⌘11

I Remember [hiatus/discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I frowned, pushing Zelo’s head away from mine and telling him to shut up. He’s really been bugging me and I’m trying to eat here. After spending an exhilarating day with both SHINee and SECRET, Daehyun had somehow managed me to convince me to join them in the practice room for dinner. Today, we were having Chinese takeout, courtesy of Yongguk.

 

“You know, you really worried us when you suddenly ran off like that noona. We thought it was revenge for that April Fool’s joke…” Jongup said in between bites of his fried rice.

 

I gave him a reassuring smile and shook my head. “I wasn’t that mad anyways.-”

 

“Not mad?! You almost broke my spine with those killer legs of yours!”

 

I threatened to stab Youngjae with my chopsticks and he automatically cowered back, running over to Yongguk in seek of protection. This giant dork…

 

“Anyways. There was just some important business that I had to immediately attend to…” I carefully worded my words. I just felt that it was necessary to tell them that I spent my whole morning and part of my afternoon with Jonghyun and the guys and Danbi. I knew Daehyun would get jealous once again.

 

“Hold up everybody!” A frantic looking Himchan ran in with his precious iPad in his hands. He was on a little trip to the bathroom before this and now he looks super shocked. What kind of thing in the bathroom made him like this?

 

“Look! Look at this!” He screamed, turning over the iPad so we could see it. All the boys crowded around him but I decided to stay back. I could always see it later after all, but there was something weird with them. They were looking from the iPad to me and back to the iPad. They looked confused and Yongguk and Daehyun had their eyebrows furrowed. It was like I committed some crime or something.

 

“What?” I said with an eyebrow raised and my mouth full of rice.

 

Himchan scrunched up his nose and scurried over to me, basically shoving the iPad in my face. This made me scowl as I carefully took it from him. What was on the screen made my eyes widen only slightly. I wasn’t surprised by the news, but I was taken aback that it was already reported so quickly. What was the news, you ask?

 

That’s correct. It was about Jonghyun’s accident.

 

“So is it true?” Himchan then stole the iPad back and everyone looked at me with those curious little eyes of theirs. Well there’s no use in trying to hide it anymore.

 

I nodded. “Yeah, it’s true.”

 

“So is this why you suddenly ran out on us today?” Yongguk asked with that intense gaze he always had and I couldn’t help but to shrink back a little.

 

“Yeah… Key called me saying that he was in an accident…”

 

They all stopped talking for a minute, letting the new information sink in. “Is… he ok?” Zelo asked, making my attention turn back towards him.

 

A smile graced my lips when I remembered how carefree and happy he seemed even after his accident. My expression softened and I slowly nodded. “He’s fine. He just wasn’t too careful when driving since it was so early in the morning. The only injury he has is a slight nasal fracture. Jonghyun oppa is currently healing at the hospital.”

 

“Oppa?” Youngjae questioned which made me blush. Crap, I just said Jonghyun oppa didn’t I?

 

Another blanket of silence laid on us as everyone’s eyes were glued on me, making me even more uncomfortable. “You and SHINee must be close… for you to call them oppa and for Key to call you personally once they knew that Jonghyun was in hospital.” Himchan spoke first.

 

“Yeah… I guess we are close.” My smile only grew bigger, thinking of all the moments we all shared together. SHINee had really became close to me, haven’t they? Almost as close as B.A.P and SECRET was to me… I’m glad they appeared in my life.

 

Daehyun groaned, rubbing his face in irritation. “I can’t believe it… My sister is actually friends with SHINee…” I bit back my smile and crawled over to my brother, hugging his arm.

 

“Is oppa jealous?” I cooed, pinching his cheek.

 

“Extremely.” He confessed and I laughed, hitting his shoulder lightly. “Actually all of B.A.P is extremely jealous of them right now.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you seem to be closer to them to us now.” Himchan sadly smiled. This made me frown as I turned to look at all of them. They all were looking at the floor and even Yongguk had a disappointed expression which shocked me the most.

 

“Why in the world would you guys think that?”

 

“Because noona.” Zelo looked up to give me a sad stare. “It seems like you spend all your time with those sunbaes now. The more time you spend with SHINee, the less we spend time with you. You probably talk to them every day while you only see us about three times a week. We… just feel like you’re drifting away from us now. Soon SHINee will be your favorite group, noona.”

 

His confession really struck me in the heart and I began to feel horrible. Is this what they felt? The only reason why I don’t talk to them as often as before is because they’re so busy with promotions and the upcoming tour and I feel that I’ll only hinder their progress so I chose to stay away from them. I already distracted them enough so I didn’t want to bother them anymore…

 

“Is that how all of you guys feel?” I asked all of them, waiting for some kind of answer. Eventually almost all of them answered with a small yes or a nod of their heads. My heart broke upon seeing them like that.

 

“Ok guys, come here. Come here.” I pulled all of their hands so that we formed a circle and I could talk to them clearly. I pulled Zelo’s hand, who was next to me, onto my lap and held it sincerely, patting it softly. “Ok, I don’t know how you guys could think that SHINe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter