⌘13

I Remember [hiatus/discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Noona?”

 

“Jae, let’s switch seats. I need to talk to my brother.”

 

“Oh…ok then.” Without even asking why, Youngjae quickly stood up from his seat and squeezed between Zelo and Yongguk who were both still sleeping quietly. Eunmi sat in Youngjae’s seat with a heavy sigh, thankful that he let her. She slid her arms around Daehyun’s and hugged it while resting her head on his shoulder.

 

“What’s wrong sis?” Daehyun tore his eyes away from the movie he was watching to glance at her expressionless state.

 

“Nothing. I just felt like sitting with you.” The words came out as a mumble and she tightened her grip on his arm. Daehyun of course knew that there was something wrong with his twin, but didn’t push on in fear that it might make things worse. Instead he took one earplug out of his ear and offered it to her.

 

“Wanna watch? It’s an English film.”

 

Eunmi smiled at him and gladly took it, placing it in her left ear while still hugging her brother. Her eyes were staring at the screen, but her mind wasn’t. she was a still blank upon what happened earlier.

 

Eunmi adjusted her head against what seemed like the headrest of the seat but her nose scrunched up in discomfort. Strange. The seat head was firmer than she though. Slowly, her eyes began to open and it took a while before she could regain her senses from the drowsy state. Rubbing her eyes, she tried to sit up but something was holding her back.

 

Only then did she realize that her head wasn’t lying against the seat but a shoulder. A small squeal escaped her lips when she saw that Yongguk’s arm was firmly wrapped around her small waist. She could only clamp to prevent any other sounds coming out. And unfortunately for her, Zelo was asleep as well so she couldn’t have any assistance from him. Should she let it slide or should she try to escape?

 

In the middle of her mental debate, Yongguk stirred in his spot and let out a sigh; his warm breath hit her neck, making goosebumps form all over. That’s it. She was escaping right now. Any longer and her heart might just rip out of her chest. In a flash, she miraculously managed to tear his arm off her waist and bolted up, leaving the man alone. She asked to trade spots with Youngjae so here she was now.

 

Daehyun actually really wasn’t watching the movie either. He didn’t understand what they were saying and he was too lazy to actually read the subtitles. Instead he spent his time quietly observing his sister out of the corner of his eye, pursing his lips together. She was out of it for sure even though she was staring at the small screen. But it was obvious that she was staring beyond it. Daehyun did actually find it amusing that while she was lost in her thoughts, she would occasionally speak and her face would always turn a darker shade of red each time.

 

Looks like she was remembering something embarrassing. He himself acted the same way when he was embarrassed. It was a trait both of them had. He knew his twin way too well. And eventually Eunmi fell out of her thoughts and fell asleep on his shoulder, probably exhausted from thinking too much. Making sure she was asleep, he turned off the screen since no one was watching and took his earphone out of her ear, careful not to wake her. Her sleeping face made him smile as he draped the airplane blanket over the two of them.

 

B.A.P did often complain how close he and his sister were and how he overprotected her so much. Well he couldn’t really help it. She’s his only sibling and they’ve been together forever; from the time they were born to now. The two of them actually got along more than normal siblings even though they bickered quite often. But to Daehyun, Eunmi was his treasure. She along with their parents was the most important people in his life and B.A.P was a very close second.

 

And to be honest, Eunmi is the closest friend he’s ever had, even more than B.A.P. Eunmi wasn’t just a sister to him. She was his best friend, his mother, his teacher, his supporter, his strength, his weakness, and… the gem of his life. He treasured her with all his heart.

 

On the other hand, the guys also complained how much they looked like a couple whenever they were together even though they were in reality siblings. For instance, right now. It was misleading. But what they didn’t know was that Daehyun was doing this purposely. Yes, they did use a lot of skinship with each other, but not that much and it was simply just a brother and sister type of skinship. Nothing wrong with that. They both were used to it since they grew up with this kind of sibling affection, but other people thought it was odd.

 

Eunmi was often annoyed about this whole ‘you two look like a couple’ thing but he used it to his overprotective advantage. Ever since they started school, especially toward the end of middle school, he would always stick close to Eunmi like glue. Everywhere she went between classes, he followed. So practically everyone mistook them as a couple even their friends. They were just so close it seemed like they were an item. The twins weren’t identical but fraternal so no one suspected them to be siblings and the boys that had taken an interest in Eunmi backed off.

 

Daehyun’s plan worked perfectly. It always did. He disliked it when boys were around her precious sister. Just the thought of her heartbroken because of some stupid guy made his blood boil. He wasn’t sure why he was so overprotective, but he felt the need to in order to protect her. So she only had one boyfriend in her entire life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter