⌘9

I Remember [hiatus/discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Something wrong?” Daehyun waved a hand in your face and you sat up abruptly, surprised, and hit your head on the roof of the car. You whimpered in pain as your hands gently rubbed the spot. Daehyun was caught off guard too and started to panic, frantically asking if you was alright or not.

 

“Oppa, I’m fine. I’m fine.” You waved her hands at him, indicating that you were alright. The pain eventually subsided and you sighed, letting yourself sink into the van’s interior seats.

 

“Are you sure? You’ve been acting strangely for the past two weeks.”

 

“I’m just tired. I stayed up late last night until like three.” You said, eyes closed.

 

“Three?! Why were you still up then?!” Daehyun looked at you in disbelief. He knew you hated staying up late.

 

“These little pixies kept on pestering me.” A sweet smile unconsciously slipped onto your lips as Daehyun stared at you like you had gone crazy.

 

“Pixies? Man, you’re really suffering from lack of sleep. Take a nap.” He scoffed and leaned back on the seats as well, closing his eyes. “I really can use one as well.”

 

You didn’t fall asleep but you could tell that your brother automatically did based on the light snores coming from next to you. Slowly you opened your eyes and stared at Daehyun whose head was slightly tipped backwards and his mouth was slightly open. You chuckled. He was so dorky sometimes.

 

But you loved spending time with your brother anyways even if it was for an hour in B.A.P’s van while the rest were kicked out by him. But now that you thought about it, a lot of things have happened in these past two weeks. Let’s start out with B.A.P first. You knew they were ready to start their tour in the States for about a week or two so that meant you couldn’t see them during that time since you were stuck in Korea. But anyways, they were super busy as ever with practice for their concert so you could only drop by sometimes. They all were acting normal- well everyone except Yongguk.

 

He seems to be more and more bipolar the more you see him. After their little dinner party, he began to act nicely to you. By nicely, you meant saying hellos and goodbyes as well as the rare smile that was sent your way. You felt happy to know that you and Yongguk might actually be making up. But then like all good things, it ended. Eventually he started to act like his jerky side again. Now, he just ignored you and flat out insulted you sometimes. And just when you thought they were making up. Typical. You rolled your eyes at the thought and sighed. The creature called Bang Yongguk truly was the hardest thing in the world to read.

 

As B.A.P was busy with their schedules and all, you found yourself retreating more to SHINee. Almost every night, you were invited or forced over to their dorm to just hang out. When your visits started, you came with the intention of hanging out with Danbi, but eventually were always stolen away by SHINee who were supposedly jealous that Danbi had you all to herself. So now, all of you just hanged out together and you accepted this fact gladly. You had become quite fond of SHINee and recently found out that that Taemin was also the same year as you so you two were chingus.

 

But those boys were great to be around. Like normal chodings*, they were really loud and rowdy and sadly Danbi was too so it only became louder. You, Jung Eunmi, weren’t the type of girl to be loud and crazy, but you guessed SHINee had influenced you well. It was like you became one of them and they accepted you with open arms. So basically when you couldn’t hang out with B.A.P which was often, you stuck with SHINee.

 

And what you meant about pixies to Daehyun was actually a little allusion to SHINee. You had been up until three o’clock just fooling around with them in their dorm with Danbi of course. It was like they were your new best friends. In only two weeks, you could be found just pouring out your angers and irritations about life at them and they cared. They actually cared and tried to help. That’s how you found yourself to begin to trust them like they were family. You told them almost everything- everything except Yongguk. That was just one secret that you would always lock away in your heart, but Shinee and Danbi knew that you and Yongguk were a bit on rocky terms based on the way you described him.

 

You smiled upon all those newly made memories. You didn’t know what to do without your new friends. And speak of the devil… Jonghyun just texted you, asking where you were. You didn’t really text SHINee a lot and you texted Danbi only frequently, but it came to your attention that Jonghyun was the one that always sent you the most messages and texts. He even exceeded Danbi’s.

 

You pouted your lips into duck form and played with the phone a bit before replying to Jonghyun that you were currently with her brother. You didn’t even have the chance to lock the phone before another text came back only seconds later. Guess who? Yep, it was Jonghyun again. He was now asking what you guys were doing. Curious little dinosaur isn’t he?

 

You chuckled and replied that you were sleeping and it turns out that those words seemed to be the wrong choice since you were spammed with more and more texts just seconds after.

 

“IN ONE BED?!”

 

“WHY ARE YOU SO CLOSE TO YOUR BROTHER?!”

 

“ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW ME THAT YOU LOVE YOUR BROTHER MORE THAN ME ;A;”

 

“WELL FINE. I DON’T LOVE YOU EITHER. HMPH.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter