrows and opened your mouth. 

"Hmph." You accidentally made a noise as the pizza went into your mouth. You saw Youngmin's face light up with joy. Along with Minwoos.

"Ah!!!!! That was adorable ___-ah~!" Minwoo pinched your cheeks. You saw Youngmin's smile fade away. You looked over and saw Hyunseong and Jungmin giggling again.

"Sigh. Why you two so immatuure~!" Donghyun teased. "They're cute..." He laughed out. Minwoo nodded in approval. You got your cell phone out under the table and texted Youngmin.

hey. lighten up. what happened to those things you said before? please be happy. - _____

You saw Youngmin look at his phone. Then suddenly, your heart started to beat fast.

im sorry. i shouldn't let it bother me... but i don't like seeing minwoo being like this with you... - Youngmin

sigh... you're so complicated - ____

Whatever, you thought.

i can tell you 2 are texting under the table ;D hehehe so sneeeaaaakaaaaay - Kwangmin

Your face went red and you tried hard not to laugh. You saw Youngmin look at Kwangmin funny, so you knew he got the same text.

we've been caught! and hey, i'm not complicated! i'm wearing cute little blue shorts!!! - Youngmin.

how can you say that?! they have no pockets!!! you're complicated. - ____

You nonchalantly took a sip of you drink and raised your eyebrows at Youngmin. A bright smile crept up his face, causing you to smile as well. When you saw Youngmin got your text, he started laughing so adorable, it even made you blush. 

"Hm. Hm hm." Kwangmin said... Like a retard. You shrugged and pretended like you didn't know what was going on. Everyone was looking at Youngmin like a stupid head. When he noticed that all eyes were on him, he straitened up and plastered a straight face. But that caused you to break out in laughter.

"Geezum! Yall are wierd." Donghyun said.

"Geezum?! Zumgeez!!!" Jungmin shouted. Causing the whole resturaunt to look at him suspiciously. He just sunk back into his seat. Really, this day was getting better. But your couldn't stop laughing. You fell down into Minwoo's lap. He patted your head like you were someone special.

"Aigoo... calm down." Hyunseong looked at you stupidly.

"Yah! Don't tell me what to do!" You pointed your finger in his face. He shrugged and continue eating.

"We're going to leave soon. We have to go to the practice room." Donghyun stated firmly.

"When?" Jungmin asked.

"Ah, in about 20 minutes we should be leaving." Donghyun looked at his watch maturely.

"Is everyone done eating?" Kwangmin looked around.

"I believe so." Minwoo put his hand on your stomach because you refused to get up.

"We should go waste 20 minutes at that new music store down the street." Kwangmin said excitedly. Everyone nodded along.

"It's decided!!! Off we go!" Donghyun shouted and slammed 2 $20's on the table. "Keep the change!" He shouted as you all walked out the door. Minwoo holding your hand and Youngmin closely by your side. You realized that everyone left their pizza, but you just walked away.

"Ah, I suppose we could walk. I believe it's only a block away." Hyunseong suggested. Everyone nodded along and stayed close together. Minwoo was swinging your interlaced fingers back and forth. You looked over at Youngmin and he was smiling at you. It made you happy to see everyone smiling together. When all of you arrived at the music store, Jungmin was the first one to run to the SISTAR cd's.

"Yah, Jungmin. What's your problem?" Hyunseong looked at him funny.

"Hyorin... So... y..." Jungmin said while looking at one of the CD's with wide eyes. Hyunseong looked down and shook his head disapointedly. You walked over to the B2ST CD's.

"Eh? I didn't know you liked B2ST?" Youngmin picked up a CD.

"Yeeaaah, they have some nice songs..." You said.

"It might be that... Or you just like looking at Kikwang's abs." Youngmin winked at you.

"No! I swear that's not it!" You violently waved your hands in the air.

"Haha, I was just teasing you." Youngmin giggled and ruffled your hair. "Lighten up." He walked away to see what Donghyun was doing. You examined the CD and decided you liked it. But you didn't have enough money with you to buy it.

"Do you like this CD?" Minwoo surprisingly hugged you from behind.

"Yeees, I like B2ST's CD's." You said politely.

"Would you like me to buy it for you?" Minwoo asked nicely.

"That's very kind of you to offer, but you don't have to." You felt your face getting hot.

"Em, ok. I'm going to go look at the posters over there." Minwoo kissed your cheek and walked away. You were awkwardly smiling like mad.

"Kekeke, I saaaaaaw thaaaaaat~" Kwangmin came over and ruffled your hair.

"Hehe... Do you approve of Minwoo and I?" You asked nervously.

"Well, I can't say I understand how you can end such a serious, long term commitment like that then gain a new love so quickly... But I suppose I approve of you and Minwoo." Kwangmin said without looking at you.

"I know... Really, I hate myself for doing something like that to Youngmin..." You felt like tears were welling up.

"Please, Don't hate yourself. It makes me sad to hear you say things like that. Makes me feel like I'm not a good goldfish." Kwangmin winked at you and you felt the tears dry up. He walked away and you moved over to the Infinite CD's. You really wanted the CD with Can U Smile on it. 

"I'll come back when I have more money." You said to yourself.

"Eh? You like that one too? I said I'd buy them for you." Minwoo walked buy and heard you.

"Oh! No no no, I don't want you to do that! I can buy them myself, it's ok. But really, thank you for the kind offer." You bowed. Minwoo sighed, shrugged then walked away.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes. Just letting you know." Donghyun tapped your shoulder. "Want a gumball?" Donghyun put his hand out and there was a bright pink gum ball in it.

"Where did you get this?" You tilted your head.

"The gum ball machine gave me two. Take iiiiit!" Donghyun tried to force it into your mouth. You took it in your hand then popped it in your mouth. Minwoo walked over.

"Ah, come sit with me baby~" Minwoo grabbed your hand and pulled you to a bench to sit with him.

"Are you going to come watch us practice?" Minwoo asked eagerly.

"Of course. What else would I do?" You ruffled his hair and smiled.

"Aish, you're so cute~!" Minwoo embraced you with a passionate kiss. It all happened so fast, the next thing you knew, Donghyun was telling you both that it was time to go.

"Yah! Love birds! Lets goooo!" Donghyun shouted.

"Eeeeew! They're kissing!" You heard Hyunseong shout. Minwoo quickly got up. He held your hand and walked out with you. While you were walking, you realized that your gum wasn't in your mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------------

really, this is my sense of humor. it's not for everyone.