No Way

Im Your Boyfriend

You woke up in Minwoo's room and found his arms wrapped around your waist. You tried to move his arms, but yours were too sore.

"Eh?" Minwoo let go of you and sat up.

"My arms and legs are really sore... I can hardly move..." You said, still tired.

"Poor baby... I'll go get you a heat wrap." Minwoo got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. You sat up and fixed your hair. Or tried to be cause of how bad your arms were hurting. Minwoo walked back with a roll of heat bandages. He sat next to you.

"Left arm first." He reached out to grab your arm and you moaned in pain.

"I'm sorry!!!" He shouted and hurridly wrapped you arm. He put it down gently and grabbed the other one quickly and wrapped it.

"Want me to wrap your legs?" He asked you. He looked into your eyes and plastered a big grin on his face. His smile was really adorable, and sometimes you couldn't help but smile with him.

"No, they don't hurt too bad... And I don't want to look like a fool." You said shaking your head. He giggled at you.

"Let's go downstairs. I'll make you something to eat, I don't think the others are up yet..." He said, helping you off the bed and out the door.

"You don't have to do that... I'm really not hungry." You said shyly.

"Naah, I want to. When was the last time you ate?" Minwoo asked, walking down the stairs, holding your arm.

"Um... I don't remember." You said. Minwoo shot you a look and ran into the kitchen.

"What chu want bebe? Bacon? Eggs? Cereal?" Minwoo looked at you from the kitchen.

"Um... I really don't need anything. I'll make myself something later." You sat down at the table.

"I'm making you bacon." He said with a straight face and disappeared into the kitchen. A few minutes later, you could smell bacon. Apparently the others smelled it too and Jungmin came running down and slammed into the chair next to you.

"Mornin!" He shouted in your ear.

"Geez, why are you so giddy this morning?" You asked, backing away from the way-too-hyper man.

"I couldn't sleep at all last night, and I'm full of energy!!! Let's play patty-cake!!! Patty cake patty cake bakers man!" Jungmin was hitting you and you put your hands up and your head down.

"I'm.... going... to go... to the... bathroom... make sure... no one... takes my... seat..." Jungmin whispered in your ear then ran away. A few minutes later, Minwoo walked in and sat across from you. He put a plate with about 30 pieces of bacon in the middle of the table.

"Eat up, little bear." He stared at you. You just stared back and didn't do anything. You were sure you two were having a staring contest. But then you blinked... When you blinked it was like Minwoo snapped out of something. It was funny to you. He just grabbed a piece of bacon and layed back. Then Jungmin ran back in and slid into the seat he was sitting in before.

"What's wrong with your body?" Jungmin said, eyeing you weirdly.

"Don't look at her body like that, it bother's me. She's just a little sore." Minwoo said seriously. Jungmin shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a piece of bacon.

"There's a cockroach up here!!!!!!!!! Someone come get it!!!!" Donghyun screamed from upstairs. Minwoo jumped up and walked up stairs.

"So what's up with you and Youngmin and Minwoo? Is this like a love triangle?" Jungmin got in your face.

"No. Everything is just confusing these days." You said.

"I'd be confused too... They both just want you to be happy... And Youngmin is trying, but Minwoo is suceeding... And you love both, right? Wo I feel bad for you." Jungmin said, making you look sad. Then Hyunseong walked in.

"Wazzam? Aw, why you look sad?" Hyunseong walked over to you and leaned on your chair.

"I don't know..." You said, looking down. He patted your head and sat on the other side of you.

"Hyung~! _____-ah, Minwoo, and Youngmin are in a love triangle!!!" Jungmin shouted. 

"No we're not!" You elbowed him in the stomach which hurt your arm a little. Hyunseong shot you a glare and you shook youe head. Minwoo and Donghyun walked down together.

"Donghyun is afraid of buuuuuugs!!!!" Minwoo shouted. Donghyun hit him lightly on the arm.

"Woah... What happened to you?" Donghyun said.

"I fell asleep on the curb yesterday after I got into a fight." You said. Donghyun opened his eyes wide.

"You're ok, right? I'm mad at you..." Donghyun cooed.

"Wae?" You asked, already knowing the answer.

"We were so worried!!! You wouldn't answer your phone! You're lucky you were so close to your old house or else we wouldn't have been able to find you..." Donghyun had anger in his voice.

"Don't be mad. Please." You said seriously. "Where's Youngmin?" You asked.

"He's still sleeping, I supose. I doubt he'll come out of his room at all today..." Hyunseong said with his head down. Minwoo and Donghyun said across from you. You looked away.

"He's really down in the dumps... And this time, I don't think he'll be able to get out..." Jungmin said. Yu got up and walked outside. When he said that, it just struck a nerve in you. You sat on the steps for a while, thinking about what Youngmin must be feeling. You didn't want to hurt anybody, but you can't make everyone happy. After about half an hour of you sitting out there alone, Youngmin came out and sat next to you.

"I'm sick of all this... I wish I could go back and change it all... Even if your heart changes and you leave me forever, do you know that I will never be able to forget you?" Youngmin said without looking at you. You nodded and looked at the ground. You weren't able to cry anymore.

"It's ok if you don't even want to be friends with me anymore, I'll completely understand. Just remember that if they're is no one that understands your greiving heart, you can talk to me." Youngmin got up and walked away.