⌘18

I Remember [hiatus/discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunmi sighed dramatically as she leaned back in the bed, feigning exhaustion. “You were too hard, Jonghyun.”

 

“What? It’s not my fault you couldn’t take it.”

 

“Hey, I was nice and slow! I made sure to be gentle too!”

 

“How were you gentle when you basically abusing me?”

 

“Yah! It’s not my fault you can’t dance!”

 

When Jonghyun had picked Eunmi up from the airport, he had received a sudden notice from Taemin that said to report to SM’s practice room. Something about an urgent meeting so they had no choice but to make a little detour. Eunmi had never been anywhere near SM’s building but she was quite surprised to see the interior.

 

It was absolutely beautiful and she saw so many of the idols walking around casually which made her blush in delight especially when seeing Taeyeon from Girl’s Generation. She was a huge fan and apparently Jonghyun noticed for he asked for her signature. Eunmi almost slapped him out of embarrassment but was delighted internally.

 

“Your friend, Jonghyun?” Taeyeon politely smiled and Eunmi tried her best to stay still and not freak out.

 

“Of course! My lovely best friend!” He wrapped his arm around her suddenly, making even Taeyeon raise an eyebrow at their closeness. Eunmi really did want to slap him now.

 

She squirmed out of his hold, leaving him to pout and bowed formally. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Eunmi imnida!” She stuttered but kept her calm composure.

 

“She’s Jung Daehyun’s twin. You know, from B.A.P?”

 

“Ah really?” Taeyeon’s expression brightened as she handed over the signed ‘I Got A Boy’ album. “That’s great! I didn’t know Jonghyun could have a friend like you. You’re way out of his league.”

 

“Noona!”

 

Eunmi didn’t even bother to hold in her laugh as she nudged him playfully. “You hear that? I’m out of your league.” She laughed even harder at how ridiculous that sounded. Soon after a few words, the two bid their farewells to the girl and continued to tour around the building. Jonghyun had even offered to introduce her to the rest of the members.

 

So within twenty minutes, she had received signed albums and photographs from BoA, f(x), the rest of Girls Generation, and a few of the Super Junior members.

 

“I think I finally found a good thing about being your friend.” She sighed dreamily as she clutched the albums in her arms. He feigned hurt and put his hand up to his chest, accusing her of only liking him because of his connections. She gave a smug smile which made him drop his jaw.

 

“You’re too mean, you know that?” He grumbled, glancing at how tightly she held her albums like it was going to disappear any second. “Why do you only like girl groups? We have some of the nation’s top guy groups and you only want female signatures. Do you hate men?” He leaned closer, making her grimace.

 

She shoved his face away quickly and waved her hand. “Please, I’m surrounded by guys all day and you have some of the nation’s top girl groups as well. Why can’t I get theirs?”

 

“You never even asked for Shinee’s autographs! How could you get so excited when it comes to females? Oh! I know! You like girls, don’t you?!” He screeched, making her actually hit him in the face with her palm.

 

“Shut up Dino head! I’m not homoual! It’s out of respect I tell you! RESPECT! Gosh!” she scowled, annoyed with his behavior. Jonghyun rubbed his cheek pitifully and decided to quietly lead her instead, in fear that he would get hit again. After a while, they passed a room with familiar music blaring out of it.

 

“Hey, it’s EXO. They made their comeback. Want their autograph?” he offered but she automatically declined with a shake of her head. “Wae?! They’re popular too and good looking. You sure you don’t want it?”

 

“I have my reasons, Jonghyun oppa.”

 

Pouting once again, he held her wrist and directed her to Shinee’s current practice room. She was expecting to see the boys and possibly Danbi lying around the room, but was met with an even bigger sight.

 

“Surprise!” Four boys and two girls appeared out of nowhere, spraying her with silly string which made her scream in shock. After recovering from the heart stopping shock, she blinked once then twice before finally smiling.

 

“What’s going on? As far as I know it, my birthday is two months away. What gives?” With the help of Danbi, she cleared out the string in her hair and clothes, both smiling brightly. Danbi told the girl how weird it was and that the party wasn’t a birthday party but in fact a welcome back party.

 

“Since it’s been about a month or so since we last saw you, we wanted to welcome you back! We’re such nice friends, aren’t we?” Eunmi totally agreed when she saw the room decorated with little decorations like balloons and confetti. It was going to be a pain to clean up later but she was touched. And when she spotted one other female, she was even more ecstatic.

 

“Young Mi! What have you been up to?!” She squealed, engulfing the younger girl in a bone crushing hug. “Wah, it’s been like two months since I last saw you! How are you?!”

 

“I don’t think she can talk when you’re squeezing the life out of her, sweetie.” Key sarcastically remarked, earning a glare from her as she carefully let the fragile girl go.

 

“It’s fine Eunmi unnie. Don’t listen to the freak.” Young Mi remarked, making the boy drop his jaw in shock. “And I’ve been good. I’ve been good.”

 

Eunmi frowned, not believing her words, and remembered t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter