⌘7

I Remember [hiatus/discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

“I SAWWW THAT!” Sunhwa sang as she jumped on Eunmi who stumbled forward a bit.

 

“Saw what?” She stood up with Sunhwa’s arm wrapped tightly around her shoulders.

 

“You and Shinee’s Jonghyun, that what!” Zinger playfully pushed her head.

 

“Ah that…”

 

“Yes that! You never told us you knew Jonghyun!” Ji Eun huffed, pinching the younger’s cheek.

 

“Well you never asked.” She shrugged her shoulders and the girls stared at her in shock.

 

Hyosung scoffed. “W-O-W, New York has changed you a lot.” She pouted. “And HOW were we supposed to know that you knew him? He’s Shinee’s KIM JONGHYUN for heaven’s sake!”

 

“Arghh!” Eunmi yelled and shrugged everyone off. “I JUST MET HIM, OK? That was our second type meeting and he just followed me around! I don’t know why he would but he just did! We have no relationship with each other whatsoever and I don’t even know anything about him, ok guys?!” Eunmi scowled at them while they continued to make kissy faces at her. Those girls were already immune to her threats. It was a miracle that she and Secret managed to make it to their car without anyone overhearing their Jonghyun+Eunmi chants. She was even more relived that she didn't run into Shinee too.

 

"Hey, wanna join us for dinner? We're gonna throw a little welcome home party for you," Sunhwa asked while texting on their phone. They had already gotten tired of their whole making fun of Eunmi play.

 

"Pabo! That was supposed to be a secret!" Zinger hit her with her pillow. "Now it's not a surprise party anymore."

 

"Oh...whoops?" The maknae sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of her neck.

 

Eunmi laughed as she leaned on Hyosung's shoulder. "Thanks guys for ruining the surprise part but I would love to attend your dinner. What are we having? Udon? Italian? Chinese?"

 

"Your favorite, babe. Galbi." Zinger emphasized and immediately the girl shot up in her seat with wide and excited eyes.

 

"Jinja! Aigoo you guys just know me too well!" She did a mini dance and tackled Ji Eun who was next to her with a bear hug. "You guys are the best four sisters a girl an ever ask for!" A contented sigh came from her lips.

 

"Well prepare to shower us with more love when you taste the food. It's time for you to taste some real beef after eating all those hamburgers in New York!" Ji Eun clapped her hands together and squealed.

 

"Actually I ate fries too but thanks guys but remind me to spend a little extra money on your birthday gifts too." The four girls screamed in delight as they continued to ramble on and squeal.

 

"Wait!" Hyosung held up a hand. "As the leader and organizer of this event, we need to get Eunmi a bit dressed up, eh?" She wiggled her eyebrows at the three other members and they grinned in response.

 

"Hang on. What are you thinking?" Eunmi held up her hands in defense. "I am NOT liking the looks on your faces right now."

 

Right when she finished speaking, the van stopped abruptly, causing the girls to crash forward a little.

 

"Girls, we're here like you requested." The manager peeked out from the passenger seat and sent an apologetic look towards Eunmi. This had confirmed her fears.

 

"IT'S MAKEOVER TIME!"
 

----
 

"Forget extra spending on your birthday presents. All I'm getting for you guys are just plain white socks." The girl was groaning as she attempted to walk in two inch high heels.

 

"Say what you want Jung Eunmi but when the boys see you, they're gonna be smitten and absolutely stunned!" Zinger held her hand and helped the girl walk.

 

"What?" Her head flung up. "Guys? Who else is gonna be there?!"

 

"Relax, relax. It's not like we invited male strippers or anything. It's just the TS family practically. They're your family too. AND before you say what I know you're going to say." Ji Eun paused, holding up a finger at her. "I called B.A.P earlier and they said Yongguk couldn't come so don't worry your pretty little head about it. We know how tense it is between you and Gukkie. Just relax. It's your party and you should enjoy it!"

 

The younger girl was quite touched as she smiled gratefully. "Thank you unnies. You guys really are the best."

 

"And don't you forget it, girl. Just make sure to throw in some more makeup skills with our birthday socks and we're even. Now come on, time for your meat!" The leader cackled as she dragged all four girls towards the restaurant.

 

Eunmi gasped the minute she stepped foot in the place. "Omo, how does a Korean BBQ place look so expensive and classy?"

 

"That's the exact reason we made you dress up. Coming in sweats to a place like this is just wrong. And besides, this is South Korea. Anything is possible! Now let's get the party girl to her table."

 

"Wow wow wow. I like this..." Eunmi nodded in approval as she sat down on the leathery booth. The table was long enough to fit about 15-25 people and had 8 grill platters spread throughout. The four girls all took their seats around and in front of her. They began to just spurt out gossip and nonsense again as they waited for the rest of the guests to show.

 

"Hey hey hey, look who's back!" The president was the first to arrive and made a grand entrance. Eunmi automatically went to give him a hug. Like mentioned before, she was familiar with EVERYONE in TS Entertainment. The four other girls followed her lead and greeted their boss. Right after he sat down, it seemed that everyone was coming in as packs of people: coordinators, directors, and even some close trainees.

 

The small appetizer dishes were already served and B.A.P and their manager were still not on the scene.

 

"Hey oppa, where are the boys?" Zinger asked one of the managers who was busy trying to pick out some kimchi.

 

"Uh... Schedule and extra practice I think. They might be late. I heard that they are a bit more busy than normal but they should be here any minute now." he mumbled and they could barely catch what he said. Eunmi smiled to herself proudly. Her B.A.P boys were getting more and more popular. She couldn't be any happier. They were probably one of the most well-known and loved rookies but at the same time she wasn't surprised. Everyone loved B.A.P. It was impossible not to love those irresistible guys. Even though at first they may seem scary and intimidating, they're actually the most sensible and endearing boys that anyone could ever meet.

 

"Ah noona!"

 

That familiar voice made Eunmi jump in her seat.

 

"Zelo baby!" She yelled and immediately wrapped her arms around his tall and lean frame. He hugged back with as much enthusiasm and twirled her in circles. When he stopped, she was already laughing and giggling her head off but she noticed that he was weirdly gaping at her.

 

"Zelo? Hello? Anyone home?" she waved her hand in front of his face.

 

"Uh noona, you look-"

 

"Hey guys! Guess who has arrived! We- Oh..." Himchan stopped in his tracks the moment he saw Eunmi.

 

"Hyung! Why'd you- Woah..." Youngjae also froze in his spot when he pushed away Himchan and saw Eunmi. Jongup didn't even say anything but the expression made it obvious that he was shocked as well.

 

Wow, do I look that bad or something? Eunmi frowned to herself as she untangled herself from Zelo's embrace. "Uh guys? Anything wrong?"

 

Youngjae was the first to snap out of his trance as he coughed a bit then smiled widely. "Ah it's nothing noona. But welcome home!" He held up his arms and wrapped them around her petite figure. She didn't even waste a second to hug back.

 

The hug lasted so long that Himchan started to scowl. He swiftly pushed Youngjae away and trapped Eunmi again, smothering her with the Himchan love. "Ah my baby is so pretty in her dress! I can't believe that one year made you so gorgeous. Aigoo prettier than SNSD and ier than the Brown Eyed Girls!" he continued to throw compliments and hug her to death at the same time.

 

"Aish hyung, get off her!" Zelo cried and with the help of Youngjae, he pried the love sick puppy off of her. Eunmi could finally breathe again. She laughed at their childish behavior but then saw that one person that was silently smiling on the side.

 

"Yah Moon Jongup! Come here so noona can give you some love!" She spread out her arms widely. If Jongup was a puppy, his tail would be wagging uncontrollably as he embraced the girl. Even though Jongup was a bit shy and awkward, he was still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter