⌘12

I Remember [hiatus/discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The weeks passed by in a blink of an eye with B.A.P’s diligent practicing, Eunmi’s stylist schedules, and her frequent visits to SHINee and Jonghyun in the hospital. It was May 1st, one month exactly after Jonghyun’s accident. And speaking of Jonghyun, he was certainly getting better. The surgery was a success and he is currently enjoying his time resting at the Gangnam hospital. Of course Eunmi and SHINee had to visit him practically every day so he wouldn’t be lonely. And if they couldn’t, he settled with just with some texts and calls.

 

But starting from today, Eunmi would no longer be able to visit him in the hospital anymore. It was time for B.A.P to travel to America for their anticipated tour. And by the time their whole Pacific tour ended, Jonghyun would be out of the hospital with a healthy nose and back on stage singing his heart out. It kind of saddened her to realize this since he would be busy from now on, but it was for the best, right? She’s a good friend and she would support Jonghyun even if they didn’t hang out quite as often anymore.

 

“Excited, baby girl?” Danbi’s voice appeared from the iPad Eunmi was holding.

 

“You bet. I’m so excited for a more than a twelve hour flight in a tight crowded plane that smells.” Her sarcasm really was getting to her since it was quite early in the morning. Eight o’clock was really early for her because she loved to sleep in.

 

“No sarcasm with us, missie!” Onew’s voice then appeared as he gave her a pretend stern glare. She burst out laughing and adjusted the ear piece in her ear. She was video chatting SHINee and Danbi who were all in the hospital. Jonghyun was in the middle on the hospital bed while everyone else squeezed beside him.

 

“So when’s your flight?”

 

Eunmi glanced up at the clock which read that it was almost eight fifteen and then back at her boarding ticket. “It’s at 9:10, but they allow boarding at 8:40” Her voice was emotionless as she stared at her iPad screen.

 

“Somebody sounds excited.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes, causing her to scowl at him.

 

“Why so worked up, squirt?” Minho teased, which made her scowl ever deeper.

 

“Because I detest planes. They’re like the worst thing in the world. I’d rather take a boat to LA instead.” She groaned and yawned, covering with her hand.

 

“Sleepy?”

 

“A bit.” She smacked her lips and then took a sip of her coffee. “They were up late practicing last night so we only got like two or three hours of sleep again. I’m probably to be knocked out during most of the ride.”

 

“Hey, well at least you won’t know that you’re on a plane when up there.” Taemin pointed out and she only meekly smiled in response, still saying she detested it.

 

Eunmi’s eyes travelled from her iPad to the scene behind it. B.A.P who were lazily waiting with the crew, didn’t seem to be too tired. Youngjae was on his phone like always and the rest of the boys were just conversing with each other, talking about what they were going to do in America.

 

“Hello? Earth to Jung Eunmi? We’re still here you know.” Danbi waved her hand in front of the camera, only to be slapped away by Key. They scowled at each other before Eunmi chuckled at their childish behavior.

 

“Sorry guys, I got distracted.”

 

“By what?”

 

“B.A.P. I think they’re awfully excited to go to the States. I kind of want their excitement now because I’m so darn tired.” she smiled, shaking her head.

 

“Well aren’t you excited? I mean, it’s LA we’re talking about.”

 

Eunmi gave a small smile at him and shrugged. “Well I don’t know. I’ve visited LA a few times with some of my fashion friends when I was studying abroad. It’s nice and I basically saw everything so I guess that’s why I’m not excited. And plus I was just starting to get over my jetlag here and I have to go back!” She pouted, whining at her friends who laughed at her misfortune.

 

“You should be happy anyways. Your boys are having a concert there. It’ll be fun, trust me. Concerts are always fun.” Jonghyun said but Eunmi just grumbled an ‘I guess’ in return, not really caring.

 

“Oh stop being such a sour puss Eunmi! If I was you, I would’ve been jumping in my seat, you know.” Onew commenting, making everyone around him nod in agreement. “I mean you should be happy as long as you’re around with B.A.P, right? It doesn’t matter where or when. You could be in Los Angeles or in Iceland and it shouldn’t make a difference. The point is that you’re with B.A.P and they are finally having their moment. Be happy for them.”

 

His words made her smile widen as she glanced at the boys again who were being quite rowdy now. “I am. I’m extremely proud of my dorky bunnies. And you’re right. I shouldn’t be so pessimistic. My boys deserve this and I’m going to support them all the way!”

 

“Atta girl!” Danbi cheered. “Hwaiting!” They all said at the same moment, showing their fists.

 

“Hwaiting!” Eunmi repeated, giving off her eye smile.

 

“But oh man, B.A.P really has gone a long way. Send them our regards and tell them good luck!”

 

Eunmi smiled wider and looked up. “Hey guys!” She made every one of the boys turn in her direction in curiosity.

 

“SHINee and their manager say congrats and good luck on your tour!” Once she said that, their expression brightened up even more as they started to beam in pride. “Now say your thanks!” She held up the iPad and switched the camera view so it was aimed at B.A.P now.

 

“Komapseumnida sunbae-nims!” They stood up in a row and bowed ninety degrees before standing up and waving.

 

“YAH! Why’d you take a screen shot?!” Eunmi could hear Key’s voice yell and she turned her attention back at the screen.

 

“Cause this is so gonna be my new screensaver! Those boys are so cute! Kyeopta!” She fangirled and took another screenshot which only angered Key even more.

 

“Punk! This is my iPad! Stop taking screenshots of Korean men on them!” he shot up and soon both of them disappeared from the screen. Eunmi presumed Key was now chasing her around the room based on the girly screams and loud shouts. Oh those two. They always just loved to bicker.

 

Eunmi laughed loudly which made B.A.P look at her weirdly. “Noona?”

 

She looked up with a smile, trying to hold in her giggles. “They said no problem.”

 

“Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 26B to Los Angeles. We are now inviting passengers onboard for the 9:10 flight to Los Angeles.”

 

“Oh that’s me!” Eunmi said, looking around to find the B.A.P was gathering their stuff and carry ons.

 

“Aww well have a safe flight Eunmi! We hope you have fun on your tour!” Taemin waved with the rest and she waved back in return, giving them a big smile.

 

“Thank you guys! When we touch down, I’ll be sure to give you guys a call or text! See you!” they waved at each other for a couple of more seconds before she ended the call and packed the iPad in her bag and went off to stand in line with B.A.P.

 

The plane was pretty big, but Eunmi still hated the cramped space never less. She groaned even more when she realized that the seat she had been in the middle of the rows; the ones with three seats together while the sides had two. Eunmi wished she had a window seat instead, but she chose not to complain anymore and plopped herself right in the middle of the three seats. She had to admit that the seats were comfortable and luckily the airlines always supplied those small TVs so she wouldn’t be bored. A smile appeared on her face as she fiddled with her seatbelt, snapping it together.

 

“Lucky! I’m sitting with noona!” Zelo plopped down in the seat next to her with a huge smile. “This is going to be so much fun, don’t you think noona?” he faced her with that giant smile and she just had to say yes after seeing that. Maybe this flight wouldn’t be so bad after all.

 

Right after she thought it, the sight to the right of hers was occupied by no other than Bang Yongguk who sat down with an expressionless face. It wasn’t disappointment that filled up in her but rather nervousness. Oh god more than twelve hours stuck in the seat next to Yongguk? She just knew that she would do something embarrassing to humiliate herself during that time like maybe drooling while she slept or dropping her drink on her lap!

 

“Hey, you better not do anything to me sister during this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter