You have someone better now.

Im Your Boyfriend

When you got back downstairs, it looked as if everyone was ready to go somewhere.

"Yah! ____-ah! Want to go get lunch?" Donghyun asked.

"Oh, where's Youngmin?" Jungmin asked.

"He said he'd come down later. Where are we going?" You asked.

"Um... Where ever you'd like, I suppose. "Minwoo smiled.

"Please go get Youngmin and tell him we're leaving. Try to get him to come." Hyunseong winked. You nodded and walked back upstairs. Before you knocked on the door, you heard what sounded like Youngmin sobbing..

"Ah... Why did I let her go... Why? Why was I so stupid? If I had just kept my big mouth shut, I would have the love of my life right here in my arms... But now... Now she's in the arms of someone else..." You heard a bang.

"Youngmin!" You quickly opened the door and saw Youngmin up against the wall with his knuckles in a small hole in the wall.

"Youngmin..." You said, shocked..

"Oh! ____-ah!!!" Youngmin brushed off his hand and looked at you with a smile. "Everything's ok! Please go back downstairs! I'll be down in a minute!" He said hurridly and rushed you off. You went off in the hall and closed the door.

"What the helll..." You thought to yourself. You thought he was ok. But obviously that is not the case. You walked back downstairs.

"He um... Said he'll be down in a minute." You said. Everyone nodded.

"Soooooo~ Where do you want to eat?" Minwoo leaned over eagerly and smiled at you.

"Um... Really, I'm fine with whatever everyone else wants." You shrugged.

"Hm... What does everyone else want?" Donghyun looked around

"Whatever ____-ah wants." They all said in unison.

"Uhg... Um.... I want pizza." You just chose something randomly. Everyone nodded with agreement.

"Youngmin!!! Hurry up!" Donghyun called out. A few minutes later, Youngmin came downstairs bright eyes and bushy-tailed.

"Hi! Where are we going?" He said brightly.

"Uh, we're going to get pizza." Minwoo said, opening the door for everyone. Youngmin smiled. Jungmin, Hyunseong, and Youngmin sat in the middle row of seats. You Minwoo and Kwangmin sat in the back row, while Donghyun drove.

-i think it's right around here where i start to lose something... sorrrrrry :(-

"The wheels on the bus go round and round... round and round... round and round..." You heard Hyunseong awkwardly singing to himself. You just disregaurded it. You felt Minwoo's hand creeping up your side. Without looking at you, he interlaced his fingers with yours. This made you blush a bit. Kwangmin looked at you and giggled. That made you blush even more. Minwoo noticed this and smiled at you. Donghyun the radio and 5DOLLS - Like this or that was on. One of your favorite songs. Youngmin was the only one who knew the kind of music you liked. For some reason, you saw him smile the minute the song came on. You were trying extremely hard not to dance or sing along so that you wouldn't make a fool out of yourself. But you couldn't help but hum. When you started humming, it seemed as if Youngmin's smile got even bigger.

"We're here!!!!!" Donghyun anounced. Everyone pilled out.

"Ah~ Finally!" Hyunseong stretched out. Jungmin pushed him over and ran inside. The smell of fresh baked pizza filled the air and almost made you dizzy. Minwoo put his arm around you and walked in with you.

"Hello! How many?" The waitress asked.

"Um...7." Donghyun said.

"Right this way, please!" The waitress seemed nice. She led all of you to a circular booth. You sat in the middle between Minwoo and Jungmin. 

"Drinks?" The waitress asked.

"5 cokes and 2 sweet teas, please." Donghyun said without asking anyone. Surprisingly, he was right. The waitress kept eyeing Youngmin like a piece of meat. For some reason it bothered you. Minwoo scooted really close to you. Jungmin looked at Minwoo like he was crazy for squeezing you up to him. You giggled a bit.

"Did anyone see the music video for Sunny Hill's Midnight Circus?" Kwangmin asked. "I really like that song..." He continued.

"I saw it!!!! I didn't quite understand the music video... but indeed it was a good song." Hyunseong replied. Kwangmin nodded. The waitress came back with your drinks. When she put the drinks down, she looked at you like you were someone disgusting. That made Minwoo look at her like a dirty cat.

"Hm. Here are your menus." She put everyones down, but when she went to put Youngmin's down, she leaned over and exposed her clevage. She grinned and squinted her eyes sedictivly at him.

"That's not very professional, now is it?" Hyunseong blurted out in her face.

"Hmph. Whatever." She flung her hair and walked away. Someone important looking seemed to noticed her rudness and walked over.

"Is anything wrong?" The important man asked.

"I don't suppose... That girl is just trying to seduce my friend while she is working and I don't find it very professional." Hyunseong said seriously. Right now, you wanted to high5 the hell out of him. Unknowingly, you were grinning wildly and Hyunseong.

"Oh, I'm quite sorry. I'll have a talk with her." The important man walked away. You supposed that what you were feeling was your left over feelings for Youngmin surfacing. You said to yourself that you just needed to get over him, because you have someone better now.