Calm down...

Im Your Boyfriend

You woke up and say Youngmin on the side of Minwoo's hospital bed giggling with each other.

"Good morning beautiful!" Youngmin said with a bright smile.

"Ah, good morning..." You said and yawned. 

"The doctor gave us the test results back in this envelope so we can open it when everyone gets here. They're on their way now." Minwoo said.

"Omona..." You said to yourself.

"I'm sure every things fine. I feel a lot better now!" Minwoo reassured you. You smiled and looked at what they were watching on television.

"SPONGEBOB!" You shouted. You loved spongebob with a deep and fiery passion. Youngmin and Minwoo laughed at your excitment and you just lowered your head. After a while of watching Spongebob, the rest of the group members arrived. 

"Let's crack this baby open!" Jungmin said, waving the envelope around. Hyunseong snatched it out of his hands. He tore the top and pulled out the paper inside.

".... Everything came back negative. You're fine!" Hyunseong said in a happy voice. Everyone started jumping around and cheering.

"There's a little note at the bottom... It says... It was probably just stress." Donghyun read out loud. Manager did a sigh of releif.

"Ah now let's go home!!!" Minwoo shouted. He had already been releived of the IV and had his normal clothes on. Youngmin grabbed your hand and interlaced your fingers with his. All of you walked out and went down to the van. You and Minwoo exchanged awkward glances every now and then. When the elevator doors opened, there was a mob of fans with signs and they were all screaming. Manager made room for all of you to fit through. But the girls kept kicking you and hitting you and of them even spit on you. This is all because they know I'm with Youngmin... You thought. One of them tried to remove your hand from his and Youngmin almost hit that girl. When you all got into the car, everyone looked at Youngmin with an annoyed expression. 

"Are you ok?" Minwoo asked you.

"No!" You shouted. You had red spots all over you and even a couple cuts. When Youngmin saw them, his jaw dropped. You had to refrain him from going back out there to kick those girls' asses.

"I'm so sorry, baby..." Youngmin looked so mad at himself. No one said anything the whole ride. Hyunseong noticed how annoyed you were. Once all of you were in the house, you went up to take a shower.

"Try to calm down while you're up there..." Hyunseong whispered to you before you walked up the stairs. While you were in the shower, you thought about what Minwoo told you the other night.

"I'm in love with you..." Those words kept running through your mind. You did love Minwoo. But Youngmin had been your best friend since you were babies. Youngmin can be clueless sometimes... And ocasionally a bit annoying. But you loved him with all of your heart. And that wasn't about to change. Even though you did love Minwoo, Youngmin was what your heart wanted. And only him. 

"I can't go through this all the time..." You thought to yourself as you looked at your bruises. You woudn't be able to do much of anything with the guys if everything you went out, you got attacked by fangirls.

"Damn it, Youngmin..." You kept thinking. If he had just kept his mouth shut... When you got out f the shower, you layed on the bed in your robe for a bit. Youngmin walked in.

"I feel horrible..." He said and crawled on the bed with you.

"We all make mistakes..." You said.

"But this one is different. It's going to hurt you. And it's going to hurt our love, I can see that already." He said.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You usually never get mad at me. But since I told the world about us, I've noticed we've been getting into arguments and things are just changing." He said seriously. You nodded and looked down. Youngmin wrapped his arms around you and snuggled his head into your neck. These are the times when you beat yourself up for ever doubting your love.