How it began...

Im Your Boyfriend

You woke up in the Boyfriend house, as usual. You don't stay at home often because of your drunk father. 

"______!!!!! WAKE UP YOUNGMIN!" You heard Minwoo call from downstairs. You looked besidesyou to see Youngmin in your bed. He was singing to put you to bed the past nights. His eyes were wide open, which cause you to jump back a little.

"Good morning, beautiful :D" Youngmin giggled.

"Good morning!!!" You said with her normal bright smile.

"What time is it?" Youngmin asked. You looked over at the clock with a surprised expression. 

"11:00!!!!!" You shouted. Boyfriend had a variety show to be at by 12.

"Hurry! Start getting ready!" You shouted again.

"I am, I am!!! You two!!! You do know you're coming with us, right?" Youngmin said.

"Omona!" You jumped up with Youngmin and began getting undressed. Yougmin stared at your back while you took your shirt off.

"...start getting dressed, little boy!" You said.

"I'm older than you!!!" Youngmin said while getting undressed.

"Does that make you a e?!" You said sarcastically. Youngmin just giggled and continued getting ready. You put your hair into a quick messy bun, and put on a small amount of face makeup and eye liner. A sweatshirt and skinny jeans was your normal outfit. You went downstairs to greet the others.

"Good morning everyone~!" You said with a bright smile.

Good morning, _____!" They said all together. 

"Where's Youngmin?" Minwoo asked.

"Still getting ready, I suppose." You said.

"HURRY YOUR UP, YOUNGMIN! WE'RE WAITING ON YOU!!!" Kwangmin yelled loudly.

"I'M COMIN!!!!! HOLD YOUR HORSES!!!!" They all heard Youngmin yell from upstairs. The manager knocked on the door.

"You boys need to hurry up, or we'll be late!!!" He shouted through the door. Youngmin shot down the stairs, grabbed your hand and went out the door.

"Hurry your up!" Youngmin yelled behind him, mocking Kwangmin from earlier. They all ran down the stairs of the building and into the parking garage. The manager unlocked the doors to the van and they all piled in. You sat between the twins while Minwoo, Donghyun, and Jungmin sat in the middle section of seats, and Hyunseong sat in the front with the manager driving. Youngmin looked at you with his eyes wide open and a bright smile on his face. He ran his hand down your arm and interlaced your fingers with his. You tilted your head down and blushed slightly. He giggled at you and looked out the window.

"Someone put on some toons in this bit..." Jungmin said. Hyunseong turned the dial on the radio up, and 2NE1's Lonely was playing. This was one of your favorite songs. You sang along. The twins looked at you and giggled, then they started singing along with you. Soon the whole van was singing together, beautifully. When you got to the station, Youngmin got out first, and helped you out. Minwoo pushed Donghyun out and he fell on the ground.

"Yah!!! You be careful! Don't do this right before you're going to be on television." The manager said. You and Youngmin laughed together. Donghyun shot you both a glare and you both shut up. He got up and brushed himself off.

"Baby, you free tonight?" Youngmin asked you.

"Um.... Yeah I think so. Why?" You asked.

"Go out to eat with me:)" Youngmin said.

"Ok!!!" You said with a bright smile. Youngmin tugged you closer and wrapped his arm around you. You heard giggled coming fom behind you, where the others were. You both just ignored it and kept walking. Once in the building, a man escorted you to the Idol League  recording room. You sat in the back where you saw some familiar faces. Some idols, and some you had met from recording studios. You sat down by one of the elders you've met before.

"Ah, _____! Fancy seeing you here! Are you here with Boyfriend?" Ajumma asked you.

"Yes!!! This is one of their first variety shows, I am here to support them!" You answered.

"Good good... Well it's about to begin so shall we sit together?" Ajumma said with a smile on her wrinkly little face.

"Yes ma'am :)" You said and you both sat together with a good view. You didn't pay much attention to the things that didn't involve Boyfriend.

"Boyfriend!!! Such a young group! Your debut has been very successful, yes?" One of the MC's asked.

"Yes yes, but we are hoping to get better over time and gain a bigger fan base before our next comeback." Donghyun answered.

"Good!!! So being as young as you all are, are there any relationships in this group?" MC asked.

"Oh, I have a girlfriend!" Youngmin said proudly. Your heart began to beat with everything in you. No one outside of the group was supposed to know about you and Youngmin.

"Wooooah really? Is she famous?" The MC asked.

"No, but in my eyes she is." Youngmin said and looked in your direction with a smile.

"Aw how sweeeeeet" Kwangmin said. Youngmin shoved him a little and playfully smiled.

"Haha really, how sweet. What's her name? How long have you been dating this girl?" This MC had too many questions.

"Ooh, _____ and I have been dating for about... 5 years now! And we don't plan on splitting up any time soon." Youngmin said with a bright smile.

"Omona!!! Thats great!! Really dae bak! In other news...." His voice trailed off as you looked off into space and thought about what had just happened. Soon, everyone would know about you and Youngmin's relationship. Fangirls would go mad... People just make big deals out of idols with girlfriends... This could change everything, you thought.