Jungmin - the peacemaker

Im Your Boyfriend

Every one was surprised when they saw Youngmin walked downstairs. His face was red, and he made eye contact with no one. He just signaled for you to come outside with him. 

"Holler if you need me..." Minwoo patted your back as you got up and walked to Youngmin. Your heart was beating as fast as it could. Youngmin opened the door for you and let you go first. You standed in front of him and the minute your eyes met, you burst into tears.

"____-ah... Please don't cry... I know I over reacted... I'm sorry..." Youngmin wiped your tears and cupped your face in his hands.


"I love you more than I could ever love any thing else, please know that. Maybe I can't be there sometimes, but god do I try... If you really think you'll be better with someone else, just let me know. All I want is for you to be happy. Maybe if I had just kept my mouth shut none of this would have happened..." Youngmin turned around and banged his fist on the wall.

"Please calm down..." You said with fear in your voice. "It scares me when you get like this." 

"What's going on? I heard a bang," Minwoo opened the door and squinted his eyes and Youngmin. When he saw you crying, his eyes opened as wide as ever.

"You... Made her cry again?" Minwoo looked at Youngmin like he was going to beat his . Youngmin shot him a glare.

"No, Minwoo, (haha, no minwoo ^^) it's my fault. I'm over reacting. He's just trying to make everything better." You say, trying to calm everything down.

"I'm really getting sick of you these days, Youngmin. You're always hurting her, and now you've basically ruined your relationship with her by telling everyone. You make me sick." Minwoo said. You had never heard Minwoo speak like that. Is surprised you even more when Youngmin punched Minwoo in the face. He stare to the side for a couple seconds, composing himself.

"I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away now." Minwoo opened the door.

"Why? Gonna go cry now? Can't take a punch can you little man?" Youngmin teased. Minwoo stepped back and flipped over the arm Youngmin was pointing with. He wrapped it behind his back and put him in a head lock.

"Ah! Ah! Let go!" Youngmin cried.

"Why? Gonna go cry now? Can't take a punch, can you little man?" Minwoo said, the way Youngmin did earlier. The door was still open and you could see everyone staring at you. Jungmin ran up and ripped the two apart.

"What the is going on here?! Jungmin shouted. "____-ah, are you ok?" By now you were on the ground, curled up in a ball with your head in your hands. You nodded without picking your head up.

"This little bastard..." Youngmin mumbled.

"Yah! Go inside!" Jungmin pointed towards the door. Youngmin did as he was told and walked in.

"_____-ah... Get up... He's gone, no ones going to get hurt." Jungmin assured you. He grabbed your arm and roughly pulled you up. "Now, Minwoo. Would you like to explain?" Jungmin said in a serious voice.

"I have nothing to explain. I love ____-ah, and I can't see her get hurt any more." Minwoo said with a straight face. 

"_____-ah, I'm sorry you had to see that..." Minwoo put his hand on your shoulder. You ran into the house and into the bathroom. You were so confused. Youngmin was being so childish by starting something with Minwoo. But First he was trying to apologize for another one of his childish acts.. Minwoo was being mature and trying to help you. Then he was trying to be the bigger man (xD) by walking away. But then, you did want someone to be able to protect you... And He deffinitly did that. You were so confused. You loved them both, and it was impossible to figure out who you loved more. You just sat in the bathroom and cried for hours. Lucky they had another bathroom ;D

"I'm coming in now." Someone knocked on the door and walked in. It was Kwangmin.

"I feel bad..." He said while looking down.

"Wae?" You said, still sniffling.

"My brother... He rages easily, and he really loves you, so  that makes it hard for him to just look the other way. Especially when one of his co workers is trying to steal you away..." Kwangmin sat down next to you.

"It's not your fault he's less mature than you..." You wiped your tears.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Kwangmin put his hand on your knee. You glanced up and his huge eyes caught your attention. You shook your head. "Well come downstairs, we're about to eat." 

"I'm not hungry... But would you mind getting one of your hyungs to bring me home?" You asked. He nodded and walked away.

"Kwangmin is so cute... And caring... " You shook those thoughts off. You didn't want to be in love with three members of the same group.  Especially not the twins.