⌘14

I Remember [hiatus/discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I can’t believe he actually locked me in the hotel room.” Eunmi grumbled, smacking the pillow in frustration.

 

“You started it.”

 

She threw the pillow and it hit his face, making smack noise. Eunmi stuck out her tongue, swinging her legs on the edge of the bed.

 

“Only because you didn’t let me sit with Youngjae! You pulled me off the seat before my even touched it, moron!”

 

“You two would’ve bickered anyways!”

 

“Shut up!”

 

“No, you shut up!”

 

“Stupid!”

 

“You’re the stupid one here!”

 

“QUIET!”

 

An angry looking Himchan stormed into their room, hands on his hips. “Are you two still going at it? I locked you guys in your room for a reason you know!” He scolded. “So don’t make me make Eunmi room with me instead!”

 

“Bwoh? Hyung, you’re crazy if you think I’ll let my sister bunk with you!” It was actually funny how Daehyun’s and Himchan’s roles were switched around right now. Usually Daehyun would do the scolding while Himchan, the older one, would do the whining. Finally, they were acting like their age and role.

 

“I will if I have to, Daehyun. Now, will you two finally behave and act normal?”

 

They both nodded like obedient little puppies and his expression immediately softened. “Ok then. Daehyun, you can join the boys in exploring the hotel. Eunmi, you come with me.” He gestured, taking her petite wrist.

 

“Wae oppa? Am I in trouble again?”

 

“Ani. You’re just coming with manager hyung and me to get something for the crew to eat.”

 

“Hey, no fair! Why can’t I go?”

 

“Well can you fluently speak English? If you can, feel free to join us.”

 

Ooh, apply cold water to the burned area. Daehyun’s face immediately fell and he shoved past them, grumbling and purposely bumped shoulders with Himchan and her.

 

“Aish that brat!” Himchan growled before turning back to Eunmi with a smile. “Kaja?”

 

 

“You should’ve let the boys come with us. They wouldn’t be any trouble.”

 

Himchan frowned at her statement and shook his head. “Nah, they’re really noisy and it’s too risky. We’ll attract too much attention if we’re recognized by any fans.” He said and adjusted his sunglasses, sometimes looking around in case anyone had noticed them.

 

Eunmi laughed, hooking her arm around his. “Oppa, you’re a superstar now, aren’t you?” She teased, smile broadening when she just saw a certain building. “Look, it’s your stage.” She pointed to the stadium with multiple B.A.P tour posters plastered to the walls. Wow, in just a few days, that stadium will be packed with fans with the boys on stage, performing their hearts out.

 

“Indeed it is.” His arm slithered around her shoulder, hand cupping the side of her head. “Yeah, it is. That is the glory of all our hard work.”

 

“Yeah…. I wish I could’ve been by your side when you guys were gaining your reputation.” She smiled sadly, staring at the building blocks away. A part of her sagged. Through all their achievements and successes, she wasn’t able to be by their side.

 

She wasn’t there when they received their 1st rookie award. She wasn’t there when Himchan broke his fingers. She wasn’t there when they had all their comebacks. She wasn’t there to support them this past year and felt just terrible.

 

“Hey… Yah, Eunmi…” He softly knocked on her head to get her back into reality. “Don’t worry too much about it. We’re here together now and that’s all that matters.”

 

“Yeah, I guess.” Her tone didn’t sound too convincing.

 

“Ok, now let’s go! I don’t want to see your sad face staring at me any longer.” He led her away, tightening his grip around her. “Well I’m in the mood for pizza. How about you, princess?”

 

She grinned, wrapping her arm around his waist. “Sounds delish. I think Pizza Hut would be the best!”

 

 

“So how are you?” Eunmi asked, chewing on her pizza.

 

“Fine.”

 

“Having fun at the hospital?” She mocked, smirking.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter